Forum Settings
Forums

Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken Volume 5.5 Discussion

The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 4, 2023 2:51 AM

Jan 2017
It's a good collection of short stories, but it does feel weird that it's labelled as "5.5" when all the events in the volume are between vol 2-4, felt slightly dissappointed at the regression of events

While I'm not complaining about the usual fluff between Amane and Mahiru (god that beanbag chapter is so cute), I appreciate the short stories that focus more on Itsuki and Chitose. The chain of events that got those two together and how Itsuki became friends with Amane is well overdue and I'm glad we got them on this compilation
Oct 5, 2023 6:40 AM
Dec 2020
FragmantLemon said:
It's a good collection of short stories, but it does feel weird that it's labelled as "5.5" when all the events in the volume are between vol 2-4, felt slightly dissappointed at the regression of events

While I'm not complaining about the usual fluff between Amane and Mahiru (god that beanbag chapter is so cute), I appreciate the short stories that focus more on Itsuki and Chitose. The chain of events that got those two together and how Itsuki became friends with Amane is well overdue and I'm glad we got them on this compilation

I agree it suck. I read it to my sick child and we were both disappointed, I thought this novel would progress the story but instead it went to the opposite direction. Very disappointed.

More topics from this board

» Angel next door LN volume 8

Tdhfxgjdk - Mar 30, 2023

5 by K_Abhishek »»
Apr 6, 11:40 AM

» Should I read the manga rather than the LN?

medievalknight12 - Jan 19

3 by medievalknight12 »»
Jan 19, 10:36 PM

» Otonari no Tenshi-sama ranks first for the best LN this year! Mahiru also ranks first for best girl 3 years in a row!

maplesyrup47 - Nov 24, 2023

6 by PersiaJuliet23 »»
Dec 7, 2023 9:37 AM

» is WN ahead of LN (as of volume 6)

mrjdko - Aug 15, 2022

11 by velocireptar »»
Jul 2, 2023 7:01 PM

» Where the anime end?

Dije - May 21, 2023

10 by Wizzyard »»
May 22, 2023 7:00 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.