Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 7, 2023 10:15 AM

Jun 2021

Official PVs:
Painter of the Night Season 2 TRAILER

Painter of the Night Season 3 Teaser | #1 BL New Season Finally Here! - Lezhin Comics

[๐Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐“๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ]๐Ÿ–Œ๏ธ๐™‹๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™‰๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒ™

[Teaser: Part One] Painter of the Night: Season 4๐ŸŒ™๐Ÿ–Œ๏ธ

Source: Lezhin Comics Official YouTube Channel

์ดˆ์ธ๊ธฐ BL์˜ ๊ท€ํ™˜! ๋ˆ„์  ์กฐํšŒ์ž์ˆ˜ 4500๋งŒ๋ทฐ ๋ŒํŒŒ [์•ผํ™”์ฒฉ] ์˜ค์ง„ ๋ ˆ์ง„์—์„œ (The return of the super popular BL! Exceeded 45 million cumulative views [Yahwacheop] from Ohjin Lezhin)

[์•ผํ™”์ฒฉ ์‹œ์ฆŒ2 ํ‹ฐ์ €] ์—ฐ์žฌ ์‹œ์ž‘๊ณผ ๋™์‹œ์— ์ „์„ธ๊ณ„ ๋žญํ‚น 1์œ„ ์—ญ๋Œ€๊ธ‰ BL ([Yahwacheop Season 2 Teaser] The world's No. 1 BL at the same time as the series started)

๋Œ€๋ง์˜ ์•ผํ™”์ฒฉ 2๊ถŒ ๋ฐœ๋งค! ๊ทผ๋ฐ ์ด์ œ ์‹ ๊ทœ ๊ตฟ์ฆˆ๊นŒ์ง€ ๊ณ๋“ค์ธ.. [์•ผํ™”์ฒฉ ๋‹จํ–‰๋ณธ 2๊ถŒ] (The long-awaited Night Flower Album 2 released! But now with new goods.. [Yahhwacheop Book 2])

โค๏ธ‍๐Ÿ”ฅ๋“œ๋””์–ด ๊ณต๊ฐœ! ์•ผํ™”์ฒฉ 4๋ถ€ PVโค๏ธ‍๐Ÿ”ฅ #์•ผํ™”์ฒฉ #๋ ˆ์ง„์ฝ”๋ฏน์Šค #๋งŒํ™” #์›นํˆฐ #๋น„์—˜ #manhwa #bl (โค๏ธ‍๐Ÿ”ฅ Finally revealed! The Album of Nights Part 4 PVโค๏ธ‍๐Ÿ”ฅ #The Album of Nights #Lezhin Comics #Comic #Webtoon #Bel #manhwa #bl)

[Lezhin Crush - ๋‚˜๊ฒธ] ๋„ค ๋ˆˆ๋ฌผ์—์„ , ๋ณต์ˆญ์•„ ๋ƒ„์ƒˆ๊ฐ€ ๋‚  ๊ฒƒ ๊ฐ™์•„๐Ÿ‘ ([Lezhin Crush - Nagyeom] I think your tears will smell like peaches๐Ÿ‘)

[Lezhin Crush - Mr.Kim] How to survive in "Painter Of The Night'

์ž˜์ƒ๊ธด ๋‚จ์บ์˜ ์งˆํˆฌ? ์˜คํžˆ๋ ค ์ข‹์•„ โค๏ธ I love he's jealous ๐Ÿ˜ˆ #๋ ˆ์ง„๊ณต #์•ผํ™”์ฒฉ #๋ฒจํˆฐ ์กฐ์„ BL์›นํˆฐ_์•ผํ™”์ฒฉ (Jealousy of a handsome male? Rather like it โค๏ธ I love he's jealous ๐Ÿ˜ˆ)

[์Šนํ˜ธ ver.] ๋‚˜์™€ ํ•จ๊ป˜ ์ ์…”๋ณด๊ฒ ๋Š๋ƒ? ์•ผํ™”์ฒฉX์ด์ฒœ๋ฏธ•๋ง‰๊ฑธ๋ฆฌ์˜ ๋งŒ๋‚จโค๏ธ‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ([Seungho ver.] Would you like to get wet with me? Yahwacheop X Cheonmi Lee Meets Makgeolliโค๏ธ‍๐Ÿ”ฅ)

[๋‚˜๊ฒธ ver.] ๋‚˜์™€ ํ•จ๊ป˜ ์ ์…”๋ณด๊ฒ ๋Š๋ƒ? ์•ผํ™”์ฒฉX์ด์ฒœ๋ฏธ•๋ง‰๊ฑธ๋ฆฌ์˜ ๋งŒ๋‚จโค๏ธ‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ([Nagyeom ver.] Would you like to get wet with me? Yahwacheop X Cheonmi Lee Meets Makgeolliโค๏ธ‍๐Ÿ”ฅ)

[๋ฏธ์Šคํ„ฐ ํ‚ด ver.] ๊ทธ๊ฐ€ ์ฆ๊ธฐ๋Š” ์œ ์ผํ•œ ๋ณด์•ฝ ์•ผํ™”์ฒฉX์ด์ฒœ๋ฏธ•๋ง‰๊ฑธ๋ฆฌ์˜ ๋งŒ๋‚จโค๏ธ‍๐Ÿ”ฅ ([Mr. Kim ver.] The only medicine he enjoys Yahwacheop X Icheonmi Rice wine meeting โค๏ธ‍๐Ÿ”ฅ)

[INTERVIEW] 'Painter of the Night' creator Byeonduck draws her take on Netflix's 'Kingdom'!

์•ผํ™”์ฒฉ 1์ฃผ๋…„์ด๋ผ ๋ณ€๋• ์ž‘๊ฐ€๋‹˜ ๋ชจ์…”์™”์œผ๋‹ˆ "์ˆจ ์‰ฌ๊ฑฐ๋ผ, ์ˆจ"๐Ÿ’๐Ÿท (Feat. ํ‚น๋ค ๋ฒ„์ „ ์Šนํ˜ธX๋‚˜๊ฒธ) [๋ ˆ์ง„ ์ž‘๊ฐ€ ์ดˆ๋Œ€์„] (It's the 1st anniversary of Yahwacheop, so I brought writer Deok Deok, so "Breathe, breathe"๐Ÿ’๐Ÿท (Feat. Kingdom version Seungho X Nagyeom) [Lezhin writer Cho Ki-seok])

"There's still Painter of the Night" Finally reviewing BL webtoon with 10M views[Naked Conversation]

Source: ๋ ˆ์ง„์ฝ”๋ฏน์Šค (Lezhin Comics) Official YouTube Channel
IridescentJauneJul 2, 2023 12:58 PM

More topics from this board

» Painter of the Night OST

IridescentJaune - May 3, 2023

0 by IridescentJaune »»
May 3, 2023 12:08 PM

Poll: » Painter of the Night Chapter 2 Discussion

rakkaaa - Dec 28, 2022

1 by MightyQueen »»
Jan 30, 2023 7:06 AM

» red head

MightyQueen - Jan 30, 2023

0 by MightyQueen »»
Jan 30, 2023 7:04 AM

Poll: » Painter of the Night Chapter 1 Discussion

Looh_s - Sep 12, 2021

0 by Looh_s »»
Sep 12, 2021 5:08 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.