Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 28, 2023 9:57 PM

Mar 2021
Zhi Shi Lang's character is getting more and more interesting... He seems to be the all seeing Mastermind. But will this help him and the protagonists to actually succeed in his goals? The minister seems more likely of winning at this point than Zhi Shi Lang and the group, because of the huge army having his back. The episodes get more and more interesting every week. Guess I'll check the comics. 
Jun 29, 2023 7:41 PM
Sep 2018
V1P3R0P said:
Zhi Shi Lang's character is getting more and more interesting... He seems to be the all seeing Mastermind. But will this help him and the protagonists to actually succeed in his goals? The minister seems more likely of winning at this point than Zhi Shi Lang and the group, because of the huge army having his back. The episodes get more and more interesting every week. Guess I'll check the comics. 

I"m wondering where u watched episode 8??
Jul 3, 2023 9:39 PM

Aug 2017
Great plot, a lot of characters, and good animation, you can see some CGI but it's all good. Cant wait for more episodes.
fighting scenes are lit! i have to replay them to see and savor it.

Jul 5, 2023 9:30 PM
Aug 2021
Well this was super dope. We finally got the reason behind why Shi Chilang is such a huge deal, the man isn’t merely a person, he’s supposed to be this idea that pairs itself with buddhist faith and voila, you have a good basis to inspire people to join your revolutionary cause, add the fact that apparently he can completely read the nature of people and perfectly imitate speeches word by word, so breaking down the opposition and bringing even more people to your side must be a piece of cake, a single episode has me completed invested in his character now. Can we also appreciate how much this episode flashes out the worldbuilding? Really, we now have a way better grasp of the territory and the political factions fighting over it.
Jul 6, 2023 4:36 PM
Aug 2020
Great episode, getting more interesting , more characters involved in this fight…
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jul 6, 2023 8:56 PM

May 2020
V1P3R0P said:
Yeah! Before I just liked Zhi Shi Lang's face paint and attitude (≧◡≦) but now I'm much more sold on his character, motivations, and potential! This show gets better and better! I'm also going to start reading the Manhua ∑d(°∀°d)
Jul 6, 2023 8:59 PM

May 2020
otakuweek said:
Great episode, getting more interesting , more characters involved in this fight…
I am really impressed with the writing of this Manhua! The world-building and story-telling jumped up a few notches, and has really put the main characters into a pinch. I'm really stoked to see what happens next!! And the other fighters who fended off Dao Ma were epic!
Jul 28, 2023 2:51 AM
Oct 2022
worth it, one of the good show of this season
Sep 3, 2023 3:51 PM

Feb 2018
Zhi Shilang was cooking this episode. He Yixuan's greed has completely blinded him, what a fool.
Mar 25, 3:09 AM
Oct 2023
Reply to setsuna777
V1P3R0P said:

I"m wondering where u watched episode 8??
@setsuna777 watch on iqiyi for the full eps

More topics from this board

Poll: » Biao Ren: Blades of the Guardians Episode 2 Discussion

otakuweek - May 31, 2023

43 by StateofOhayo »»
May 26, 5:32 AM

Poll: » Biao Ren: Blades of the Guardians Episode 1 Discussion

otakuweek - May 31, 2023

28 by GoblinLordKing »»
Mar 1, 4:55 AM

Poll: » Biao Ren: Blades of the Guardians Episode 9 Discussion

V1P3R0P - Jul 5, 2023

24 by gprime70 »»
Dec 31, 2023 11:23 PM

Poll: » Biao Ren: Blades of the Guardians Episode 15 Discussion

otakuweek - Aug 17, 2023

9 by Supremestrawhat »»
Dec 21, 2023 12:32 AM

Poll: » Biao Ren: Blades of the Guardians Episode 14 Discussion

otakuweek - Aug 10, 2023

12 by BetaMaleUltra »»
Nov 23, 2023 2:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.