Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 15, 5:07 PM
May 2019
I Don't know how i missed a good anime like this in the last summer but at least i got the chance to watch it finally and it was a Great show overall, a solid 8/10.
Hope for a second season in the future .
Jan 16, 3:44 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to Skizo10
I Don't know how i missed a good anime like this in the last summer but at least i got the chance to watch it finally and it was a Great show overall, a solid 8/10.
Hope for a second season in the future .
@Skizo10

I am the same. I really enjoyed this. The characters were all awesome.

8/10
Jan 19, 4:33 AM
Jul 2019
Its almost a great anime but the green screen effect really made me deduct a point. It really show that they did not double check their work as a Studio. Its not rushed but they didn't double check the final result. This anime supposed to be a 9/10, those 3 Key Frames for greenscreen effect its really noticeable. Might as well deduct -1 to the score. Honestly what a Rookie Mistake on the editing side of the studio. 8/10 is still good. If they really did not check the final episode quality -1 is pretty justifiable. I hope the DVD release refined the final episode.
Jan 20, 11:57 AM

Mar 2015
Nora was the culprit after all. So her motive wasn't revenge, but rather to prevent young werewolf girls from the burdens of being a priestess. But where did the werewolf girls that faked their death go? Did they flee to a village far from the area?

Seems like they're heading back to London afterwards, as they've now discovered the location of Banquet's base.

Regardless of plot holes, the actions in this show kept me entertained as the show wasn't just filled with dialogues. The cases were also quite fun. 8/10
Jan 21, 6:05 PM
Mar 2019
Loved every episode, more Detective work soon.
Jan 24, 12:30 PM

Jun 2020
I was ki d of sure that its Nora .In the start when mother and the daughter were running in the home there was another small wolf (fox as they say) so yea but the reason for killing were different than I expected.

Overall very enjoyed this anime good characters,good storyline, interesting murders and very good soundtrack.
The storyline can be better there were some problems and I find the white wearing team kind of strange? They ruining it for themselves everytime so Im still not sure why are they necessary. But I can close my eyes on that
Im very interested in whats gonna happen gonna check the manga and wait for second season

8/10
Jan 31, 11:17 PM

Nov 2023
It was very good, to the point that I finished it in one sitting.

I missed out when this was airing back in Summer of 2023, but after finishing it, I made a mistake. I should've watched it when it aired. It was one of the most unique anime I've watched.

The finale marked the conclusion of two cases, and it was pretty good. A little rushed, but that's okay.

This is most definitely getting a Season 2 in the future, and I can't wait. I might even read the novels if I feel impatient.
Mar 9, 8:13 PM

May 2021
Victor/Frankenstein is chill like that he’s actually my favorite from the group
Inhales oxygen
Apr 6, 11:25 PM

Dec 2020
I liked watching this anime the ending where everything was revealed is pretty cool but, the fact that she just got away like that was quite boring to me isn't the human or werewolf villages supposed to be pissed off that she killed people and got the 2 villages to kill each other but instead she just dipped out of there.
Jun 1, 8:45 AM

Oct 2009
This case was the weakest. I don’t feel like they stuck the landing. Wasn’t as exciting as the last 2 cases. Had to give it a 7 bro 👌🏽😎
Jun 5, 9:29 AM

Jul 2011
Moral of the story: You can murder teenager girls w/o any consequences if have a 'right' motif...
Excellent!

Freak show indeed :D
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2023

120 by SaltyCookie »»
May 25, 3:22 AM

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2023

117 by nikki05 »»
Apr 14, 9:14 AM

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2023

123 by nikki05 »»
Apr 13, 10:06 AM

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2023

101 by nikki05 »»
Apr 13, 7:35 AM

» Season two?

Zeekto - Sep 20, 2023

37 by Yuri_Niji »»
Apr 5, 5:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.