Forum Settings
Forums

One Piece FILM RED is Confirmed to be 4th Highest-Grossing Anime Film Worldwide!

New
Feb 17, 2023 11:23 PM
Oct 2021
https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2023/01/29/one-piece-film-red-ends-its-run-as-the-4th-highest-grossing-anime-film-of-all-time-worldwide

but in wikipedia its 4th highest here
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_Japanese_films#Highest-grossing_Japanese_films

Well Good Job Eiichiro Oda,Taniguchi & Ado Music Performance is Amazing 🤩🔥✨ OP Film Red is Great!!
Congrats to the franchise! 🥳🎉🎊 
RidzaxsterFeb 17, 2023 11:27 PM
Feb 18, 2023 8:33 AM
Jan 2023
I probably will thanking Goda and team for giving a movie like this.....tbh the first half of film was slow paced and there were bunch of songs coming again and again but other half was epic finally saw shanks humiliating a strongest current admiral....plus got to see shanks fighting with luffy and a gear 5 appearance....ngl if it weren't for shanks this film might didn't have success he got now.....btw stampede was better than film red as there wasn't a single point I got bored watching and in film red I got bored listening to Uta again and again plus from start to end we got 10/10 fights.....especially zoro vs fujitora....so film red basically did good job but stampede>>>>>
Feb 18, 2023 8:55 AM
Sep 2021
yonkoakagami4 said:
I probably will thanking Goda and team for giving a movie like this.....tbh the first half of film was slow paced and there were bunch of songs coming again and again but other half was epic finally saw shanks humiliating a strongest current admiral....plus got to see shanks fighting with luffy and a gear 5 appearance....ngl if it weren't for shanks this film might didn't have success he got now.....btw stampede was better than film red as there wasn't a single point I got bored watching and in film red I got bored listening to Uta again and again plus from start to end we got 10/10 fights.....especially zoro vs fujitora....so film red basically did good job but stampede>>>>>

L take. I had the complete opposite opinion. First half was spectacular with so much music, and the last half felt rushed. Ending fight was awesome but other than that there wasn’t much to say about the end. Not enough Ado music tho
Feb 18, 2023 9:23 AM
Jan 2023
koshiguruma said:
yonkoakagami4 said:

L take. I had the complete opposite opinion. First half was spectacular with so much music, and the last half felt rushed. Ending fight was awesome but other than that there wasn’t much to say about the end. Not enough Ado music tho

bro...💀 so ur saying me film red > stampede? I got bored with first half tbh Uta is continuously singing again and again....it was little annoying...other half was epic full of action....katakuri reveal blowed my mind...sanji using blue flame...zoro using ashura...plus two yonko Tiers attacking at same time....also story was epic not saying film was worst....on other stampede gave full action in both of half...and every fight was top tier....also appearance of warlords like boa hancock and mihawk was epic...also we got a badass villan iam crying on why bullet is not canon character....we got to see supernovas....worst gen....warlords....admiral...Sabo in a top tier action scenes and stampede have more badass moments Than film red(luffy destroying log pose to laughtale....mihawk one shotting meteor after zoro's cut....Sabo neglecting kizaru attack and also ace appearance.....film red have better story than stampede I accept but stampede > film red....shanks carried the film ngl coz the real hype was build on shanks....
Feb 18, 2023 10:23 AM
Feb 2022
didint watch it yet but i think it od good
Feb 18, 2023 1:04 PM
Sep 2021
yonkoakagami4 said:
koshiguruma said:

bro...💀 so ur saying me film red > stampede? I got bored with first half tbh Uta is continuously singing again and again....it was little annoying...other half was epic full of action....katakuri reveal blowed my mind...sanji using blue flame...zoro using ashura...plus two yonko Tiers attacking at same time....also story was epic not saying film was worst....on other stampede gave full action in both of half...and every fight was top tier....also appearance of warlords like boa hancock and mihawk was epic...also we got a badass villan iam crying on why bullet is not canon character....we got to see supernovas....worst gen....warlords....admiral...Sabo in a top tier action scenes and stampede have more badass moments Than film red(luffy destroying log pose to laughtale....mihawk one shotting meteor after zoro's cut....Sabo neglecting kizaru attack and also ace appearance.....film red have better story than stampede I accept but stampede > film red....shanks carried the film ngl coz the real hype was build on shanks....

Film red is literally peak one piece. One piece at its core has never been serious raw fights. It’s always been a fun, twisty adventure, and film red perfectly captures that. It’s such a fun ride throughout the entire thing, even if the end drops off. The animation is also stellar and much better than other one piece content. This is just such a fun movie that literally anyone can enjoy, even if you haven’t watched one piece before
Feb 18, 2023 9:52 PM
Jan 2023
koshiguruma said:
yonkoakagami4 said:

Film red is literally peak one piece. One piece at its core has never been serious raw fights. It’s always been a fun, twisty adventure, and film red perfectly captures that. It’s such a fun ride throughout the entire thing, even if the end drops off. The animation is also stellar and much better than other one piece content. This is just such a fun movie that literally anyone can enjoy, even if you haven’t watched one piece before

agree....but a perfect film is like enjoying from start to end and I watched movie in theaters and at first half no one was like showing hype only shanks scenes were hype worth....I personally have diff place in my heart for film red as it made the wish of fans from 2 decades that they want to see shanks in action....also I liked the movie like I will give 8/10....and at stampede u can see from start to end hype was building again and again.....story wise and plot wise film red is better than any film but villan , characters , no annoying music , fights goes to stampede bro just accept the fact all hype of film was for shanks....me and my frnds wasn't planned to go to film but when we find out we can see shanks go wild then we planned to go as every one piece fan wants to see shanks in action.....idk what did u saw in film red that u thinking it's better than any film
Mar 12, 2023 8:55 AM
Oct 2021
yonkoakagami4 said:
koshiguruma said:

Just need to know if it's as good or better than Stampede because last couple movies weren't that.
Mar 12, 2023 6:59 PM
Jan 2023
Ridzaxster said:
yonkoakagami4 said:

Just need to know if it's as good or better than Stampede because last couple movies weren't that.

film red is good movie I mean story and side characters was sick asf plus also plot of Uta and red haired pirates was top notch but if u want to see pure action and fights then watch stampede coz it was literally battle royal of worst gen and warlord u will see fujitora in action film red first half was bored asf coz of songs and other half is good but rushed that's why it is not stampede lvl

More topics from this board

» So where is Kyuubey???

Hitagi__Furude - Mar 11, 2023

6 by Zarutaku »»
May 23, 6:22 AM

Poll: » One Piece Film: Red Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Usopp8000 - Aug 5, 2022

254 by Yubisoft »»
May 6, 4:30 AM

» Is this the worst one piece movie? ( 1 2 )

EndlessMaria - Mar 10, 2023

68 by Zarutaku »»
Feb 22, 3:52 PM

Poll: » Best Film Red Song (Since the movie is now out on streaming services)

Cestlavie_ - Mar 7, 2023

18 by Itzmespooky »»
Jun 7, 2023 5:45 PM

» Question about emperor of the seas (SPOILERS!!)

Ania_BH - Mar 9, 2023

7 by R77Prodigy »»
Mar 11, 2023 12:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.