Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 9, 2023 7:06 AM
Mar 2010
Hello, I want to share you my fan project of Fan edit for combining part of Fate 2006 TV serie and 2010 Unlimited Blade Works movie to make a 13 episodes long Unlimited Blade Works Deen series.

I always loved the Deen version of Fate stay night, mostly dues to the music by Kenji Kawaii, but also dues to the chara design more Faithful to the original game, the shonen feeling really 2000's anime series and the faster adaptation.

And I always thought than 2010 movie was not that much rushed for the people who already watched the 2006 serie dues to the common part of Fate and Unlimited Route and the added part from Fate 2006, especially because Unlimited Blade Works is the shorter Route, so I launched this project.

It will use the English dub, because I use in some part image from the movie but sound from the serie and using sub was not possible.

The project will not be just a fan edit but will also include a visual upgrade due to the use of a custom reshade preset to the image (making the serie look more like it was made in 2010 than 2006) and original opening and ending using song from the image album of Sachi Tainaka.

For Now, I have released 2 episodes, and I plan to release one new each week like a true series:

Here is the opening of the serie

And the Lancer vs Archer from the Second episode

take note that youtube compression highly decrease the image quality

the full episodes are on reddit:

Episode 1

episode 2

please if this is possible upvote the post on reddit and like the extract on youtube because reddit and youtube tend to make invisible the project with less upvote and the fact it's about Fate by Deen make my project not really popular on FSN community
chevalierkrakenNov 9, 2023 7:21 AM

More topics from this board

» Order

Shadow__-Monarch - May 4

23 by Alexioos95 »»
May 7, 10:45 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

TuzoAnime - Jun 16, 2008

83 by FedeMetal »»
May 5, 6:50 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

DaBigD - Oct 3, 2008

137 by FedeMetal »»
May 1, 6:08 PM

» VN fan are annoying as Hell

chevalierkraken - Apr 23

30 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 27, 10:20 AM

» Why do people consider 2006 Fate/Stay Night anime bad?

zckfox - May 13, 2023

45 by chevalierkraken »»
Apr 25, 10:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.