Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2010 8:39 PM

Apr 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So, Blue meets up with the rest of the gang. If I was her, I wouldn't be able to go back either. Personally, I don't think it was the wolves who burned down Pops' house. I think the wolves just happened to be there, looking for food.

Aug 6, 2010 4:09 AM

Feb 2009
This is getting really good, it just seems that the reason the old man is hunting for the wolves forgetting everything else is a little forced... I mean they are supposed to be wild animals.

And I really can't get tired of the soundtrack of this series, the sound effects, music and voices, everything is incredible.
Aug 7, 2010 7:40 AM
Feb 2010
Damn Blue is pretty good looking lol nice Hige tried to make a move aha I hope we get to meet other wolves...they all seem to be so damn interesting though I doubt that will happen since they are supposedly gone
Jan 4, 2012 2:20 AM

Sep 2010
Wolfs were sitting with those old people, really cute :3
𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓖𝓾𝓼𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝓮

Aug 19, 2012 7:13 PM

Jul 2012
Well there you have it... Blue is a girl. That's what I think is most notable in this episode.
Feb 3, 2013 1:49 PM

Jan 2012
So now all of a sudden Blue is a wolf.

May 16, 2013 10:41 AM

Sep 2009
We met Blue again. Don't think Hige will go anywhere with her. Also, Hubb and Quent team up. That drunk scene XD.
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.
Aug 10, 2013 4:30 AM

Aug 2012
Blue's human form, finally ! I wanted to see it so much. Loved it.
Aug 13, 2013 1:07 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Oh yay Blue is not only alive, but she's going to be with the group now! :D It's nice to know the reason why the hunter wants to kill all wolves, but his reason is kind of not totally rational. It was cute to see the old man who at first wanted to shoot Kiba and co., pet Blue as if she was hit pet dog ^^ And lol at Hubb and the hunter drinking, their conversation was pretty funny.
Jul 15, 2014 2:21 AM

Aug 2007
Quent Yaden's past and Blue's reveal.
Awesome episode.

Oct 1, 2014 9:42 PM

Jan 2014
Ahhh, now that's what I'm talking about. Good, meaningful character interaction.

Though, can we please get some characterization for Mr. Husband and Mrs. Wife that does NOT have to do with their marriage?
Oct 2, 2014 7:35 PM

Aug 2013
Humuna is dead?
Blue becomes part of the group and we learn her ex-owner's story!
Such a revealing episode!
Can't wait to see whats next n.n
Oct 25, 2014 12:33 PM
Oct 2014
This is the first time that Kiba has answered anything other than 'Paradise' to the question 'Where are you going?'. I think that means something.
Nov 9, 2014 10:29 PM

Sep 2014
Fuck yeah, Blue! <3 I hope she stays with the gang.

Quent and Hubb drunk scene was funny.
Jul 27, 2015 12:02 PM

Feb 2015
Oh yeah! There's a new wolf in the pack and it's a she!
By the way, the detective is way head over heel in love with Cher; to the point where he's almost as crazy as Darcia in the beginning of this episode...
Feb 4, 2016 4:26 PM
Apr 2013
Yay Blue!! Yay new fav chara <3 <3
Okay so here we learn about pops and Blue's past and also that there's something with the Darcia's and a curse... Maybe something with the wolves and Paradise, since Darcia said someone in his family wrote the Book of the Moon? Also who is Jaguara? Everything's getting so exciting!
Feb 28, 2016 12:57 PM

Jul 2015
Blue is nice, hope she stay with them for a while !
May 11, 2016 3:16 AM

Mar 2010
ownosourus said:
So now all of a sudden Blue is a wolf.

Shes still blue, shes not a complete wolf, half wolf

Veethorn said:
This is getting really good, it just seems that the reason the old man is hunting for the wolves forgetting everything else is a little forced... I mean they are supposed to be wild animals.

And I really can't get tired of the soundtrack of this series, the sound effects, music and voices, everything is incredible.

I agree.. I just think they happen to be there but they didnt do the killing, maybe they even fought for a reason or helped those humans at first who knows.. There should be a bit more story to it.. Then again when youre sad and enraged all you can think of is revenge well most do that is.. So I guess it does makes a little sense he just want vengeance.

I love how they are always looking dead or half dead and are fine after a couple of minutes.
Even blue was heavily beaten but noe she has no scratch.. Do they have regenarative abilities or something? ^^" due to full moon?
Mar 23, 2017 6:34 PM

Mar 2012
This episode highlights the problems with the show and when the show does well. The moment Cheza is gone Kiba is no longer a broken record and is allowed to have meaningful dialogue beyond paradise and his obsession with Cheza. The characters can interact with each other again and it feels like an actual adventure show. This episode is alot like the first few episodes and its great. The last five episodes have been very meh since its been nonstop running from bad guys, and nothing but "where's cheza, protect cheza, cheza this, cheza that" dialogue with the only meaningful scenes involving the background support characters of the show showing what's going on away from the main characters. It's really fucked up that Blue is introduced as a wolf and in the same episode has far more background revealed than any of the four main characters has had revealed and next episode is mid point. In fact, the show exceeds when it cuts away from our main cast, we have a lot of characterization and background from those scenes to the point I'm far more interested in Darcia, Hubb, Quent, and Cher at this point.

I really hope the rest of the season is like this episode, because I'm going to lose it the moment Kiba goes back into obsession mode.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
May 9, 2017 6:05 AM

Jul 2008
Now Blue has a human form, nice. Yeah I don't think the wolves killed Pop's family.
Jul 21, 2017 7:22 PM
Sep 2015
Ok, Blue's hot and all, but why the fuck did they nerf all the wolves, Blue included? Blue should've been able to take care of all the thugs by herself easy, and the old Kiba + Tsume would've had the gunmen down in under a minute. Or are those thugs so much stronger than the SOLDIERS from a few episodes back?
Jul 2, 2020 12:43 PM

Oct 2013
What happened to Cher (blonde lady) and how did she escape, What happened to Hamana, who did it, who infiltrated that place and it happened right at that moment when darcia leaves for a second? Talk about plot convenience. Also why in the world did darcia kidnap Cher in the first place?
Sep 3, 2020 11:14 AM

Jun 2008
Kusuriuri said:
What happened to Hamana

Yeah that part really made me scratch my head, wth

Oct 26, 2021 12:20 PM

Jun 2020
Ah! Blue is back. Lovely. Had thought Blue was he but is she! Interesting! We got more backstory of Blue and Quent Yaiden its turning so awesome!

"When I start to get in the mood, I have to take a leak. I'm feeling that way right now, actually."- Hige

"Gross. Go somewhere and do it then."- Blue

"I'll hold it in! You look like you're about to bolt on me"-Hige

Blue Giggles.

"You're a nice guy"-Blue

Lol Hige. You're a wolf of culture indeed!

RKASHYAP621Oct 26, 2021 12:48 PM
Feb 27, 2022 3:34 AM

Jun 2016
Hey, there's Blue again, and in wolf form. Sweet. Hopefully, she tags along.

Lol, Quent is still out drinking. Poor old man. At least he has company now in Hubb after Blue went and left. Going by his logic, if he was to see Blue again, would he shoot her since she is half-wolf? That'll probably be a dilemma soon enough.

Don't know how I'd feel if it was Quent's drinking that caused the fire, but thinking about it now, Kiba did mention a fire that started that eradicated all the Lunar Flowers in his pack's territory when he was a pup. Maybe that event is somehow involved, hmm...

Apr 27, 2023 3:26 PM

Aug 2017
It was a nice episode as always,
So blue is a girl, it's nice to have some diversity, I hope she joins the pack in their journey,
LOL Hubb and The Hunter are a funny duo, glad they're teaming up for now,
It seems that Jaguara is a very strong noble, I wonder if Hamona's dead or what, it seems like her conscience is trapped in paradise, Darcia went Crazy in that moment,
Let's see what's gonna happen next.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wolf's Rain Episode 10 Discussion

hanachan20 - Feb 5, 2010

29 by Kayarbee70 »»
Apr 18, 12:44 AM

Poll: » Wolf's Rain Episode 26 Discussion

diamond9393anda - Oct 10, 2009

46 by paruno »»
Mar 20, 12:10 PM

Poll: » Wolf's Rain Episode 25 Discussion

diamond9393anda - Oct 10, 2009

24 by Skydis »»
Feb 9, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Wolf's Rain Episode 20 Discussion

redbuzz - Oct 9, 2008

33 by shahab92 »»
Feb 8, 3:46 PM

Poll: » Wolf's Rain Episode 8 Discussion

KitaTsuki - May 8, 2010

23 by Skydis »»
Dec 19, 2023 7:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.