Oct 18, 2023 8:33 AM
Aug 2023
I think she’s a great character.
Oct 18, 2023 9:08 PM
Aug 2019
Reply to LitGaming6633
ghier said:
LitGaming6633 said:
I don't like tsunderes so she is mid to me.

She isn’t a tsundere tho …

She’s pretty normal. Most likable character on the show for sure. Akane is up there too, but neither are the most interesting.

Kana possesses the characteristics of a classic tsunde She can also be rude and sharp-tongued. Dosen't that sound like a tsundere to you?
@LitGaming6633

Nah man, tsundere is the hot-n-cold trope where the girl can't be honest with her feelings, which leads to abuse. So if you do something nice for them, they like it, they get embarassed about it, then they verbally abuse you or hit you to cover it up.

Kana, on the other hand, totally recognizes her feelings and lashes out with them. Just because she verbally abuses with a sharp tongue doesn't mean she's doing it out of embarassment. She's a pretty normal girl from what I can see ... and actually quite true to herself.
Oct 18, 2023 9:33 PM
Aug 2019
Reply to LitGaming6633
ghier said:
LitGaming6633 said:
I don't like tsunderes so she is mid to me.

She isn’t a tsundere tho …

She’s pretty normal. Most likable character on the show for sure. Akane is up there too, but neither are the most interesting.

Eh she kinda is ch 107 at the end when she was running out flusterd because of a compliment from the mc screams tsundere to me and it gave me Kaguya sama vibes
@LitGaming6633 BRUH, I don't read the manga haha
Oct 18, 2023 10:45 PM
Sep 2020
ghier said:
@LitGaming6633

Nah man, tsundere is the hot-n-cold trope where the girl can't be honest with her feelings, which leads to abuse. So if you do something nice for them, they like it, they get embarassed about it, then they verbally abuse you or hit you to cover it up.

Kana, on the other hand, totally recognizes her feelings and lashes out with them. Just because she verbally abuses with a sharp tongue doesn't mean she's doing it out of embarassment. She's a pretty normal girl from what I can see ... and actually quite true to herself.

You don't neet to 'hit someone' to be a tsundere. Heck watch Kaguya sama Shirogane and Kaguya are both super tsundere but i can't remember them hitting each other. She remimds me of Maki with how many L's she is taking later on in the manga since she can't be honest with herself and her feelings for Aqua cuz her tsundere side gets in the way.
Oct 18, 2023 10:52 PM
Sep 2020
ghier said:
@LitGaming6633 BRUH, I don't read the manga haha

Well she becomes way more tsundere later on
LitGaming6633Oct 18, 2023 11:04 PM
Oct 19, 2023 4:43 AM
Aug 2019
LitGaming6633 said:
ghier said:
@LitGaming6633

You don't neet to 'hit someone' to be a tsundere. Heck watch Kaguya sama Shirogane and Kaguya are both super tsundere but i can't remember them hitting each other. She remimds me of Maki with how many L's she is taking later on in the manga since she can't be honest with herself and her feelings for Aqua cuz her tsundere side gets in the way.

Well no, that’s why I said verbally abuse first …

I haven’t seen anything yet that tells me she’s tsundere, so ima keep my current impression for the time being
Oct 19, 2023 6:17 PM
Aug 2014
She’s cute. Not worth a fav tho
Oct 19, 2023 9:13 PM

Aug 2020
She is simply best girl.

Also gonna drop a bomb here: https://www.reddit.com/r/OshiNoKo/comments/12roq2a/spoiler_akane_and_the_bridge_of_fate/jgyupgl/
Keep scrolling
Oct 19, 2023 11:15 PM
Sep 2020

Haven't read all your text but from what i can see youvare a AquaKana shipper (if you are not that then tell me?. Why would someone wants Kana or any other girl when he only 'manfipulated' them?
Oct 19, 2023 11:17 PM
Sep 2020
ghier said:
LitGaming6633 said:

Well no, that’s why I said verbally abuse first …

I haven’t seen anything yet that tells me she’s tsundere, so ima keep my current impression for the time being

I consider her a tsundere. One of the reasons i don't like her
LitGaming6633Oct 20, 2023 10:29 AM
Oct 19, 2023 11:41 PM
Dec 2022
Fischer77 said:
Kana currently has over 14,000 favorites on MAL, which is extremely impressive considering she got that in a couple of months. She blew up in popularity very quickly. Kana is clearly the best character in Oshi No Ko, but 14,000 favorites is a bit much. Thoughts on her character?

Tbh I even prefer Ruby and Akane
Oct 20, 2023 1:10 PM
May 2023
She is cool but I like Akane
Oct 21, 2023 3:42 AM
Jul 2022
annoying as fuck, couldn't stand that bitch for a single minute of the shows runtime
Oct 21, 2023 12:36 PM
Jul 2023
I love her with every single cell of my body
Nov 4, 2023 12:10 PM
Aug 2023
She has an awful personality and I don't like her for it. Despite the series telling us that she's very empathetic, it goes on to depict her as the exact opposite.
Nov 25, 2023 7:49 PM

Aug 2016
She is annoying, toxic and immature. Don't know why people want to relate to her, her personality is atrocious.
Dec 4, 2023 11:02 PM
May 2023
She's not my favorite but I like her in terms of character She's not someone who only revolves around Aqua or ai but has her own different story to tell her emotions are actually very realistic to me ngl akane is only character about whom I don't care much akane might be a genius( which is mostly a plot armour to keep dragging her with Aqua otherwise method acting is not a power to unlock a person's entire character lol just by reading some online articles) but she’s very entitled and annoying compared to her any girls are better in terms of character but yes even if I feel kana is quite overrated but this is also true many readers do like her atleast she's not crazy or twisted like Aqua, akane,dark ruby etc.
Jan 25, 8:27 AM

Apr 2013
I think she's fine, but a bit too much tsundere in her, but she's not annoying so far.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Any reason why Idol became overwhelmingly popular?

Mattenan - Yesterday

47 by Kaze1214 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Usopp8000 - Mar 27, 2023

2681 by WSP__2 »»
May 24, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Would you like to marry Ai given the opportunity? (first ep spoilers)

Shizuna - May 6

40 by A_Yaze »»
May 11, 8:38 AM

» Overhyped

Mooogle - May 9

41 by KayKimii »»
May 10, 11:44 AM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yuyuichi - Jun 28, 2023

680 by Darkiiii »»
May 6, 10:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.