Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 12, 2023 6:50 AM

Feb 2018
Since Sherlock is here I should have guessed that Moriarty would be too, but wasn't expecting him to be the main antagonist as revealed here.
And of course the other bad guy we've been seeing also turns out to be Jack the ripper, who's joined Moriarty's side.
Shizuku managed to put up a good fight against that vampire, but not sure she would have been able to beat her at the end there.
Tsugaru also had his hands full, and despite being spared and looking defeated he was somehow able to sneak the diamond away!
Guess they'll be heading to the secret place the diamond revealed about the werewolves, probably won't be that easy though.
Sep 12, 2023 10:31 AM

Oct 2018
Really liked how the arc ended, although the episode felt a bit too busy at times. A lot of exposition from the halfway point too but either way, still my AOTS. Satisfying to see the insurance guys gets destroyed in such a pathetic manner.
Sep 24, 2023 5:53 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow this episode was truly something, it's already really good to get some new information about Tsugaru's past with Moriarty and the experiments, especially how Jack the Ripper has been buffed as much as possible and they were part of the same project.
Now I love how Tsugaru managed to steal the diamond back ahaha, so they know about the red hidden message now.
Sep 25, 2023 4:35 PM
Apr 2023
This show has been a very interesting watch so far and this episode was really wild and fun. Not sure how I feel about Sherly and Moriarty being in the mix but it’s 1900’s London so it makes sense (I’m used to the Conan as well as the YuuMori version of them so this makes things interesting). The spin on Jack the Ripper is super cool and I’m interested in seeing where it goes with him. Also Tsugaru is the man.
This show really feels like a mix between detectives and Vanitas no Carte with fantasy creatures mixed in for added effect.
Sep 27, 2023 10:37 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Tsugaru outsmarting Jack the Ripper for the diamond, what a madlad!

Extra points for Shizuku looking like she has a thing for Aya? :eyes:
Sep 29, 2023 9:55 AM
Dec 2022
Great episode but I was laughing for full 10 minutes after seeing a name "Ezzelin von Klatka"
Sep 29, 2023 10:31 PM
Anime Archivist

Aug 2019
Moriarty takes the stage as a whole new wave of fighting ensues, demonstrating the unique quirks of Moriarty's crew. It makes sense to build a gang of superhumans when dealing with the criminal underworld, but how do they fare against the Oni Slayer? Jack actually put up a little bit of a fight.

But the way Moriarty casually describes conducting human experiments to form oni hybrids.. that's the real kicker. Jack isn't any normal hybrid, he's the trifecta of monsters. And Moriarty planned to take things even further.

I swear this episode could have been the spawn of Carmilla x Maid Yuri fics. Special to have blood that makes people horni on touch.
Oct 30, 2023 10:57 PM
Feb 2019
Achei legalzin o ep 8.
Parabéns Sherlock e Matador de oni
Nov 8, 2023 4:00 PM

Feb 2018
Yet another banger of an episode! Tsugaru truly outsmarted Jack there at the end :D
Nov 14, 2023 5:23 PM
Jan 2018
Vampire Yuri real
Nov 19, 2023 8:27 PM
May 2023
Very good episode, so it was Jack the Ripper the other one who has oni powers and it was obvious that it was Professor Moriarty who was behind all this, so he wants to create more hybrids but for what purpose? Tsugaru looks dumb but sometimes surprises with his theft skills haha. He didn't know if the vampire wanted to eat Shizuku or wanted to do other things to her
Dec 31, 2023 11:09 PM

Oct 2019
I loved how the smug faces of everyone in Moriarty's Banquet gang crumbled when Jack realized he'd lost the diamond. Though it appears he already discovered the werewolves' location.

Jack the fracking Ripper and near invincible too? Yet another legendary character, arguably the most infamous of all.

To be frank I prefer the Moriarty variant of Moriarty the Patriot but the show's old geezer is not bad either.
Jan 14, 2:37 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to Smudy
Tsugaru outsmarting Jack the Ripper for the diamond, what a madlad!

Extra points for Shizuku looking like she has a thing for Aya? :eyes:
@Smudy

Tsuguru is one of the best characters I have come across in awhile.
Jan 20, 5:22 AM

Mar 2015
Great episode as we learned about the organization that the show is revolving around, and their motive. The head of the organization is Moriarty, which should be rather obvious now that I think about it lol, I just wasn't expecting every famous character to be in this show lol. The organization called themselves as the Banquet.

Tsugaru the MVP in the fight with the Banquet as he sneakily managed to reclaim the diamond from Jack.
Jan 23, 3:54 PM

Jun 2020
Nüce episode didnt get bored even for a second.

My question that I asked last ep about Carmilla was answered even faster than I expected.

Tsugaru best character but Im not sure how can they defeat Jack I don't think the others gonna be problem
Mar 9, 4:37 PM

May 2021
Wow she just got murked fast
Jack the ripper is op
Inhales oxygen
Mar 9, 4:43 PM

May 2021
Jack is pretty dumb for that lol
Inhales oxygen
Apr 14, 9:14 AM
Jul 2019
Another great episode! Tsugaru did so well getting the black diamond from Jack. Hope to see more of Lupin and the Phantom in the future. Love their characters!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2023

160 by nick_el_son »»
Jun 5, 9:29 AM

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2023

120 by SaltyCookie »»
May 25, 3:22 AM

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2023

123 by nikki05 »»
Apr 13, 10:06 AM

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2023

101 by nikki05 »»
Apr 13, 7:35 AM

» Season two?

Zeekto - Sep 20, 2023

37 by Yuri_Niji »»
Apr 5, 5:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.