Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Aug 31, 2023 12:05 AM

Oct 2021
Deknijff said:
Man Im really disappointed about how Sylphys face was drawn in the anime compared to manga 

her ears dont even wiggle >_<

Was nice seeing Cliff and Elinalise getting together finally 

Yep, it's kinda disappointing seeing her always expressionless in the anime
Inside of me you’re still living
Each time I think of you pain, suffering, sorrow, despair
You’re just an emotional decay, the one who took my life away
Aug 31, 2023 8:54 AM
Aug 2021
Goddayum, the demon king shows up outta nowhere.
They fight.
Beem bam boom.

Anyway, I'm curious about the blue-haired woman who was with the beast man who challenged Rudeus... I doubt they would show her for her to not play any significance.

Either way i cant wait to see what happens!
Aug 31, 2023 2:40 PM

Feb 2018
Rudy really should have given Cliff more of a warning for Elinalise...but doesn't look like its turned out badly just yet.
To think fending off those trying to propose to Linia and Pursena would end in a fight with the demon king, who didn't seem too fazed by Rudy's attack.
Aug 31, 2023 4:40 PM

Jul 2022
b4DigAD1 b3CamE a sTudENT!! hahahahahhahahahahha
Aug 31, 2023 10:30 PM
Dec 2018
This episode was almost as funny as the last one, somehow!
Sep 1, 2023 3:31 AM

Jul 2021
Well cliff's confession worked out. Rudeus duel scene was a blast.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Sep 1, 2023 10:11 AM
Jul 2022
it related to a lot of my life events rn it's ironic tbh
Sep 1, 2023 2:44 PM
Sep 2018
Damn Rudy playing a opposites attract cupid and fighting a dragon ballz lookalike demonlord was crazy this ep!
Sep 1, 2023 10:35 PM
Oct 2022
so gooooooooood wgregfdgergerg
Sep 2, 2023 5:31 PM

Jan 2013
Such a lackluster season...Thanks for the bait and switch.
Sep 3, 2023 12:14 PM
Oct 2021
pretty mediocre season overall
Sep 3, 2023 7:23 PM

Jul 2013
I had a bad feeling when Cliff was looking up to Elinalise's shadow in the window and this feeling just got confirmed shortly after, when he asked Rudeus for an introduction to her. Nevertheless, I was surprised that she got involved in this relationship story with Cliff. At the end of the day it's just a matter of time until she has to break Cliff's heart, otherwise her curse would just kill her.

With beastmen and women duelling over who leads the family, it was funny to see Rudeus getting challenged as Linia and Pursena spread the word that he was the boss of their pack. I wonder who that blue haired girl was that could be seen briefly.

Even though all of Rudeus' challengers were fortunately defeated in one fell swoop, I didn't expect that the person responsible would be the demon king Badigadi, who is also Kishirika's fiancé. What a coincidence lol.
From what I can tell so far, Badi seems to be a pretty chill guy. It was also interesting to hear the high praise Kishirika shared with Badi about Rudeus. It speaks volumes when Badi ranked Rudeu's mana capacity as one of the largest in the world, which also rivals that of Laplace. I'm not quite sure what to think of Badi's reaction to Rudeu's question regarding the man god. He definitely seems to know something.

I have to admit that I liked the nature of this duel as it allowed Rudeus to show all his strength to Badi. Normally, Rudeus never gets the chance to form his magic over such a long period of time and push it to his limit. The attack itself was of tremendous intensity as Rudeus put all his knowledge and skill into it. I don't think many people could have survived it and I'm not even sure exactly what happened to Badi's body on impact. It was a bit reminiscent of Buggy's Bara Bara no Mi.

Speaking of surprises. Why exactly is Badi now a student at the Ranoa Academy of Magic? Oh boy, this will become funny :D

Sep 3, 2023 8:59 PM
Feb 2020
idk if it's just me as i've seen no one else talk about this, but is anyone else dissapointed that the spell rudy used in his duel agaisnt Badigadi was the spinny rock thing? in his fight against orsted he uses that same one first, but after flying back uses the purple fireball which makes orsted pull out the wormgate and even say his mana quality is on par with laplace. the moment they started talking about orsted and rudy using his strongest spell i immediatly thought that we would see the purple fireball spell ;(
Sep 4, 2023 9:07 AM
Jun 2019
The freaking tease every episode of if Rudeus or sylphie will reveal they know eachother is KILLING MY SOULLLL.
Sep 4, 2023 5:38 PM

Aug 2017
Cliff chose the wrong girl to fall in love with. He basically fell for a succubus metaphorically jk.
Rudeus once again proved that he is the strongest mage to ever attended the academy by dealing a blow to Badigadi. Or did he?
Well that punch to Rudeus's face says a lot about him.
I love how careful and positive Badigadi is. He would be fun to have beers with.

Sep 5, 2023 2:30 AM
Sep 2012
A fuckn disappointment. The fight between Badi and Rudeus should have been more powerful just like the manga was and they didn't even bother to make the full convo about orsted. It's a disgrace
Sep 5, 2023 2:33 AM
Sep 2012
Reply to MadanielFL
They skipped some dialogue so it could show the whole duel in this episode. 
Specifically the part where Rudeus tells Badigadi how he fought against Orsted, managed to hurt him, and still survive. 
And Badigadi tells Rudeus to use the exact same spell that he used on Orsted, against him. 
@MadanielFL
They didn't even get the story about the swordswoman who came to challenge Rudeus. They really messed up the episode.
Sep 5, 2023 5:33 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to dragonknight808
@MadanielFL
They didn't even get the story about the swordswoman who came to challenge Rudeus. They really messed up the episode.
@dragonknight808 I mean, that was a side-story in the novel which is only revealed at the end of the volume.
Based on the fact that she made an appearance in the episode, it might mean that they will reveal that story later on.
Sep 5, 2023 7:33 AM
Sep 2012
Reply to MadanielFL
@dragonknight808 I mean, that was a side-story in the novel which is only revealed at the end of the volume.
Based on the fact that she made an appearance in the episode, it might mean that they will reveal that story later on.
@MadanielFL I Sure hope they do
Sep 5, 2023 9:41 PM
Jun 2021
Bueno ver el poder del rey demonio y recordar a su prometida y lo que piensa de Rudeus
Sep 8, 2023 8:32 PM

Jul 2017
Cliff has more interests than Rudeus...it's the sexual maniac needing survival.

Rudeus witnessing Cliff's bullying session, though he feels ungrateful that he saved him out of trouble. And the thing is, he is confessing to Rudeus that he likes Elinalise to the point of being bullied, and he wants help from him, which Rudeus goes to Fitz for romantic advice, though in his POV on behald of Cliff. Of course, Fitz has a crush on someone (it's easily Rudeus), but in this context, it's just helping a fellow classmate out. With the entire school on break, Rudeus introduces Cliff to Elinalise, though he knows of her temperament, which he is actually committed by the way, though she cannot go alone on a single boy like Cliff all the time. Too bad for Cliff, he has to see the reality of it. But to Rudeus's surprise, Elinalise likes him so much that she'll make amends to him, and if that's the plan, just let them be that way.

The beastmen tribes in heat, bringing both Linia and Pursena to Rudeus, Clearly, they didn't tell him of the challenges beforehand, so the misunderstanding plays the bind on him...plus one girl, and a rather majestic Demon King Badigadi whom he knows from his fiancée Kishirika. Seeking a proper duel with him, the Quagmire is revered by the Demon Princess herself even more than Laplace, and that's saying something. But speaking of things like the Man-God, Rudeus wasn't able to get any answers from that. Fitz getting Rudeus his staff, and the requirement from Badi to win is just one direct blow to him, even if he loses. That was a display of class, though he wasn't up to snuff against Badigadi.

Hopefully this is the last that Rudeus will see of him...well, apparently not, because he's another student here. Yikes...
Sep 9, 2023 8:36 PM

Sep 2015
The heck? Cliff and her are already in a relationship?!
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Sep 10, 2023 4:40 PM
Mar 2021
iḿ love with a man
Sep 10, 2023 8:44 PM
Jan 2021
I’m glad that I watched Eris’s goblin hunting episode, because otherwise I would have missed the change in Cliff’s reaction when Rudeus saved him from the bullies versus when Eris did. He had no hesitation being completely rude to Eris and as a result, she kicked his ass. With Rudeus, he had restraint and showed how grateful he is.

And then he even had Rudy introduce him to Elinalise, which went differently than I expected. She instead of breaking his heart fell for him and will now have a committed relationship. I wonder if Cliff will be able to get rid of her curse, and then we move onto other relationship business.

I knew what Linia and Pursena told Rudy it was up to him that would mean he would have to take on the proposers, but I didn’t know that would involve taking on the Demon King Badigadi. He was quite a far man and gave Rudeus an easy path to win their duel, and then punched him clean in the face afterward. I can’t believe all the students decided to watch this go down.

And when Rudy said that he wasn’t going to see Badi again, I knew he was going to appear again by the end of the episode.

It seems that each episode since Rudy started going to the Ranoa University of Magic has its own story and focus. It’s almost episodic, but the episodes still continue off of the last. Why is Badi now a student at the school? When will Rudy solve his ED? I guess we’ll have to wait and find out!
Sep 11, 2023 8:12 AM
Jul 2019
I like where this season is heading
Sep 13, 2023 5:45 AM

Jul 2013
What's with this Badigadi guy lol he seems fun
Sep 14, 2023 7:01 AM
Jul 2023
Goodddddddddddddd
Sep 15, 2023 5:41 AM
Sep 2023
it was cool and we I saw the Deamon king!
Sep 19, 2023 4:24 PM

Aug 2014
It was very funny episode ;]
I like the cat girls talks ;d "You can do *insert anything here* to Linia :D"
I hope they show who the new girl with blue hair was
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Sep 23, 2023 9:10 AM

Apr 2013
I loved seeing Rudeus from Nina's perspective in the original WN, I hope they release it as a special episode.
Sep 26, 2023 6:42 PM
Mar 2023
Cliff after 1 week of dating Elinalize:
"I'm tired boss 😔"
Let's hope they don't end up doing an NTR on him but I'm prepared for the worst, he came in knowing what the court he was going to play on was like. By the way, Rudeus looked like a crack after winning against all the suitors and I also liked Badi quite a bit, but my question is: How is that Humungousaur combined with 4 arms is engaged to Kishirika, who is smaller than his arm? 😦
See you next week to find out if Badi arrives as a student or as a teacher.
Sep 27, 2023 6:47 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
He has a new teacher!!! kekeke
Sep 29, 2023 2:06 AM

Oct 2022
That ne student really became her boyfriend. Didn't expect anything like that.

The demon lord has also became their teacher.
Sep 30, 2023 5:08 AM
Jul 2018
Oh wow, Rudeus is so strong now that even he could defeat that Demon King!
Oct 19, 2023 12:06 AM
Dec 2022
Elinalise going steady with Cliff?! That would be something. We get new character in the university.
Nov 14, 2023 8:20 AM

Sep 2012
the demon lord is wild lol

baste on what he said rudeus almost killed him with that hit, so hes close to the power to kill him
Dec 13, 2023 3:29 PM

Nov 2023
Cliff is an interesting person
Jan 2, 11:28 AM

Feb 2018
Cliff is op for sure, no other man could ever make Elinalise settle and yet he did ;P. Rudeus really went all out and yet Badi tanked it like a champ!
Jan 17, 6:09 AM

Nov 2019
lmao that was definitely a Demon King incursion.
The kingdom didn't do anything xD
Feb 4, 10:27 AM

May 2021
Didn’t expect the relationship to work out
Inhales oxygen
Mar 2, 5:56 AM

Apr 2013
So immortal elf Elinalise is now dating a student, that's kinda weird. But not as weird as that buff demon king suddenly attending class lol
Apr 11, 9:20 PM
Dec 2022
Is this a silly Cliff moment or what is happening
Demon king MAN GOD MENTIONED RAAA King Badi is his name
Rudy launching a warhead at bro
is bro a teacher now
Apr 18, 6:26 PM
May 2023
Very good episode, little by little Julieta is learning although there is still a long way to go before she can make the figures.
UHH they destroyed the idol of roxism, we have to suffer the consequences hahaha, the beast girls were not that strong or Rudeus was stronger

PS: interesting fact from the OP, the red, blue and green birds are representations of Eris, Roxy and Sylphie (something quite obvious)
May 4, 10:28 AM

May 2020
This Maou out of no where, duel with Rudy and he won. Seems like Maou and Rudy will getting along. It will be fun if Kishiraka also there. Drill spell is kinda simple, i thought he will re-spelling all elements magic just like when he face Dragon King. It more powerful than this drill spell i think.

And finally, Elisa dating with Cliff. Thought Cliff will struggle to remove the curse on her. Seems like a happy couple.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MegamiRem - Sep 24, 2023

455 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2023

300 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 5:35 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2023

225 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Giorgosman13 - Sep 3, 2023

237 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 4:33 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2023

284 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 1:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.