Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 1, 2023 9:19 AM
Oct 2022
Ichibei yhwach best fight of the year
Oct 1, 2023 10:00 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I like that the villains are also being pushed around.
Oct 1, 2023 10:45 AM
Feb 2021
how tf was I 2 weeks behind!!!!!!!!
Oct 1, 2023 10:48 AM
Aug 2023
Loved this episode!!!!
Oct 1, 2023 12:36 PM
Mar 2023
one word: P E R F E C T I O N
Oct 1, 2023 1:52 PM
Mar 2016
THIS IS WHAT WE ALL WANTED HOLY FUUUUUCK
Oct 1, 2023 4:02 PM

Jan 2016
What a great episode. Poor Bambi got abused as hell by the psycho sternritter. I never read the manga but man squad 0 is pretty badass. I hear the finale next ep is pure peak.

Oct 1, 2023 6:02 PM
Oct 2022
Masterpiece of an episode. Finally doing justice to squad 0.
Oct 1, 2023 8:20 PM
Nov 2022
amazing episode the fight betwwen the royal guard and elite stern ritters, ichibei vs juha and power levels is going crazy with one. Also we are seeing some characters power and abilities. what's up with ukitake?
Oct 1, 2023 8:25 PM
Oct 2022
after the yhwach and his royal guards reach the palace the battle is going insane and were getting some insane match up. And ichibe vs yhwach is starting to get real. whos gonna win in this battle.
Oct 1, 2023 11:29 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Great turn in the events with the last trick taken from the sleeve!!!
Take the power Of those who do not need it and give it to who needs them by making them more powerful!!!

kekeke
Oct 2, 2023 6:00 AM
Jul 2013
Debo admitir que Pierrot se voló la barda, muy bien adaptada la pelea del escuadrón cero contra la guardia de Yhwach, cero quejas.

•Que sea fumada ya es otra cosa, que no es culpa del estudio.
Oct 2, 2023 7:53 AM
Aug 2023
RGAGAEGREAGERG SDGSDGASDGAGDA
Oct 2, 2023 11:28 AM

May 2016
So much unknowns I just hope we get few answers in the last episode, after that its more waiting for part 3.
Oct 2, 2023 5:05 PM

Jan 2021
That have to be one of the filthiest moves that I watched in an anime

Oct 3, 2023 8:05 AM
Oct 2020
one of the best bleach episodes ever.
Oct 3, 2023 8:49 PM
Aug 2022
Most goated anime of this year
Oct 4, 2023 5:44 AM

Oct 2020
It was an amazing episode. But Ukitake...
Oct 4, 2023 10:12 PM

Aug 2019
Intro scene was actually pretty interesting, we might actually see Urahara's true colours with his alliance when the seireitei itself is put into such a dangerous state, and it might finally be time he deduced that Ichigo was now simply an asset worthy of sacrificing for the greater good of the seireitei being protected.

Ichibe has quickly become a favourite character for me, the ability for him and Yhwach to talk so much shit to each other and during fights was great. His choice of words and personality are also really funny and entertaining, which is all wild thinking considering how incredibly strong this guy must also be by being the leader of squad zero which was already considered the strongest squad.

Damn i still find it hard to sympathize with the Quincies after last season, but looking at it from a broader angle and after seeing Yhwach stab all the foot soldiers and remaining sternritter's in the back for the sake of "comradeship" and power, i think i've come to the conclusion that i feel bad for the foot soldiers and sternritter's and less for Yhwach himself(unless they expand more on his character and backstory).
(if i get my lore right) From the angle of the Quincies, they disagreed with the soul society and went to war with them with Yhwach as the leader, lost the war and got purged afterwards. They then lived in the shadows of their enemy recuperating and probably seething in hatred for hundreds of years. In all those years, instead of moving on the majority of them i guess decided through hatred to revive Yhwach again who would of course start another war, and Yhwach did do that, but backstabbed the majority of the Quincies who purely wanted the soul society gone from years of hatred and had no idea about a soul king, so Yhwach himself and a select few could obtain more power for the personal goal of the soul king which he now decided on with i guess the fall of the soul society just falling in line with that goal.
Honestly that whole fiasco definitely showed the innate corruption and relationship between Yhwach and the Quincies, Quincies to Yhwach. The majority of the Quincies fuelled on hatred and revenge wanted the Soul Society gone, Yhwach wanted the soul king and used that hatred of Quincies as power for himself to reach his goal.

Well, with Yhwach's backstab in the defence of "comradeship" we see him get a massive power spike and his royal guards get a round 2 which looks interesting for squad zero.

Yikes the scene of Giselle snaking on Bambi was hard to stomach especially when she decided to fucking kill her again, jesus girl it's getting harder and harder to defend you rn.
Honestly i thought Giselle simply getting stabbed by Mayuri and dying there and then would be the cleanest way to go out in this war when you have people vaporizing each other, blasting limbs off or turing each other's insides into confetti before mind controlling them to do the hokey pokey.
I also genuinely thought Mayuri simply stabbing Giselle and leaving her to die was the most humane way he could of killed her, I'm sure there are probably several thousand different ways he could of killed her in the most antagonising ways possible, all of which break the laws of war, Geneva convention and basic human rights.
Code0018Oct 4, 2023 10:27 PM
Oct 6, 2023 11:17 AM
Oct 2022
best anime everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Oct 6, 2023 2:31 PM
May 2020
yhwatch is damn evil for doing what he did there
Oct 6, 2023 9:06 PM
Jul 2017
fight scenes were whack
how did ichigo not get his powers taken

they added a few additional seconds of fights
no powers make sense
Oct 7, 2023 8:35 AM
Apr 2018
I hated how every fight had a stop-start pacing to it. Too much of the fights happen like this, Character 1 gets advantage and almost wins, Character 2 then comes up with some bullshit then almost wins, then Character 1 is somehow still alive and now the fight is even again.

It sucks and its getting too repetitive.
Oct 7, 2023 11:43 AM

Nov 2010
Damn, I got a boner during Bambietta and Giselle's scene. That was hot. Giselle really loves to abuse Bambietta now that she has become her slave. How the mighty have fallen. I think Bambietta was the de facto leader of their girl group when she was still powerful.

I wonder who survived on the ground after what Ywach did. I hope the waifus are still alive.
I'm looking forward to how the Royal Guards, Uryu, and Jugram perform in their rematch against Squad 0.

It bothers me whenever they explain their ability, and it could've worked so much better if it was kept secret. At least Ywach, Jugram, and Uryu are tight-lipped regarding theirs.
Oct 9, 2023 2:32 AM
Nov 2022
What a great chapter, the prelude to something magnificent.
I loved seeing Hiyori with the other vizard in the Seiretei, however they did not manage to accompany Ichigo and his friends, and Yuroichi's brother also debuted, that Urahara does not give concrete information as to why he left them here and not to the King's Palace
Oct 10, 2023 10:05 PM

Feb 2019
new head captain's last words sounds ominous. damn! don't tell me he's on the chopping block list too!
Oct 14, 2023 3:54 AM
Oct 2022
masterpiece !!! awesome
Oct 16, 2023 11:44 PM
Jan 2023
i thought it was great, mainly because of the use of CGI, it was pretty great.
Oct 17, 2023 1:33 PM

May 2019
LOL in cour 1 dude was like my blood flows through you my children and here bro is just like yeah screw them kids. Yhwach has shown just how much he really cares about his people. The Auswahlen was crazy.
Oct 28, 2023 12:20 PM
Jan 2021
Damn! That was some intense battling but before we go over that, YORUICHI HAS A LITTLE BROTHER NAMED YUSHIRO SHIHOIN, THE 26TH HEAD OF THE SHIHOIN CLAN?!???!?!?! WHY HASN’T HE BEEN MENTIONED UNTIL NOW?! You’d think he would have been an important figure in Bleach, but I guess not. He must be too young to be relevant toward anything.

Getting back to the fighting, Manako Osho’s ability seems pretty powerful, cutting names in half and therefore cutting the power within certain people’s limbs and their overall power in half. Obviously if an enemy is too strong, this won’t guarantee a win but in the case of Yhwach, I guess it worked because he had to resort to using Auswahlen and take the powers from his fellow comrades to continue fighting.

It was honestly nice to see some casual math going on between Oh Etsu Naimaya and Stern Ritter D Askin Nakk Le Vaar. Essentially he ingests whatever substance and decides how much of that substance is lethal. He made it so Oh Etsu would have to drain the majority of his blood and die, but fortunately for him Tenjiro’s spring water abilities (white water washes out bad blood and red water replaces blood), that wasn’t a problem. But again, with this Auswahlen things have taken a drastic turn as the Quincys who didn’t die have become more powerful. Let’s see what happens in the next episode!

Also glad to see Uryu fighting once again and Ichigo will give him a piece of his mind!
Oct 31, 2023 7:44 PM
Apr 2017
just amazing that's it
Nov 4, 2023 6:30 PM

Dec 2013
Draining your own blood and then replacing it was a surprising way to get around that power. Not that I really understood much of the explanation either.

It sounds like the quincies left behind are probably going to rebel against Yhwach after that move at the end. My favourite sternritters right now are Bazz B and Liltotto so I'm looking forward to what will happen to them next.

Squad 0 is probably going to start to get overwhelmed starting in the next episode which is going to be tough to watch.
Nov 8, 2023 10:34 AM

Aug 2021
Yoruichi's little brother is introduced. Ichibei changed personalities very quickly. Askin is very resilient for the newest member of Yhwach's Royal Guard. But imagine having trouble understanding your own ability.

It's rather pitiful to see Bambietta being used by Giselle after her death by Komamura.. Shunsui seems to be up to something again.
Nov 8, 2023 4:09 PM

Feb 2018
Shinigami gang thought they were doing fine but then Y.H pulled that Auswählen oof. What an amazing scene this was!
Nov 12, 2023 4:42 AM

Mar 2016
Here we see that the Stenritter's devotion to Yhwach as their ruler is NOT absolute, with some hating Yhwach for using...

Auswählen

Now the battle continues, even if Ichibei were to half Yhwach's power. With Auswählen, he could more than make up for the lost power.
Jan 7, 2:45 PM
Feb 2016
I like this anime.

Jan 12, 9:05 PM
Jan 2019
I love the expanded fight of the 0 squad
Jan 14, 2:22 AM

Mar 2015
Yhwach absorbed all the Quincy powers present in the Seireitei for him and the others in the Royal Palace. A cruel cheat code.
Feb 3, 3:07 AM
Jan 2022
Ichibe Hyosube'nin tekniğini ve gücünü izlemek çok keyifli. Gücünden kaynaklı iğneleyici lafları ve belli ettiği egosu da savaşa keyif katıyor bir yandan.
Özellikle arkasını dönüp bembeyaz gözleri ve gölgelendirilmiş suratı ile "Seni öldürmem lazım" deyişi. Daha neler göreceğiz ondan merakla bekliyorum.
S.R -D- Askin Nakk Le Vaar'ın özelliği, Naruto Hidan'ı hatırlattı. Yine abartı olsa da güzel bir özellik.
Oh-Etsu'nun "Yeniden doğdum, nasıl havalı mıyım?" sorusu ve "vayy çok havaısın" güldürdü baya ahaha
Ichibe ve Yhwach savaşında dengeler belli iken, "Auswählen" gibi bir teknikle, kaptanların zor dövdüğü veya yenildiği S.R'ların güçlerini almak... Bazz B'yi daha çok görmek istiyordum. Güçleri alınanlardan bazılar direkt ölmemişlerdir umarım.
Kyōraku akan gücü fark ettiği gibi 0. takımın gücünü bilmesine rağmen tehlikede olanın Kraliyet Sarayı olduğunu söylemesi de durumu özetliyor aslında.
Ending sonrası Kyōraku ve Ukitake konuşması çok detay bir sahneydi. Kamikake diye bir şeyden bahsettiler ve zeminde garip sembol belirdi falan. Heyecan verici bir kısım daha. Bu ikili Yamamato'dan sonraki anahtarlar bence. 2 kılıç kullanan 2 kişi var ve daha tam güçlerini de görmedik. Çok güzel şeyler göreceğiz bu ikiliden, kesin.
Mar 9, 6:43 AM

Apr 2013
Did Yhwach just kill a perfectly fine babe like Candy? Awww...
Mar 10, 5:36 PM
Jul 2021
ngl my fav part was gigi eating out bambi only to get his powers stolen, the betrayal was unreal.
Mar 21, 4:07 PM
Mar 2024
Perfect everything was perfect
May 11, 1:14 PM

Mar 2010
Hmm they seem soo Op now i feel like ichigo will just go and die lolz.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2023

224 by Supported »»
May 18, 8:59 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Sep 16, 2023

139 by Cammell »»
May 17, 2:01 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2023

177 by Cammell »»
May 16, 1:41 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2023

279 by Cammell »»
May 16, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2023

342 by Cammell »»
May 16, 9:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.