Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 10, 2023 9:26 PM

Sep 2022
anime-alchemy said:
Season 1 is Peak So Any Update About Season 2 or Movie, Anyway I am Going To Rewatch Anime

Cazz, if they can continue Hell's Paradise then they will obviously continue CSM, they didn't announced it yet. In earlier years it was more common. We just had to wait without any confirmation or news.
Nov 15, 2023 8:27 AM

Dec 2018
I heard that season 1 was flop in terms of money profit and with Mappa schedule I guess there are no chances for now :D
Nov 15, 2023 10:13 AM
Aug 2023
You don’t show Reze and not give us her arc, there has to be a S2.

Plus I know it’s down the line but the International Assassins arc, come on 🔥🔥
Nov 15, 2023 4:40 PM

Sep 2020
ReegrezSNK said:
I heard that season 1 was flop in terms of money profit and with Mappa schedule I guess there are no chances for now :D

Season 1 was not a flop. Far from it. The CEO of MAPPA wanted it to perform as well as JJK. However CSM is very much not mainstream centred like JJK with the gore and body horror, as well as a perverse main character.

S1 still did really good for MAPPA. Chainsaw Man S1 was also 100% funded by MAPPA so all the money it made goes directly to them and not to any producer company, like TOHO is the producers to JJK.

A movie and S2 have already been confirmed by leakers. I’m hoping it’s no longer MAPPA anymore, or hoping they fix their schedules and give their animators time.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2023 4:15 PM
Oct 2017
From judging how season 1 ended, there is definitely gonna be a season 2...
Nov 28, 2023 8:31 PM
Dec 2022
we will get announcement at jum festa which will happen. in mid December.
Jan 24, 7:43 AM
Apr 2023
Reply to thunderkitten13
Season 1 was definitely not peak. The reason there hasn’t been a sequel announcement
because a lot of the talent that worked on season 1 were burned out and probably don’t want to return for a mediocre series.
@thunderkitten13 rest in piss bozo
Jan 24, 1:37 PM
Apr 2022

Instead of being hyped about the new movie, you bothered to message me after 2 whole months lol. Rent free!
Jan 24, 1:38 PM
Apr 2023
Reply to thunderkitten13

Instead of being hyped about the new movie, you bothered to message me after 2 whole months lol. Rent free!
@thunderkitten13 get new keyboard for piss posting for sequel
Jan 24, 1:45 PM
Apr 2022
Igi2137 said:

You’re foaming at the mouth. Seek help.
Jan 24, 1:50 PM
Apr 2023
Reply to thunderkitten13
Igi2137 said:

@thunderkitten13 You too. half a year shit posting for nothing
Jan 25, 4:42 AM

Nov 2020
Reply to thunderkitten13
Igi2137 said:

@thunderkitten13 that's what you get for doomposting an anime for a year. I remember when there's a leak regarding CSM Movie and you called it "bs"
Jan 25, 10:49 AM
Apr 2022
DrkSeid69 said:
@thunderkitten13 that's what you get for doomposting an anime for a year. I remember when there's a leak regarding CSM Movie and you called it "bs"

You really think having a bunch of losers message me on MAL is somehow a punishment? I laughed at you idiots for enjoying a mid adaptation and you puppies came back to months after the fact just to cry some more. Imagine: the hype for the series is less than the salt and need for validation within you tourists. I’m gonna still laugh regardless, but can’t promise I’ll reply since you people are booooooring.
Jan 26, 8:53 PM
Apr 2023
Reply to thunderkitten13
DrkSeid69 said:

You really think having a bunch of losers message me on MAL is somehow a punishment? I laughed at you idiots for enjoying a mid adaptation and you puppies came back to months after the fact just to cry some more. Imagine: the hype for the series is less than the salt and need for validation within you tourists. I’m gonna still laugh regardless, but can’t promise I’ll reply since you people are booooooring.
@thunderkitten13 can you describe it in 500 words essay?
Jan 28, 11:03 AM

Nov 2020
Reply to thunderkitten13
DrkSeid69 said:

@thunderkitten13 Sorry, your attempt to make me mad, by using a bunch of insulting words that means to insult me, was failed. Judging by the way you reply to me, you are definitely an immature person and you're clearly mad here, so i consider that as a punishment.

Doesn't change the fact that you're doomposting for a year for nothing and most things that you said before (including now) was wrong

I’m gonna still laugh regardless, but can’t promise I’ll reply since you people are booooooring

Well, I don't want to reply with a childish people like you either. Have a nice life out there, my spoiled child. Oh and don't forget to doompost at the movie's forum. we're waiting for you.
DrkSeid69Jan 28, 11:14 AM
Jan 28, 12:02 PM
Apr 2022
DrkSeid69 said:
@thunderkitten13 Sorry, your attempt to make me mad, by using a bunch of insulting words that means to insult me, was failed. Judging by the way you reply to me, you are definitely an immature person and you're clearly mad here, so i consider that as a punishment.

Doesn't change the fact that you're doomposting for a year for nothing and most things that you said before (including now) was wrong

I’m gonna still laugh regardless, but can’t promise I’ll reply since you people are booooooring

Well, I don't want to reply with a childish people like you either. Have a nice life out there, my spoiled child. Oh and don't forget to doompost at the movie's forum. we're waiting for you.

Glad you are so salty you came back after months just to give me attention I didn’t want lmfao. Rent free. Also, if the movie is good I’ll praise it because at the end of the day I criticized the adaptation which was God awful and if the movie possesses a different tone and aesthetic I will be vindicated you absolute clown lol.
Jan 28, 1:14 PM

Nov 2020
Reply to thunderkitten13
DrkSeid69 said:

Glad you are so salty you came back after months just to give me attention I didn’t want lmfao. Rent free. Also, if the movie is good I’ll praise it because at the end of the day I criticized the adaptation which was God awful and if the movie possesses a different tone and aesthetic I will be vindicated you absolute clown lol.
@thunderkitten13
Glad you are so salty you came back after months just to give me attention I didn’t want lmfao.

Oh i'm sorry, did you have a delusion or something? i wasn't even active on this forum for months. let alone leave a reply on this thread.
Seems like you're the one who salty here. Did i offend you by using the word "puppy" or "idiots" like you did to me? lol

if the movie possesses a different tone and aesthetic I will be vindicated you absolute clown lol.

Good luck with that lol. How do you attempt to vindicate me if you clearly don't know my opinion about the adaptation? Go use the pill. You're having delusion again.
Jan 28, 1:19 PM
Apr 2022
DrkSeid69 said:
@thunderkitten13
Glad you are so salty you came back after months just to give me attention I didn’t want lmfao.

Oh i'm sorry, did you have a delusion or something? i wasn't even active on this forum for months. let alone leave a reply on this thread.
Seems like you're the one who salty here. Did i offend you by using the word "puppy" or "idiots" like you did to me? lol

if the movie possesses a different tone and aesthetic I will be vindicated you absolute clown lol.

Good luck with that lol. How do you attempt to vindicate me if you clearly don't know my opinion about the adaptation? Go use the pill. You're having delusion again.

No, I’m saying YOU IDIOTS are giving ME attention I didn’t want lol. I said I WILL BE VINDICATED not you because I always said the adaptation didn’t properly adapt the source material which is why it sold such poor BD sales. Lastly, I don’t know your position and do not care in the slightest, so there’s that. You bothered to message me despite me not wanting a reply, I’m not gonna be your friend little bro.
Jan 28, 2:16 PM

Nov 2020
Reply to thunderkitten13
DrkSeid69 said:
@thunderkitten13

No, I’m saying YOU IDIOTS are giving ME attention I didn’t want lol. I said I WILL BE VINDICATED not you because I always said the adaptation didn’t properly adapt the source material which is why it sold such poor BD sales. Lastly, I don’t know your position and do not care in the slightest, so there’s that. You bothered to message me despite me not wanting a reply, I’m not gonna be your friend little bro.
@thunderkitten13 So that means you're getting salty because you don't want any reply from this forum. Well, that's your punishment, but I'll stop messaging you after this.

Imagine being a guy that desperately wants the anime to get cancelled, doomposting this anime for a year, keep saying that this anime was a financial failure and won't get any sequel soon, just to see the facts that the sequel had been planned and the movie probably started a production half a year after S1 finished.
DrkSeid69Jan 28, 2:23 PM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 27, 2022

993 by Coinos »»
Jun 2, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 20, 2022

389 by KediTime12 »»
Jun 2, 10:34 AM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 18, 2022

1142 by ssjzachary »»
May 29, 4:35 PM

» Crunchyroll awards

Naveen6662246 - May 22

19 by Naveen6662246 »»
May 27, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 15, 2022

591 by thatlittlefox »»
May 24, 7:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.