Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Uncle from Another World
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
May 21, 2023 1:22 PM

Apr 2014
an overall good series, was pretty different in terms of other series like it 

but i will say through out the whole thing i was hoping that the people from the other world would have followed him to his world but sadly that never happened which was pretty disappointing 

also as a whole i pretty much see how this series will be just a whole bunch of flash backs and the other people never coming to his world which again is disappointing unless something happens later on that changes that  which hopefully i can check out with the manga but if thats not the case then i pretty much had my feel for the series as a whole though i am a little interested just how he was able to finally come back but only a little bit 

with that said i loved Elga aka Elf Aka Sui she was my fave out of everyone the other 2 girls wasnt bad  but Elga was clearly the best 

but yeah a fun over all series will check out the manga to see where things goes and see if certain things changes with the whole other crossing over ect 

but yeah fun series from what i seen with the anime 
"one step at a time"
Jun 8, 2023 4:25 PM
Oct 2021
based genesis owner, based altered beast player.

Also, it occurred to me right at the end here that Alicia has the same English VA as Louise from the familiar of zero. Kinda funny considering they actually show a copy of that manga in one of the episodes.

This was an awesome series, one of my top ten for sure just on comedic basis alone. I hope this gets a second season sometime, but until then I have GOT to read this manga. There's no better advertisement for your manga than a little bit of amazing anime.
Jun 9, 2023 7:56 AM
May 2022
hay dsjfjfesdwwdasdwef
Jun 18, 2023 3:02 PM

May 2022
After all this time, this anime finally finished and... I have no words to discribe it.

I really enjoyed watching this and I'd like to see a second season.

Takafumi's reaction to when he discovered that there was a "true fantasy story battle" was so good - I undestand you, my friend.
Jun 20, 2023 7:39 AM
Feb 2019
For the type of show it was, it was acceptably entertaining and I found myself rewatching an episode so I cant leave it at ok
Jun 25, 2023 1:04 PM

Dec 2022
Great and funny final episode. Hoping for season 2!
Jun 28, 2023 9:48 PM
Nov 2022
Me encantó, sin duda uno de los mejores animes del género. Es una buena manera de terminar, una batalla épica y la interacción entre las 3 chicas lo hacen mejor. Sea como fuere, me gustó mucho seguir este anime desde el año pasado y aunque me molesta un poco debo reconocer que la espera valió la pena.
Espero que esta serie tenga algún tipo de continuación, incluso si no es una segunda temporada, un especial o incluso una película.
Jul 7, 2023 1:19 PM

Feb 2018
I think honestly this was a nice way to end it, made sense for this type of anime and the way it had built up to it.
Having him work together with the elf and others in order to defeat the dragon, then still getting jealous over him, seemed surprising that they actually managed to pull it off.
Jul 12, 2023 7:38 AM
Apr 2023
great ending to give a sneak peak for another season
Jul 12, 2023 2:56 PM

Jul 2022
very great anime man
it make me laugh alot
9/10
loved it
Jul 22, 2023 7:56 AM

Feb 2019
Poor tsundere Elf, after uncle carried her in his arms he revealed his true name to others just like that, he even carried everyone to fly too

Elf and uncle holding hands in the air is really cute
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Jul 23, 2023 10:30 AM
Feb 2023
Actually funny shit with many usual anime tropes with a twist as an icing on a cake.
Jul 31, 2023 6:09 PM

Feb 2018
This was such a fun ride. Feels a bit bad for Elf towards the end.. Yousuke's heart is colder than Mabel's sword haha
Aug 5, 2023 5:45 PM

Dec 2012
Well I'm glad the final battle was laced with plenty of the usual antics. This series does better at being pure parody and begins to lose me a bit on the more serious moments. Though that said, that moment with Sui & Yousuke in the sky was a delight.

This series had me laughing & dying inside all at once. It felt like a Gen X rendition of Watamote with its full complement of cringeworthy embarrassment. Some of the jokes started to get a bit overcooked - namely all of the retro game references - but it more than made up for that with four best girls who kept contrasting Oji-san's awkwardness.

7.5/10
Aug 8, 2023 11:47 AM

Oct 2019
Nice ending to such a beautiful season, the anime deserves a much better score than 7.83 it has now. I'm excited for more episodes and seasons to come 😄
Aug 9, 2023 7:35 AM

Sep 2014
I miss this show already. Especially the OP! If I still had my weeb playlist this would definitely land on it.

The comedy was great, but this reminded me again how starved the fantasy adventure genre is for something more serious but with this kind of quality. I guess thats why Mushoku Tensei is so popular.

I would usually hope for a second season at this point but with the shows cursed production schedule I highly doubt it. Atleast the quality was good.

Elf was fine tsundere material, I prefer Mabel though she is just so twisted.

The voice acting, music and animation quality definitely helped to elevate the story. 8/10
Comander-07Aug 9, 2023 7:40 AM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Aug 10, 2023 3:06 AM
Sep 2018
KANLen09 said:
With the Blaze Dragon revived with insta-kill capabilities, how will Ojisan, Elf, Mabel and Alicia's Hero party overcome this magnitude?

Man, if Mabel's legendary God-Freezing Sword can't make it (or rather, not needed at all), then Elf and the others will have to power themselves faster than the Blaze Dragon to slay it down. Having an intro right in the middle of the conflict, that's just hilarious that only this show can pull it off. Elf trying to request Ojisan to carry her, too bad that he has to chain her up lols. How kind for the Blaze Dragon to wait for Mabel to act, because she's just the perfect Ice Clan bait. The collaboration between Ojisan and Elf, being in a pinch is truly an opportunity. And Takafumi, being a nut for fantasy battles, wants to settle in good to watch the battle that he's been waiting for.

The ultimate fantasy battle with Ojisan and Elf at the helm, as much as Mabel and the Hero Party plays support, it's them both to finish the job, and with one strong and enormous slash, Elf did it with all her might. The sky dropping sequence was done even better in the anime, apart from the princess carry. Alicia getting what she wanted with Elf earlier, and everyone wants in on the fun, while Mabel almost got slaughtered by both girls for her reply, and Ojisan would rather be better with his nicknames than his full name, with Elf getting the most tsundere that his name (that was a secret) is no longer one. Trying to harvest the dragon's power back to Japan, and Ojisan would get more for his worth, but this'll have grave consequences.

Oh well, all's well that ends well, with Ojisan, Takafumi and Fujimiya getting their share of ramen, and what a ride it has been for Takafumi.

What a wild trip for Isekai Ojisan, a great story hindered by poor mismanagement.

Any news on new season?
Aug 10, 2023 8:39 PM
Jun 2022
isekai okisan é incrivel, podia ter sido BEM mais conhecido se tivesse tido um melhor cronograma de produção, mas tirando isso os personagens são muito legais e a forma que a história é contada é MUITO engraçada, no meio de TANTO isekai que sem lançando, isekai ojisan SEM DUVIDAS se destaca, uma pena que não tem uma segunda temporada, e se tiver vai demorar pra ter conteúdo suficiente no mangá pra fazerem uma.
Aug 11, 2023 3:04 AM

Jan 2013
10/10 Masterpiece.

#1 Comedy Anime (puts Danshi Koukosei and Grand Blue in #3 and #2)

Top 10 anime added :) Binged it in one night, during my depresso hours. 
I have never in my life laughed for 1 hour total in the course of any show. 

This was an experience I almost feel bad I didn't pay for!
Aug 11, 2023 7:11 AM

Dec 2012
Sui is one of the most beautiful anime girl I've ever seen

Aug 22, 2023 11:50 PM

Oct 2016
Banger of a show. Would love a S2
Humans only live for a hundred years, it is as unreal as a dream that ends in an instant. What is the point of a person living in this world? No more than just being on a journey, and witnessing interesting things. Although I do not want to die, I do not fear death. I am already on my right path, I have no regrets even if I die.

— Fang Yuan (Reverend Insanity)
Aug 23, 2023 7:24 PM
Sep 2020
this ep is a Masterpiece
Sep 13, 2023 3:37 AM

Nov 2016
man i had a great ride here, so much comedy from start to finish. i really hope for a 2nd season

i loved the show so much that i actually favourited it. not many comedy shows have enough from start to end, this show does it well
anime/manga version of steam would be awesome - https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1625396
Sep 21, 2023 5:29 AM
Dec 2022
The big finale. Defeated the divine power infused blaze dragon and yet there is soem 14 years ahead for Oji-san in the Isekai. Looks like there is more perhaps?
Sep 26, 2023 1:50 PM

Aug 2022
10/10
I can't wait for season 2! is there any news?
Oct 4, 2023 3:24 PM
Nov 2018
Such an amazing anime. i wish they'd make a continuation and either take the 3 to the magic world or bring the other guys to our world
This was a lot of fun to watch.
Oct 14, 2023 7:08 PM
Jul 2019
Nice battle and I want to know more.
Oct 23, 2023 2:56 PM

Aug 2014
It was nice story. There was more comedy moments in the later part. Art style was nice, but I dislike the crazy faces of characters sometimes. OP and ED were average.

It lacked the finishing touch in the end so I guess second season should come someday? Likely in more than a year.. I think everyone would like to see all of them see each other again or at least Elf or Ojisan going to one of the other ones world. Also how did he return?

I think I liked all the 3 girls the same.

I wonder why they shown that girl passing by when they went to ramen?
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Oct 27, 2023 3:18 PM

Oct 2013
Epic fight, a lot of funny faces and wholesome moments, and a well summary of the year that Takafumi has spent with his Uncle. Very solid final episode of ab extremely entertaining anime. I hope we won't need to wait too long for the second season's announcements.
Nov 11, 2023 9:11 AM
Jun 2021
It is good, the plot, the character. It has a little of something for everyone. 9/10
Nov 26, 2023 9:10 AM
Jun 2012
Such a good production. Did justice to its source.

Here's hoping for its second cour!
Dec 17, 2023 1:00 AM

Nov 2023
What fun episode and anime series this was! Would watch more, I could also consider reading the manga
Jan 2, 7:28 PM

May 2016
Poor Elf can't stop getting L's. I loved how she pronounced Mabel's name that couple of times.
Jan 14, 2:32 AM
Jan 2024
It is very good and I recommend anyone to watch it.
Jan 28, 2:19 AM
Aug 2020
Great. Sorta tuned out though towards the middle.
Feb 29, 11:30 PM
Nov 2020
OJI-SAN'S ADVENTURE BACK THEN AND HIS HAREM? WHY NOT!!
Mar 11, 1:42 PM
May 2022
am313313113313131
Mar 21, 4:37 PM
May 2023
ta bueno verselo se volvera un requisito,
Mar 21, 8:50 PM
Mar 2024
A little disappointing for a last episode but I'm excited to see where it goes and I will definitely be checking out the manga
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jun 25, 2022

252 by Morcombe1990 »»
Jun 6, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2022

83 by FinalFlash18 »»
May 20, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2022

160 by FinalFlash18 »»
May 19, 10:00 PM

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 13, 2022

129 by FinalFlash18 »»
May 19, 8:51 PM

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2022

189 by RGreatDanton »»
May 19, 7:45 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.