Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 16, 2023 3:32 PM
Jul 2023
So from what I've heard, they gave Hinata too much screentime in filler episodes, sorry for defending fillers in that one thread of mine.
Are the folks at Pierrot really horny for Hinata for some reason? Maybe that's why they say Naruto fillers are the worst or I might be wrong. The mangaka isn't obsessed with Hinata since she doesn't appear much in the manga like in the anime.

Why, just why?
Nov 16, 2023 3:37 PM

Jun 2021
When I was young i saw Hinata as a pontential love interest for Naruto and prayed to God for them to get together. So that probably was the reason.
ねえ、それはあなたです! あなたがカズマやトーマが好きなエッチ/ハーレムファンなら、女性を「平等に」扱うので、女性を殴る/軽蔑する2人のマッチョな男性か、Free!/YOIが好きだがフェアリーテイルの悪を話すTumblrファンガールです/ DxDとSAOは、ファンサービスがあり、アニメやマンガでBL / LGBTQ +ファンサービスが好きで、自分を「フェミニスト」と呼んでいるためです。自分は偽善者に過ぎず、価値観を再考し、これらの二重で停止する必要があることを知ってください。標準。 真剣に、それを止めてください😁。 #MenHaveTheRightToWorkInShortsInHotDays #MALMemberSince2010#Kirisuna Nico Nico no Hyouryuuken!
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMsHeAUgW0lgREhidvVfUeeXb2M5WTADZ (Music about God).

*Bill Clinton's voice* I did not have sexual relationships with that anime girl. *Hilary Clinton's voice* waifu's rights are human rights, and human rights are waifu's rights. *God Emperor Donald Trump's voice* Yaoi anime will soon be illegal. All fujos will be arrested.

Nov 16, 2023 4:10 PM
Feb 2021
Kazu-chan-san said:
When I was young i saw Hinata as a pontential love interest for Naruto and prayed to God for them to get together. So that probably was the reason.

Ahhhhhhhhhh I see
Nov 16, 2023 4:12 PM
May 2022
RaltsPokemon said:
So from what I've heard, they gave Hinata too much screentime in filler episodes, sorry for defending fillers in that one thread of mine.
Are the folks at Pierrot really horny for Hinata for some reason? Maybe that's why they say Naruto fillers are the worst or I might be wrong. The mangaka isn't obsessed with Hinata since she doesn't appear much in the manga like in the anime.

Why, just why?

studio didn't gave hinata more time the director did anyway I don't know why but Naruto should have more screentime in filler also isn't he the protagonist 👀
Nov 17, 2023 4:02 AM
Nov 2019
Jai_akash said:
RaltsPokemon said:

Why, just why?

studio didn't gave hinata more time the director did anyway I don't know why but Naruto should have more screentime in filler also isn't he the protagonist 👀

You’re saying “he” as in Naruto isn’t the main character?
Nov 17, 2023 4:08 AM
May 2022
GianAccardi said:
Jai_akash said:

You’re saying “he” as in Naruto isn’t the main character?

he refer Naruto Uzumaki and I did mentioned protagonist so (why "?").
In Naruto series Naruto should have more screentime both in filler and canon but why hinata?(I can't believe it that's all)
Nov 17, 2023 9:15 AM
Oct 2021
Jai_akash said:
RaltsPokemon said:

Why, just why?

I believe if Naruto is the MC of canon episodes then the side characters deserve to be the MC of filler episodes. Those episodes can be used to flesh out other characters that got less screentime. Also those who just get straight up removed from the storyline most of the time like Iruka or Anko.

Btw, I would've loved to see some stuff happening between Iruka and Anko.😝
Nov 17, 2023 9:21 AM
Oct 2021
RaltsPokemon said:

Why, just why?

I actually skipped all of Shippuden fillers but after your comment I'm gonna go and binge all fillers 😁😋 Yum Yum
Nov 17, 2023 12:10 PM
Jun 2022
Guys chill it’s a bot

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Episode 89 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 8, 2009

30 by bakakisima »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto Episode 88 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 7, 2009

23 by bakakisima »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto Episode 87 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 7, 2009

31 by bakakisima »»
3 hours ago

» To long time fans who know the series in and out:

Rabnawaz2 - Jun 4

41 by Rabnawaz2 »»
Yesterday, 3:04 PM

Poll: » Naruto Episode 79 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Aug 7, 2009

33 by bakakisima »»
Yesterday, 3:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.