Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 3, 2023 10:59 AM
Feb 2015
Ended up watching this one last out of all the currently aired anime, definitely enjoyed this one a whole lot after getting used to gohands' crazy camera antics ahahah
For this season tho, I can't tell if I prefer this one in my no.1 anime of this season or Shiro Seijo to Bokushi, I loved both of them equally <3
Oct 3, 2023 12:57 PM
Dec 2021
nice anime, enjoyed it.
Oct 3, 2023 11:01 PM
Nov 2022
This anime is just right for any cat lover. Since I own a cat myself, I could quickly find her in Yukichi. The relationship between Yukichi and Saku was super cute and wholesome. In general, the anime had a totally relaxing atmosphere, so I always watched it after a hard day at work. I will miss the great evenings with this anime.
The only thing that bothered me a bit was that Saku suddenly got "superpowers" in one episode and beat the guy up like nothing. I was a bit puzzled by that scene because it was never alluded to before that Saku had any martial arts skills. But other than that, the anime was great.

Oct 4, 2023 6:20 AM
Sep 2023
nice can have season 2
Oct 4, 2023 6:33 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Good way to end it with more of Yukichi's past and especially how he started cooking, that's cute!
Oct 5, 2023 9:55 AM

Feb 2014
Hm, in general a good anime.

I did binge-watch -kinda of- but I don´t recommend doing that because some times it will feel like you are watching the same episodes over and over.
Some of the episodes are repetitive with just a few changes here and there. Even Yukichi´s past were kinda of repetitive and used here and there throughout the anime.

I am glad they didn´t add romance between her and the 'kya~~ kakkoii~!' boss of hers, even though for a moment I thought they were going for it.

Yume´s scenes were cute; I specially enjoyed those. I also enjoyed Saku and her coworkers/collegues interactions, although most of them were -unfornutely and as expected- short.

The art and animation were pretty nice! I would daresay that it was what caught most my attention. I also apreciate a lot that even the background characters were moving instead of being just there as static images xD

I would rate 7.5/10, but too bad there is not this option here on MAL - I think it would be best if it had. Between 8 and 7, I feel more like rating 7 instead of 8.
TechOtakuOct 5, 2023 10:29 AM
Oct 9, 2023 9:55 PM
Aug 2023
super wholesome.
Oct 10, 2023 9:12 AM

Dec 2016
That was such a wholesome anime. Really loved watching Saku and Yukichi's interactions.

At first it kinda bothered me how other people were so unfazed watching a huge cat walking around on hind legs. The legs look quite inhuman for it to be a costume too. But I got over it. Now I wish at least one of my cats were like Yukichi 🥲

Overall 8/10.
Oct 14, 2023 3:18 AM
Oct 2023
last episode was soo good
Oct 14, 2023 10:29 AM
Feb 2019
Want more Yukichi!!!
Oct 16, 2023 6:58 PM
Aug 2018
Such a nice, heart warming finale. The whole rice ball story is so cute.
Even if Blind Girl was boring as all hell, I'm glad GoHands was able to deliver on this one.
Oct 17, 2023 2:04 AM
Mar 2012
Dai dressup and trying for its role model Yukichi was wholesome.
cute picnic. liking that onigiri philosophy.
Saku so relatable at times.
Been a comfy work sol with lots of healing cooking & fun cast. bit unfortunate later half our Orizuka got forgotten, and more repeated footage. Gohand's Megane didn't have this problem, so wonder if manga was same. Fukuzawa family has a great relation that pet owners love, could explore more the great cast they introed. happy for an s2.
gophercgOct 17, 2023 2:13 AM
Oct 23, 2023 9:05 PM
Dec 2018
super wholesome, I wish my cats could do this
Oct 26, 2023 4:00 AM
Sep 2018
It's the last episode of the series, and I think it ended in such a wonderful way.

We get to see some familiar faces, namely Dai the (formerly) stray cat and Yume. Speaking of which, it is through Yume that we learn why Yukichi loves the Sea Bunny member from UMYU-Sea, as it was her who inspired him to learn how to cook rice balls back when he was still a small kitten. It's even expanded later on at the end of the episode.

Of course, we can't have a Dekiru Neko episode without some classic Saku and Yukichi antics. This time, Saku tries to find away to keep her mind active due to her lack of verbal communication with Yukichi during the weekends. We even get to learn that Yukichi apparently eyeballs the amounts of his ingredients when cooking!

The last part of the episode gives us the final pieces of Yukichi's origin story, showing his early days in becoming a masterful cat through taking out the trash and frequent run-ins with the landlord, developing a desire to take care of Saku as she just progressively gets weaker, and eventually finding a solution through his discovery of UMYU-Sea and being taught how proper nutrition can heal people and bring them happiness.

The episode then ends with our usual routine: Saku comes home excited for dinner, and all Yukichi can do is sigh.

It's a really lovely episode that I feel serves as a perfect conclusion to this wonderful series. I really love how cozy, funny, and even heartfelt this series could be, and I'll definitely miss the many soul-healing moments brought about by Yukichi and Saku.
Oct 29, 2023 7:30 AM

May 2023
It's the best anime this year and I loved it so much. We need a season 2!
Nov 26, 2023 6:49 AM
Sep 2020
cute as always! i heard a season 2 might appear in 2025? cant wait!꒰ᐢ. .ᐢ꒱₊˚⊹
Dec 21, 2023 8:16 AM
Dec 2014
I LOVED this show.
Dec 30, 2023 6:20 AM

Apr 2020
Fun chill show. Really reminds me of Maid Dragon in a way.
7/10.
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Jan 6, 7:41 PM
Mar 2023
The rice ball scene was very cute and touching. I enjoyed every minute of this anime. I'm definitely going to miss it
Jan 17, 9:58 PM

Nov 2023
One of the cutest anime that I've watched.

Very wholesome ending which showed Yukichi's past with Saku and him learning to make sure she's happy.

Gonna miss this one, maybe we'll have a season two at some point. Who knows?
Jan 27, 11:25 AM

Jan 2023
As always, it was interesting to know the story of Saku and Yukichi. A good end to the season, let's hope that the continuation will follow soon!
Apr 2, 8:36 PM

Dec 2022
not a the massive emotional finale I'd hoped for but in a way that's a good thing since it was just mellow and didn't leave me begging for more
either way, gonna miss this show very much. need more cat lover anime
Apr 18, 8:35 AM

Jan 2019
Saya begitu terharu dalam cerita ini, di kehidupan saya juga begitu setelah bekerja lalu pulang kerumah sangat lelah bahkan tidak sempat makan malam. Makin hari tubuh saya makin lemah karna memakan makanan instan setiap hari 😥. Tapi karena melihat cerita ini saya ingin merubah hidup saya menjadi yang lebih baik, karna memperlihatkan apa yang kurang pada diri saya

Anime ini bagus saya suka ceritanya 👍👍 10/10
Apr 20, 10:49 PM
Aug 2015
I wish there were more episodes! I hope they release a second season soon!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dekiru Neko wa Kyou mo Yuuutsu Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2023

40 by hurricane567 »»
May 1, 10:02 PM

Poll: » Dekiru Neko wa Kyou mo Yuuutsu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2023

144 by UzumakiHime »»
Apr 22, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Dekiru Neko wa Kyou mo Yuuutsu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2023

61 by UzumakiHime »»
Apr 22, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Dekiru Neko wa Kyou mo Yuuutsu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2023

54 by UzumakiHime »»
Apr 22, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Dekiru Neko wa Kyou mo Yuuutsu Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2023

44 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 28, 6:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.