shuggbh vjgkhnj jm
Mar 1, 2023 9:28 AM
Oct 2022
This makes as much sense as Stink Bomb
Mar 1, 2023 11:00 AM
Jan 2021
GoCrayzee said:

Stink bomb is the funnest of the three and the music was awesome too I can’t hate it I still remember it the most out of the three.
Mar 1, 2023 11:10 AM
Oct 2022
DesertBornBoy said:
GoCrayzee said:

Stink bomb is the funnest of the three  and the music was awesome too I can’t hate it I still remember it the most out of the three.
Ik, it was actually really good compared to the others. I still liked all three, they were all just a bit weird.
Mar 1, 2023 11:13 AM

Jun 2016
GoCrayzee said:

I'd go for "OP's grasp of human language is as competent as the army in Stink Bomb" but it's too many words.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Mar 1, 2023 11:29 AM
Oct 2022
Theo1899 said:
GoCrayzee said:

I'd go for "OP's grasp of human language is as competent as the army in Stink Bomb" but it's too many words.
Maybe he was dying from the toxic gas and fell on his keyboard
Mar 1, 2023 5:10 PM
Sep 2017
DesertBornBoy said:
GoCrayzee said:

Stink bomb is the funnest of the three and the music was awesome too I can’t hate it I still remember it the most out of the three.

I guess you could say funnest since it's the only comedy but if you think Stink Bomb is the best out of the three, that's legitimately crazy. Magnetic Rose is a masterpiece in every way and the last one is extremely inventive in its style.
Though I do like the song Nobuo's groove.
Mar 1, 2023 7:26 PM
Mar 2021
GoCrayzee said:
DesertBornBoy said:

Stink bomb is the funnest of the three  and the music was awesome too I can’t hate it I still remember it the most out of the three.
Ik, it was actually really good compared to the others. I still liked all three, they were all just a bit weird.

Compared to the others 💀💀 the first one was a masterpiece. It’s made by the dude who did paprika, perfect blue, paranoia agent, ext
Mar 2, 2023 12:11 AM
Oct 2022
24846 said:
GoCrayzee said:

Compared to the others 💀💀 the first one was a masterpiece. It’s made by the dude who did paprika, perfect blue, paranoia agent, ext

I haven’t seen paprika, and not that interested tbh. I just prefer Stink Bomb, though I didn’t really think any of them were amazing, or even great. They were good, just too weird and experimental for my taste.

I enjoyed the irony of Stink Bomb which was why it was my favourite.
Mar 2, 2023 4:53 PM
Mar 2021
GoCrayzee said:
24846 said:

I haven’t seen paprika, and not that interested tbh. I just prefer Stink Bomb, though I didn’t really think any of them were amazing, or even great. They were good, just too weird and experimental for my taste.

I enjoyed the irony of Stink Bomb which was why it was my favourite.

Fair enough. It’s your taste after all
Mar 2, 2023 6:27 PM
Jan 2021
greengolem said:
DesertBornBoy said:

I guess you could say funnest since it's the only comedy but if you think Stink Bomb is the best out of the three, that's legitimately crazy. Magnetic Rose is a masterpiece in every way and the last one is extremely inventive in its style.

I love the 3 episodes the first had Yoko Kanno as a composer she always excels in her work and the ending of it was beautiful excentuated by her music composition.

Stink bomb directed by Cowboy Bebop director, was a great up beat change of mood and a fun ride the whole way through.

The last one was a mechanical and artistic masterpiece Which was directed by Katsuhiro Otomo, I was fascinated by the lengthiness of the scene of the cannon reloading it was so profound and detailed.

This anthology in my opinion was a colab of the decades in my opinion.
DesertBornBoyMar 4, 2023 1:23 PM
Mar 4, 2023 8:59 AM
Oct 2022
DesertBornBoy said:
greengolem said:

I love the 3 episodes the first had Yoko Kanno as a composer she always excels in her work and the ending of it was beautiful excentuated by her music composition.

Stink bomb directed by Cowboy Bebop director, was a great up beat change of mood and a fun ride the whole way through.

The last one was a mechanical and artistic masterpiece Which was directed by Katsuhiro Otomo, I was fascinated by the lengthiness of the scene of the cannon reloading it was so profound and detailed.

This anthology in my opinion was a a colab of the decade in my opinion
It was a pretty good anthology, I've just seen better. It makes sense that Stink Bomb was from Cowboy Bebop's director now, it adds up to why it was my favorite. I loved the portrayal of war in the third episode and how it's only seen as a game by children.

Overall the writing and animation were on point, there was just nothing that genuinely made me say "wow". It was just a bit of fun for me, might rewatch it in a couple years.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Memories: Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

cantius - Jun 25, 2009

103 by Adnash »»
Apr 10, 11:49 PM

Poll: » Memories: Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Jonnieh - Apr 30, 2009

90 by Adnash »»
Apr 10, 12:49 AM

Poll: » Memories: Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

cantius - Jun 26, 2009

78 by MajedM1999 »»
Mar 19, 8:59 PM

» Nazi Symbolism

animejnkie - Apr 9, 2009

4 by luckyducky9999 »»
Sep 29, 2023 5:30 AM

» Clarification

Starlord09 - Nov 29, 2022

1 by crdboard »»
Nov 29, 2022 11:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.