Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 24, 2023 2:40 AM
Jan 2020
So, 15 July, there will be a new info about Season 3. What do you guys think? Who will be the voice actor of Akaha Sakurakouji?
Jun 24, 2023 3:03 AM

Jul 2015
Dunno who wanted to still watch this.
Thankfully, 2nd seaon was an improvement from 1st season so I hope the trend will continue. But it's mostly because 1st season couldn't possibly be worse.

Jun 24, 2023 3:13 AM

Jun 2021
Ultimate Gary Stu Onii-chan is returning, rejoice!
Jokes aside, besides the first season, there were some enjoyable scenes in this series. After the introduction of some blonde female character (I forgot her name), the story got more interesting for me, and for that reason, I'm hoping she's also returning.
Remember what Master Oogway told us:

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
Jun 24, 2023 3:31 AM

Mar 2021
About time we get some news, hope release date is soon after
Jun 24, 2023 3:48 AM
Aug 2022
Can't wait!!! I am so happy to see improvement in the project
Jun 24, 2023 5:02 AM
Jan 2020
I Hope Ayana Taketatsu voices Akaha Sakurakouji. To see more, click on this link. (https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2101785)
Jun 24, 2023 12:40 PM

Jul 2015
Bard_Eren said:
Jokes aside, besides the first season, there were some enjoyable scenes in this series. After the introduction of some blonde female character (I forgot her name), the story got more interesting for me, and for that reason, I'm hoping she's also returning.

Where's the joke here? It's all true, lmao.
And story got more interesting, because S2 introduced well needed comic relief, which was completely absent in S1. Lack of comic relief or suspense nor any stakes made story completely uninteresting.

Jun 24, 2023 1:51 PM

Jun 2021
Piromysl said:
Bard_Eren said:

And story got more interesting, because S2 introduced well needed comic relief, which was completely absent in S1. Lack of comic relief or suspense nor any stakes made story completely uninteresting.

I don't remember much about comedy relief in S2, it's been a while since I've seen it, but Angelina and our onii-chan's synergy was pretty fun to watch. Much better than the supposed illicit relationship between Onii-chan and his younger sister, cough, cough. Given I didn't read the source, I am hoping to see more of her.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
Jun 25, 2023 5:40 AM
Jan 2020
Guys, here's my prediction about Irregular at Magic High School Season 3 new characters.

Ayana Taketatsu as Akaha Sakurakouji
Shoya Chiba as Yosuke Igarashi
Akari Kito as Tomoko Chikura
Nobunaga Shimazaki as Kent Smith

What about you guys?
Jul 8, 2023 10:20 AM

Mar 2017
Bard_Eren said:
Piromysl said:

I don't remember much about comedy relief in S2, it's been a while since I've seen it, but Angelina and our onii-chan's synergy was pretty fun to watch. Much better than the supposed illicit relationship between Onii-chan and his younger sister, cough, cough. Given I didn't read the source, I am hoping to see more of her.

Next up is the double seven arc and angelina isnt really part of that arc, and doesnt really have any role for another 6 arcs worth of story
Jul 8, 2023 10:34 AM

Jun 2021
anikun2k10 said:
Bard_Eren said:

Next up is the double seven arc and angelina isnt really part of that arc, and doesnt really have any role for another 6 arcs worth of story

6 arcs of story without her? Well, that's really disappointing :\
So, how many arcs are there? And after six arcs, is she seen again?

Jul 8, 2023 6:08 PM

Mar 2017
Bard_Eren said:
anikun2k10 said:

6 arcs of story without her? Well, that's really disappointing :\
So, how many arcs are there? And after six arcs, is she seen again?

There are 20 arcs total (at least in the high school story) lina shows up in 3 of them: Vistor Arc (LN Volume 9, 10, 11), Prologue to Disturbance Arc (LN Volume 21 and 22), and the Future Arc (LN volume 31)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei 3rd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - May 31

28 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Jun 1, 7:20 PM

» Opening, Ending 1, Ending 2, Ending 3

MegamiRem - Apr 5

6 by MegamiRem »»
May 31, 8:36 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei 3rd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 24

33 by GeoXsf9 »»
May 30, 8:39 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei 3rd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 19

47 by cardenas4878 »»
May 30, 6:39 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei 3rd Season Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 17

37 by hjpotter0731 »»
May 23, 10:42 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.