Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 20, 2023 2:20 AM
Apr 2018
Please no spoilers for this series, I just finished episode 8 of season one. It seems that the consensus is that the anime isn't a very faithful adaptation of the LN. So I guess my question is, how's the manga? Does it more closely resemble the LN or is it more akin to the anime? I tried starting the LN but I don't know if it's the translation that I've found or just trying to translate a LN into English in general, but the sentences and the structure feel disjointed and it's kind of annoying to read it that way. I'd rather read the manga, but only if it's more closely resembling the LN.
Feb 20, 2023 2:31 AM
Jul 2022
Sirkappy said:
Please no spoilers for this series, I just finished episode 8 of season one. It seems that the consensus is that the anime isn't a very faithful adaptation of the LN. So I guess my question is, how's the manga? Does it more closely resemble the LN or is it more akin to the anime? I tried starting the LN but I don't know if it's the translation that I've found or just trying to translate a LN into English in general, but the sentences and the structure feel disjointed and it's kind of annoying to read it that way. I'd rather read the manga, but only if it's more closely resembling the LN.

Manga is totally different. It's the worst among the 3 infact.
Feb 20, 2023 2:36 AM
Apr 2018
DexterDrubo said:

Manga is totally different. It's the worst among the 3 infact.

Oh no! Lol that's not good.
Feb 20, 2023 2:38 AM
Jul 2018
Nah manga is mid asf. Gonna continue waiting for anime.
Feb 20, 2023 2:42 AM

Mar 2021
Manga is worst, u either read the LN or wait for the anime
Feb 20, 2023 3:28 AM
Aug 2022
manga is soooo bad bro go read novel its peak
Feb 20, 2023 3:57 AM
Mar 2021
Here you have the light novel
https://nyaa.si/view/1535465
Feb 20, 2023 4:18 AM
Feb 2022
never read manga never Got time For it
Feb 20, 2023 5:13 AM
Nov 2022
Sirkappy said:

manga is a total shittt. Just go read the LN better than the anime too.
Feb 20, 2023 5:51 AM
Dec 2021
Nah the anime is better than the manga, but the novels are peak
Feb 20, 2023 5:51 AM
Oct 2019
LN is localized and translated it's available on bookwalkers. full year one and are now are year two.
Feb 20, 2023 6:32 AM
Aug 2022
I have not read the manga but some people are making it sound like the manga is way better.
Feb 20, 2023 6:52 AM
Dec 2021
just one word..

TRASH
Feb 20, 2023 11:37 AM

Feb 2021
Manga = trash

Anime = mid

Light novel = peak
Feb 20, 2023 5:28 PM

Jul 2021
I love the light novel.
I really like the anime.

The manga doesn’t do it for me.
Feb 20, 2023 5:40 PM
Apr 2022
well, as I read the ln first I did enjoy the manga, first few volumes are bad but they improve
Feb 20, 2023 6:37 PM
Feb 2022
Sirkappy said:

I can help you out with reading the light novel and stuff if you want
Feb 20, 2023 8:57 PM
Jul 2022
The manga is an insult to this mid ass series
Feb 20, 2023 9:20 PM
Dec 2022
Sirkappy said:

You're still watching the anime? What have you been doing this whole time homie?
Feb 20, 2023 9:27 PM
Apr 2018
weebchop said:

Thanks, but I used the Nyaa link someone else posted and got the LN volumes in Epub format. They look a lot more reasonable in terms of formatting than the crappy site I was originally using, so hopefully it'll be good that way.

Pablo_Neruda1 said:

You're still watching the anime? What have you been doing this whole time homie?

I have a big backlog of anime to watch and I just recently got to this series lol. For the most part I only really have time to watch anime two episodes at a time when I'm on my break at work. Being an adult sucks. It'll probably be a little while before I can even get to reading the LN, to be honest.
Feb 20, 2023 9:29 PM
Dec 2022
Sirkappy said:
weebchop said:

Thanks, but I used the Nyaa link someone else posted and got the LN volumes in Epub format. They look a lot more reasonable in terms of formatting than the crappy site I was originally using, so hopefully it'll be good that way.

Pablo_Neruda1 said:

I have a big backlog of anime to watch and I just recently got to this series lol. For the most part I only really have time to watch anime two episodes at a time when I'm on my break at work. Being an adult sucks. It'll probably be a little while before I can even get to reading the LN, to be honest.

Well, I'm currently watching By the grace of the gods season 2. Just completed Gate, Overlord, ReZero, Akashic records, Cautious hero. Vinland Saga and Bastard and I'm a college student. With exams fast approaching and with over 50 animes I'm currently watching, it'll be dumb to quit. Where do you read your light novels?
Feb 20, 2023 9:56 PM
Apr 2018
Pablo_Neruda1 said:

Well, I'm currently watching By the grace of the gods season 2. Just completed Gate, Overlord, ReZero, Akashic records, Cautious hero. Vinland Saga and Bastard and I'm a college student. With exams fast approaching and with over 50 animes I'm currently watching, it'll be dumb to quit. Where do you read your light novels?

Damn, look at you go! There's no way I'd be able to juggle 50 anime series at the same time.

I've actually never read a light novel before, typically I'm either reading novels (I'm reading the Wheel of Time series and I'm almost done book 11 of 14) or I'm reading manga. I had found the LN on a website called webnovelfull. But I prefer having it in Epub format as I do most of my reading through Google Play Books (except manga I'm reading through the Tachiyomi app).
SirkappyFeb 20, 2023 10:08 PM
Feb 21, 2023 5:02 PM

Dec 2018
Have read the manga years ago but I remember that I really didn't liked it since the characters behave so differently
Feb 23, 2023 5:09 PM
Dec 2022
Sirkappy said:
Pablo_Neruda1 said:

Damn, look at you go! There's no way I'd be able to juggle 50 anime series at the same time.

I've actually never read a light novel before, typically I'm either reading novels (I'm reading the Wheel of Time series and I'm almost done book 11 of 14) or I'm reading manga. I had found the LN on a website called webnovelfull. But I prefer having it in Epub format as I do most of my reading through Google Play Books (except manga I'm reading through the Tachiyomi app).

Okay thanks for the info. I really appreciate

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

vicexxv - Jul 1, 2017

344 by Laachii »»
Jun 9, 8:51 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2017

529 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 5:51 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

236 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 3:16 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2017

336 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 2:19 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2017

292 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 1:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.