Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 3, 2023 6:44 PM
Jan 2020
Assume the zombies have been eliminated, where do you see the group ten years after the events in the anime/manga? 
Aug 3, 2023 6:57 PM
Jan 2022
in an orgy honestly by how horny they are
Aug 3, 2023 7:34 PM
Degenerate Queen

Jan 2022
Well, hopefully Takashi and Saeko are together. Saeko would have a dojo and Takashi would probably work at some office job, and they would have at least one kid together. Saya would be a model or actress and she and Hirano would be married with them having kids as well. Hirano would work with guns, probably teaching others. Shizuka would still be a nurse and Rika would still be a sniper. Takashi or Rei would have adopted Alice and she would be going to school. Rei would be a police officer like her dad and have a boyfriend/fiancee. Ending scenes would show them all alive and well, while showing us that they do now. They would all meet at a bar at the end as a sort of reunion.

In an alternate dimension, they all die except for Alice, who lives through the zombie apocalypse.
Aug 3, 2023 7:51 PM
Mar 2020
Since all law and order broke down,they will move to a rural area. Gather more survivors, harvest food and build a society of their own.
Aug 3, 2023 8:01 PM

May 2022
ErogakiPatches said:
Well, hopefully Takashi and Saeko are together. Saeko would have a dojo and Takashi would probably work at some office job, and they would have at least one kid together. Saya would be a model or actress and she and Hirano would be married with them having kids as well. Hirano would work with guns, probably teaching others. Shizuka would still be a nurse and Rika would still be a sniper. Takashi or Rei would have adopted Alice and she would be going to school. Rei would be a police officer like her dad and have a boyfriend/fiancee. Ending scenes would show them all alive and well, while showing us that they do now. They would all meet at a bar at the end as a sort of reunion.

In an alternate dimension, they all die except for Alice, who lives through the zombie apocalypse.

so..... basically an orgy....right?🌚🌚
Aug 3, 2023 9:41 PM
Mar 2021
Well takashi is a lucky guy in the apocalypse surrounded by girls with an insane amount of hotness I'm pretty sure hes having a good time right now.
Aug 3, 2023 10:55 PM
Jul 2018
Do any anime studios can take steps for publishing
2nd season? It might be awesome after such of those years, I guess
Aug 3, 2023 11:11 PM
Jan 2022
Ariyan_To said:

Nah, I don't need another season of bouncing tits killing zombies while showing panties. Cause that's what it was all about and one season is enough.
Aug 4, 2023 4:08 AM
Sep 2022
luminous_karu said:
Well takashi is a lucky guy in the apocalypse surrounded by girls with an insane amount of hotness I'm pretty sure hes having a good time right now.

Takashi surrounded by Saeko 😏
Aug 4, 2023 4:45 AM
Apr 2023
to know about after 10 years content for that first we need a season 2 and for that we need a new chapter of this series manga and that is almost impossible.
Aug 4, 2023 4:58 AM
Jul 2018
Ripperdoc said:
Ariyan_To said:

Nah, I don't need another season of bouncing tits killing zombies while showing panties. Cause that's what it was all about and one season is enough.

I am not talking about your personal favor either 🥱
Aug 4, 2023 10:38 AM
Dec 2022
Banging and children making in some rural place far away from big places until society gets their shi together in prob another 10 years
Aug 4, 2023 11:10 AM
Degenerate Queen

Jan 2022
Ariyan_To said:

The manga cannot and will never be finished, so no. The series ended on a bit of a cliff-hangwr as well, so definitely not a point in doing it.
Aug 4, 2023 11:10 AM
Degenerate Queen

Jan 2022
Kvothe_1 said:
ErogakiPatches said:

so..... basically an orgy....right?🌚🌚

Holy hell, shut up and touch grass. Really, get a gf/bf.
Aug 4, 2023 11:13 AM
Jul 2018
ErogakiPatches said:
Ariyan_To said:

The manga cannot and will never be finished, so no. The series ended on a bit of a cliff-hangwr as well, so definitely not a point in doing it.

That's feels bad to hear 😞
Aug 4, 2023 11:40 AM
Degenerate Queen

Jan 2022
Ariyan_To said:
ErogakiPatches said:

It's what happens when the creator dies. There are some cases, such with Berserk and a few others, where someone can finish their work because they know how it will end, was close enough to that person to understand how they would end it, and have the art style down to be able to copy it.
Aug 4, 2023 11:44 AM
Jul 2018
ErogakiPatches said:
Ariyan_To said:

It's what happens when the creator dies. There are some cases, such with Berserk and a few others, where someone can finish their work because they know how it will end, was close enough to that person to understand how they would end it, and have the art style down to be able to copy it.

I appreciate your kind information dude, Thanks a lot.
Aug 5, 2023 10:55 AM
Jun 2021
Ariyan_To said:

there isnt enough material or demand for another season plus the author has passed away..
Aug 7, 2023 10:05 AM

Sep 2014
basically like any other piece of zombie media. In TWD they built safe civilizations in the countryside. probably would basically be that. can't believe I'd be thinking about this show ever again tho unfortunately 🤧
Aug 20, 2023 2:54 PM
Oct 2016
All of the women will have left because they had lost their wanderlust, but Takashi and Kouta have married and don't want to admit that they miss having Zombies around.
Aug 20, 2023 3:26 PM
Jul 2018
Based on what I've seen of the anime, Takashi and Rei would likely end up together. And maybe Kouta and Saya. I'm not sure what would become of Saeko and Shizuka. The doctor isn't the brightest. So, I would imagine if anyone were to get killed off from our main group, it would likely be her. Or, with Saeko being our brave samurai, she might do something noble like sacrificing herself for the group in some way.
Aug 25, 2023 12:44 AM

Jul 2015
It was awful ten years ago and now it's just as bad as I remember.

Aug 26, 2023 1:04 PM

Oct 2022
Dead, never to be seen again. Alice and the dog can live though since they were the only tolerable characters.
WaffleMaster89Aug 26, 2023 1:07 PM
When a pancake lover does something: "Outrageous vicious crime"

When a waffle lover does something: "That means it is not illegal"

Quotes - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld_HIM667Do&t=2822s
Sep 23, 2023 3:31 PM

Feb 2023
I said this in my review of the anime, though I was shown Highschool of the Dead (as a joke) by my two friends who introduced me to anime. To preface, I'm fairly new to the genre. I've only really finished such shows as Monster, Death Note, an a bunch of Gen Urobuchi shows.

There's always the chance that just not getting the show, and I tend to be careful with tarring shows with this title, but it was by far one of the worst things I've ever seen. The show ventures into a somewhat questionable territory with its voyeuristic portrayal of high-school students and their revealing outfits. I don't understand the objectification seen in this genre of anime. And, speaking as someone who has predominantly indulged in anime that aligns with broader audience tastes, it was an uncomfortable watch.

If you're a genuine fan, then what attracts you to this kind of show?
Oct 2, 2023 1:18 PM
Oct 2016
LordFango said:
I said this in my review of the anime, though I was shown Highschool of the Dead (as a joke) by my two friends who introduced me to anime. To preface, I'm fairly new to the genre. I've only really finished such shows as Monster, Death Note, an a bunch of Gen Urobuchi shows.

There's always the chance that just not getting the show, and I tend to be careful with tarring shows with this title, but it was by far one of the worst things I've ever seen. The show ventures into a somewhat questionable territory with its voyeuristic portrayal of high-school students and their revealing outfits. I don't understand the objectification seen in this genre of anime. And, speaking as someone who has predominantly indulged in anime that aligns with broader audience tastes, it was an uncomfortable watch.

If you're a genuine fan, then what attracts you to this kind of show?

I'm attracted to this kind of show because of the alluring NecRomance, and in hopes of seeing the loves of my un-life turn into some Zombaes.
Oct 8, 2023 12:02 PM
Dec 2022
It's been 13 years since the anime and 6 years after the creator died so i say they should make a season 2 and continue the manga as Cyborg 009 got a continuation for the manga in 201 after Shotaro Ishinomori died back in 1998 so why can't HOTD get a manga continuation?

More topics from this board

» Is Rei a virgin or did she lose it with Hisashi?

JusTFoRTroll - Jul 21, 2014

31 by subhamoy »»
Jun 5, 12:56 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 12, 2010

255 by greed2 »»
May 31, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FaithoftheFallen - Aug 8, 2010

491 by Blaybourne »»
May 20, 9:43 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amphetamine - Jul 4, 2010

1365 by Ksooosavage »»
May 5, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aversa - Aug 29, 2010

542 by Hue_Enjoyer »»
Apr 25, 11:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.