Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 23, 2023 4:48 PM

Aug 2021
THIS IS A LIGHT NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
Gimai Seikatsu Volume 7 Discussion

-------------------------------------
Table of Content
1.Prologue Yuta Asamura
2. February 14th (Sunday) Asamura Yuuta
3. February 14th (Sunday) Ayase Saki 
4. February 16th (Tuesday) Asamura Yuuta
5. February 16th (Tue) Ayase Saki
6. February 17th (Wednesday) – Field Trip Day 1 Asamura Yuuta
7. February 17th (Wed) Field Trip Day-1 Ayase Saki
8. February 18th (Thu) Field Trip Day-2 Asamura Yuuta
9. February 18th (Thu) Field Trip Day-2 Ayase Saki 
10. February 19th (Fri) Field Trip Day-3 Ayase Saki
11. February 19th (Fri) Field Trip Day-3 Asamura Yuuta
12. February 20th (Sat) Field Trip Day-4 (Final Day) Asamura Yuuta
13. February 20th (Sat) Field trip Day-4 (Final Day) Ayase Saki.
-----------------------------------------
ChicairoFeb 23, 2023 4:55 PM
Feb 23, 2023 5:02 PM

Aug 2021
Ahhhh..... Finally.....
Finally I have made it through the end.
The time I read the 1st volume of this novel was when it was announced to release the 7th volume of this novel. To be honest, I thought I won't be able to keep pace with the updates as I had exams and what so ever, But truly speaking, I Like this..... No, I Love this novel soooo much that I finished reading the 7th volume about in 2 months.
Well, I would like to finish it early but I had exams going through. But what ever,..... I am really happy to finish it. I am also looking forward to read volume 8.

However.... Now I really want to say my thoughts about this volume.
Well... To say it accurately, This was an exceptional, Marvelous, amazing, Interesting, Thrilling and other (good) adjectives also included volume. As always... I can't find words to discribe it's awesomeness. It was really fun to read. All the jokes, dialogues and other side stories also made this volume much more enjoyable. The illustrations was sooo great that I could picture every scene in this volume. The voice actors working at Youtube Channel also helped me to picture it more accurately. So... As always, I am really really really greatful toward you guys. Thank you sooo much for your awsome works. Really Thank you.

The first thing is that, those lines from Ayase Saki made my heart beat really fast. I don't know why... But it made me think that how much of a good sister my boy Asamura got who always looks after her big brother. Always care for him.

Next is that.... Ahh.... How should I say this...
It was really cute. The way they kissed before the day of their field trip as they will no longer be able to see each others face again mad my heart beat fast. I mean. It was soo good moment that I almost cried from happiness. And the illustration ahhh... Man..... Hiten-san's drawings are really great. It was awsome really....

Next is the thing that, I want to appreciate is the intelligence of Maru Tomkazu. He is really intelligent. I mean those are the lines I really liked. I am personally becoming a great fan of Maru.

By the way.... The story of field trip was really great. I got some ideas about the Singapore. And I like the planes to be honest.... The time in the plain cockpit was also great. The more I read about their days I felt myself in Singapore.

Ahh... And a funny moment happened when they were about to visit a zoo there. Ahh... It was soo funny. When I read that and saw the picture of maru and Mayaa I just burst out laughing. It was really really funny. They are really bad at acting. That was ahhhh......man....

And the most funny moment happened in this volume was..... The moment with Mellisa at the shopping mall. I mean Does this girl live in a different world. No human with healthy mind will never ask or say ony of those lines.

Ahhhhh.... I still remember I hurted my tummy by laughing soo much because of those lines. It was the funniest lines of this volume... It surely was... No doubt.

And the scene where Ayase was waiting at the bridge for my boy Asamura-kun was really amazing. The moment when Asamura was running to complete his promise with Ayase was really cool. He is really a man of culture. It was really cool. He will to anything to complete his promise with Ayase san.

And thus my boy got his reward. A very passionate hug and kiss from the most precious being in the world. It was from One and only Ayase Saki. Those lines along with this picture make it soooo lively that I can imagine and picture everything in my mind. The sunset was really great too.

And please tell me one thing.... Why every volume's end is this much emotional and thrilling to read. The last page of this volume is also another example of it. I mean.... I have recently become a big fan of Mikawa-san and Hiten-san. In this kind of novel we really need the ending to be perfect. In this case,.... It was more than perfect. It was really elegant. I liked the ending very much. What an awsome volume it was....

Ohh... Wait I forgot two important things of this volume.

First is....

The last Thing I want to say is.....
Actually I want to talk about the illustrations. The illustrations of Hiten-san is like the photographs taken from an anime world. My Favourite photo so far of this novel is this one.

I mean can you see how much detail is in this picture. It is a picture when Saki-chan was left alone in the palawan island. She was very lonly and she was hearing the sound of wind rustling through her hair. She was also watching the sun going down with the chirping of birds. I mean this illustration of Saki-chan is soooo good that I can picture everything in my mind.
THIS PICTURE IS GOING TO BE MY DESKTOP'S WALLPAPER FOR SURE.
Hiten-san Thank you soooo much to make this novel this much enjoyable. I really love to see you illustrations. Thank you again.

Let's see.... What will happen next. The Last few lines of this novel made my body full of thrills and excitement. I want to read more. Mannnn....... I am really looking forward to read the next volume. And Yeah.

Congratulations on selling 45000 copies of the novel "Gimai Seikatsu" Novel 💖
ChicairoFeb 23, 2023 5:18 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Volume 1 Discussion

A1ter_00 - Feb 8, 2021

9 by R_j_s »»
Jan 27, 1:24 AM

» Which Studio should Animate?

CreepHazard - Jul 24, 2022

9 by Playcool »»
Nov 5, 2023 2:13 AM

» Licensed by Yen Press

Jesse-kun - Apr 7, 2023

5 by Playcool »»
Nov 5, 2023 2:01 AM

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Volume 3 Discussion

abhisekai - Jul 26, 2021

11 by Playcool »»
Nov 5, 2023 1:49 AM

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Chapter 6 Discussion

Chicairo - Feb 12, 2023

1 by Chicairo »»
Feb 13, 2023 11:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.