Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 15, 8:46 PM
Mar 2021
Shizuka is too precious for a series like this!
Jan 19, 7:53 PM
Jul 2021
perfection incarnate
Jan 20, 11:35 PM
Apr 2023
This episode was the most memorable because of the appearance of the tiny librarian who made me love her easily. Fascinated by her behavior of truly loving romance novels. It turns out that behind her shy attitude, she has trauma. Yoshimoto Shizuka is the one I look forward to seeing every episode. Hoping to get a recommendation for Shizuka's reading book, but realizes that the focus of this anime is not on her alone. It's a bit of a shame that she has to be willing to share her boyfriend with another girl. Not being doubled, but five or even one hundred. I actually don't like the harem genre in anime. I had to watch this for Shizuka's sake. Try having another guy for them, but the anime concept is sharing the same guy as a boyfriend with another girl who happens to be your classmate. A bit annoyed with the main character, aka the guy. But yes, the anime storyline is really entertaining.
Feb 11, 1:02 AM
Jan 2023
Something I noticed on my rewatch that I couldn’t find mentioned anywhere else is that in the anime specifically(looked in the manga and it’s not there) is during the scene where they confess right after rentarou does it has a shot of the phone and right in the center is sayonara (definitive goodbye) that I assume shizuka was ready to say once she was turned down. Just a cool anime exclusive detail
Mar 17, 8:31 AM
Jun 2022
This One Was Lil Heavy But Man Looks Like It Will Be Fun .

Apr 8, 9:29 PM
Apr 2018
Such an interesting idea to have a love interest who is mute and loves books, so she speaks using a novel rather than sign language. I'm a sucker for the classic knight and princess love story, too.
Apr 16, 7:34 AM

Apr 2013
So after Rental Girlfriend and Komi-san, we get another girl who can't speak. Was a pretty boring episode tbh.
Apr 16, 4:27 PM
Jun 2021
best anime sumpahhh
Apr 21, 4:24 AM
Dec 2022
The third soulmate is a truly bookworm to the core. An app to allow a passage from the book to be read out loud. So a love triangle becomes a love rectangle. 3 down and 97 more to go.
Apr 29, 9:13 AM

Jun 2021
Unbelievable. Librarian's voice seemed familiar to me, and in fact... AGUPON <3 (Ayumu from Love Live Nijigasaki, for whom it may concern)

For the rest, no offense for the new main cast member but i didn't entirely enjoy this episode until the final minutes (i was seriously thinking she would have stayed totally silent until i searched for the seiyuu). The exchanges with Hakari and Karane were amusing, at least two more are upcoming considering the OP and ED visuals.
May 9, 7:55 PM
Apr 2021
SHIZUKU IS SO CUTE I'M GOING TO SCREAM!!!!
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2023

177 by GureJoestar »»
Yesterday, 5:29 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2023

141 by GureJoestar »»
May 29, 7:39 AM

» Hakari looks like Momo from To Love-Ru

JustSomeone15 - May 25

10 by Saimatsu_Fan »»
May 25, 10:46 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2023

105 by alexw1020 »»
May 16, 11:48 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2023

136 by Hither »»
May 12, 4:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.