Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 14, 2023 12:21 PM

Jul 2021
Not the most original theme but this kinda interesting tbf. Thought she was a slutty character at first but I guess maybe she was too shy to admit her love for him? Wonder if both of them can go back to their own bodies or they stuck like this for a while, also it seems this is a replacement for yumeochi
Oct 14, 2023 2:36 PM

Oct 2017
Bodyswap/genderbender series are becoming more popular these days ig.

I had a feeling the girl was lying, her reason is gonna be something dumb af too. Didn't like her much and new girl, idk what to think of her either. Was okay ig, not sure if I'll continue.
Oct 14, 2023 2:40 PM

Jul 2010
I wonder what was her reasoning for lying this bad... I mean she clearly still likes him, so why??
Oct 14, 2023 5:12 PM

Dec 2016
Reply to TheMangaManiac
I wonder what was her reasoning for lying this bad... I mean she clearly still likes him, so why??
@TheMangaManiac

I wouldn't be surprised if she swings in other way, like looking how other people reacted to her(him) in university it was clear Lemon is naturally friendly* and energetic person, so she doesn't need to really like him, just as a firend.
*Especially since it isn't common to use first name by "strangers" in Japan.

Honestly now I wonder why she said she is cheating him with three guys? she could easily say one guy or just dump MC, narratively speaking both "normal" option would work the same but she still made "outrageous" lie... kinda like some people will lie that they had sex and then will made up ridiculously big number.
Nieznajomy43Oct 14, 2023 5:15 PM
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.98/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.168/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.89/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.66/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.55/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Oct 14, 2023 6:06 PM

May 2010
Not the most interesting start. Pretty generic setup and conveniently his ex and his new girl live together. Its just very forced drama. Ill give it three chapters but maybe this is not for me.
Oct 14, 2023 10:15 PM
Dec 2017
I really like the first chapter, it could of course go dowhill fast, but initial impressions are positive, it's cute, characters seem fun.

The guy isn't completely devoid of personality like so many other male leads in manga of this sort. The way he is written is almost similar to how female leads are written sometimes, the manner of speaking. Which I find interesting.

The art is adorable in any case.
Oct 15, 2023 7:03 AM

Jul 2010
Reply to Nieznajomy43
@TheMangaManiac

I wouldn't be surprised if she swings in other way, like looking how other people reacted to her(him) in university it was clear Lemon is naturally friendly* and energetic person, so she doesn't need to really like him, just as a firend.
*Especially since it isn't common to use first name by "strangers" in Japan.

Honestly now I wonder why she said she is cheating him with three guys? she could easily say one guy or just dump MC, narratively speaking both "normal" option would work the same but she still made "outrageous" lie... kinda like some people will lie that they had sex and then will made up ridiculously big number.
@Nieznajomy43 if THAT's what going on... then it's a huge yikes from me.
We'll see how the situation actually resolves, can't say I am too invested in this triangle.

No matter what her reason is, she still caused a tons of pain to this guy. Poor fella
Oct 16, 2023 2:57 PM
Oct 2020
Girl said she cheated on her boyfriend with 3 dudes in the heat of the moment for some reason. Like what? This would've been better if she actually did just sleep around. Like why would I want for any reason for MC to be with a girl that would ruin what was seemingly a good relationship between 2 people who knew each other for years? Don't have much expectations for this right now but lets see where this goes
Oct 16, 2023 3:25 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Well that was... something

Curious what the actual reason would be for coming up with such an insane lie on the spot
Oct 22, 2023 7:18 PM

Apr 2022
it's not great but it's also not as bad as i've heard, seems kinda interesting even but why tf did she lie lol hearing that would traumatize any guy.
Nov 13, 2023 8:45 PM
Aug 2020
The first chapter was interesting and original
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jan 25, 6:15 PM
Jan 2024
I done feel in love with a thottie, fuck
Apr 20, 3:12 PM

May 2021
That wasn’t the best reasoning
What did she expect when she said that lie in the first place
Inhales oxygen
May 20, 6:21 PM

Sep 2013
man i spent the entire time reading thinking "she didn't actually just lie about cheating right"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuso Onna ni Sachi Are Chapter 23 Discussion

Nieznajomy43 - Apr 27

1 by middle_pickup »»
Jun 1, 4:16 PM

Poll: » Kuso Onna ni Sachi Are Chapter 22 Discussion

mshfqtny - Apr 20

1 by Luganica »»
Apr 20, 5:18 PM

Poll: » Kuso Onna ni Sachi Are Chapter 21 Discussion

mshfqtny - Apr 13

1 by ryzxgum »»
Apr 14, 7:24 PM

Poll: » Kuso Onna ni Sachi Are Chapter 20 Discussion

Nieznajomy43 - Mar 30

3 by Luganica »»
Apr 12, 12:52 PM

Poll: » Kuso Onna ni Sachi Are Chapter 19 Discussion

Luigi11Ism - Mar 23

2 by Nieznajomy43 »»
Mar 23, 2:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.