Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 5, 2023 4:45 AM
Jun 2022
Why did she turn back into ice kaguya and act really cold against Mizuki?
Apr 5, 2023 4:53 AM
Feb 2023
ViewerPoem3382 said:

it's because of an incident in ice kaguya's subconscious that threw the hammer >_<

Biography

RomCom Lovers!
Apr 5, 2023 4:53 AM
Jun 2021
ViewerPoem3382 said:

Did you miss the whole court scene with all the different kaguya’s? It’s cause ice kaguya won.
Apr 5, 2023 4:56 AM

May 2018
ah u can think of it like a self defense mechanism ig, But then again ig even ice kaguya wants to be loved . I feel pity for the ice one

also who is mizuki lol ? what are the chances u mistyped miyuki ?

"π™Ήπšžπšœπš πš•πš’πš”πšŽ 𝚊 πš‹πš˜πš‘ 𝚘𝚏 π™²πš‘πš˜πšŒπš˜πš•πšŠπšπšŽπšœ"
Signature by -Tony-

Apr 5, 2023 4:58 AM

Jul 2015
Have you even listened to her internal monologue with her alternative personalities?

Apr 5, 2023 5:27 AM

Apr 2022
ice-kaguya's hammer of justice prevailed over chibi kaguya-chan.
Apr 5, 2023 7:02 AM
Jan 2021
after the kiss, she wants to show parts of herself that she keeps hidden.
Apr 5, 2023 7:47 AM

Aug 2019
joshawatt360 said:
after the kiss, she wants to show parts of herself that she keeps hidden.

Right on the money, she fought in her head amongst her personas and Ice Kaguya won, in order to seek the goal that we know of ;). In other words, she didn’t want to move forward with her relationship until she knew that she could be loved no matter how ugly that hidden side of her may be.
Apr 7, 2023 3:54 PM
Sep 2019
Many people have pointed out the court scene with the different Kaguyas, but I was also thinking what exactly is literally happening that's being represented to us in this way? It's also been pointed out that Ice Kaguya also wants to be loved, which is true but I don't think she literally thinks about herself in those terms (or idk maybe she does, but I don't think that properly capture what's literally going on subconsciously).

I think it's more a defense mechanism based on doubt and weird self esteem issues. Despite her immense pride, she also feels completely unlovable at her core, especially to someone as pure and caring as Miyuki. She feels (kind of similar to Miyuki does) like she put on a false face to trick him into loving her, and now she's insecure he doesn't love the real her. So she's letting the real her come out, basically pushing him away to see if he'll still come back. She wants to make sure the love is real and not just a superficial thing based on her only showing her most pleasant side.
Apr 8, 2023 1:31 AM
Feb 2021
to put it simple ice kaguya is her real persona which brought up through strict family upholding she never had any social interactions from her young age

she keeps her real persona hidden around others (which the cheerful blushy kaguya) so that she can't hurt others with words later by joining the council She starts to like herself slowly so after she finds out that shiro truly loves her she wants to stop those acts and love him back with her true self

it's not that she acts cold around shirogane rather than she doesn't know how to behave with others.

you would even love kaguya's personality more with upcoming ishigami exam arc , I still remember kaguya is my first favorited waifu in MAL and will never change :)
Jun 22, 2023 2:08 PM
Jul 2018
In my opinion she got "cold feet".
In spur of moment she gave Miyuki "deep" kiss. And now it drags two problems:

1. she wanted to express her affection and decided to kiss him, but did a mistake and kissed him with tongue. Then she became aware that this kind of kiss can make her look like a slut.
  2. she wanted Miyuki to kiss her first, but kissed him instead.

Both these factors made her conflicted with herself and she took "best" route to defend herself, to hide, to explain her actions, thus Ice Kaguya's "it's not big deal, I can kiss whenever I want".
So Ice Kaguya defended herself and allowed her to get back to "kiss/confess to me first" game again. But as anime showed, it didn't last long this time.

More topics from this board

» Miyuki is the best romcom mc imo. What do you think?

Meitaneti_Habib - May 30

32 by Meitaneti_Habib »»
3 hours ago

» A little disappointed

official_brown - Oct 17, 2023

33 by Nanami0007 »»
May 22, 5:49 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: First Kiss wa Owaranai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Usopp8000 - Dec 18, 2022

219 by wibugar »»
May 10, 1:15 AM

» The episodes should get a seperate entry

Aryan-0_0 - Mar 31, 2023

7 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 27, 11:51 PM

» So is there gonna be any new season after this

Rnonsenseguy - Apr 2, 2023

19 by Zynnnsss »»
Apr 17, 9:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.