Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2023 10:32 PM

Jul 2021
The wholesome train continues as Sasaki buys a smartphone and asks Tayama to teach him how to use it. Due to Sasaki's old age, he has to wear glasses while using a phone, Tayama seeing this as a great opportunity snaps a picture of him without his knowledge.
“There are only two types of people in the world--those who became otaku and those who didn't--and the latter just can't understand what the former is so excited about."--Ono Norihiro

Jun 2, 2023 4:17 PM

Feb 2017
Love how twisted TaYamada is teasing this old geezer
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ
Jul 26, 2023 8:42 PM

Aug 2018
Sasaki learned how to use a smartphone.
Mar 7, 8:33 PM

Dec 2022
good grief man the author of this manga thinks REALLY poorly of my generation, would bet 50 bucks I'm older than the author intends this character and to be and yet they think somebody his age can't even use a smartphone LOL like bro trust me things really aren't that bad
Mar 8, 7:51 AM
Jan 2021
i am such a guy cause i telly did not notice that these 2 are the same person
Mar 18, 5:42 AM

Jul 2022
It reminds me of when I had to help my uncle with his new phone in the same way. And he also asked me to enlarge the letters.
Apr 5, 3:07 PM

Sep 2015
Reply to gannoncannon55
good grief man the author of this manga thinks REALLY poorly of my generation, would bet 50 bucks I'm older than the author intends this character and to be and yet they think somebody his age can't even use a smartphone LOL like bro trust me things really aren't that bad
@gannoncannon55 you are thinking about people your age in *your country*... but this is Japan, and is well documented that people still commonly use flip phones...
The Armored Architect Vampire Archivist Lawful Chronomancer Evoker Paladin Collector Arbiter Ranger.

Apr 15, 5:14 AM
Jul 2019
Reply to Supremestrawhat
The wholesome train continues as Sasaki buys a smartphone and asks Tayama to teach him how to use it. Due to Sasaki's old age, he has to wear glasses while using a phone, Tayama seeing this as a great opportunity snaps a picture of him without his knowledge.
@Supremestrawhat

Point of note: smartphones in Japan are set to where you cannot mute the "shutter click" noise when you take a photo. Too many creepy guys taking clandestine photos of women brought about that law. So, not only is Sasaki dense as a box of rocks, he's deaf as a post.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Super no Ura de Yani Suu Futari Chapter 36 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 28

1 by Tamer2002 »»
May 21, 11:38 PM

Poll: » Super no Ura de Yani Suu Futari Chapter 37 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 28

7 by Roccoo95 »»
May 19, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Super no Ura de Yani Suu Futari Chapter 35 Discussion

ARK-13 - Feb 24

5 by Tamer2002 »»
Apr 25, 11:07 PM

Poll: » Super no Ura de Yani Suu Futari Chapter 6 Discussion

Supremestrawhat - May 27, 2023

5 by pfb251 »»
Apr 15, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Super no Ura de Yani Suu Futari Chapter 34 Discussion

TheMangaManiac - Jan 26

5 by Narizor »»
Apr 4, 5:09 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.