Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 16, 2023 5:00 AM

Jul 2008
Nice return to Aggretsuko. I ended up watching the first three episodes since it was all out on Netflix.

Haida spending a lot of money for the gacha of the Masamune sword reminds me of some of my friends. Hoping that this season is better than the previous.
Feb 16, 2023 7:10 AM

Apr 2022
Haida got snapped back to reality, whoop there goes gravity.
Feb 16, 2023 12:31 PM
Jul 2020
maza aa gaya, just waiting for this
Feb 16, 2023 8:26 PM

Aug 2018
THE 5TH SEASON IS OUT!
Haida is in a difficult situation. He became obsessed with games and has no job.
And he will have to leave his apartment.
Let's see what happens.
Feb 17, 2023 1:20 AM

Jun 2010
I'm annoyed the first scene at the offfice swept all the problems from season 4 under the rug. The company's doing just fine now; don't worry about it! It just goes to show how shallow the treatment of the ideas in season 4 was.

Haida's dad was presented in such an over-the-top villianous way I'm expecting some twist, like taking his free appartment away is some tough love to get him to take charge of his own life.

Haida's emotional attachment to his MMO playmate seems a little weird now that he's been Retsuko's boyfriend for a while. I'd have thought any emotional need for companionship would be met by that. I suppose his gaming buddy "needs" him though, wheras Retsuko doesn't "need" an unemployed boyfriend.
Feb 17, 2023 7:40 AM

Aug 2020
I'm not usually team Retsuko but I do not blame her at all for how she went about that last scene. Go her!

Feb 17, 2023 12:48 PM
Mar 2020
this episode feels more like what being an adult is about than most of the last two seasons...
Feb 19, 2023 8:07 AM
May 2022
Fronzel said:
I'm annoyed the first scene at the offfice swept all the problems from season 4 under the rug. The company's doing just fine now; don't worry about it! It just goes to show how shallow the treatment of the ideas in season 4 was.

Haida's dad was presented in such an over-the-top villianous way I'm expecting some twist, like taking his free appartment away is some tough love to get him to take charge of his own life.

Haida's emotional attachment to his MMO playmate seems a little weird now that he's been Retsuko's boyfriend for a while. I'd have thought any emotional need for companionship would be met by that. I suppose his gaming buddy "needs" him though, wheras Retsuko doesn't "need" an unemployed boyfriend.
I assume the office doesn’t need to lay off anyone now that the CEO is back and he made that new theme park.
BEASTARS Season 3 will be the best anime ever :)
Feb 19, 2023 8:13 AM
May 2022
Yeah, it’s kind of crazy how Retsuko won’t see Haida until he’s employed. Right after being evicted… that must have been hard on Haida.
BEASTARS Season 3 will be the best anime ever :)
Feb 19, 2023 9:38 AM

Jun 2010
SobbleBoy27 said:
I assume the office doesn’t need to lay off anyone now that the CEO is back and he made that new theme park.

That's the implication but arguing the theme park being a terrible idea is how Himuro was introduced in season 4. Reversing it to say it was actually a big success clearly implies the company no longer has any troubles which just discards that hanging threads about the company declining from the last season. It's the final failure to develop those ideas from a season which was bad at developing them.

I don't blame the new season for wanting to ditch this baggage and do somethign new, but it's an embarressing sight watching it bend backwards, albeit briefy and humorously, to do so.
FronzelFeb 19, 2023 9:41 AM
Feb 20, 2023 5:04 AM
Jun 2013
bubbly land sure looks odd. Oh man haida got sucked into the gatcha game and its funny how retsuko dodge the whole unicorn thing. Retsuko baby pic was cute and I think this is the first time we see her dad. Dam haida got hit with a left and right hook at the end and I dont blame resuko for doing what she did.
Mar 2, 2023 11:25 PM

Dec 2020
i dont remember how the previous season ended but it was great seeing the cast again. haida needs to get his ass out ans find a job
Mar 6, 2023 7:31 PM
May 2020
At first, I was all "Aw YEAH, Retsuko and Haida are a team now against the world" when I saw the opening.
Then, I found out Haida was becoming game addicted, and I am pretty certain the helmet guy is doing this intentionally. So, I was like "No, no, no".
And then that ending...to think things could be so much worse when those two ARE FINALLY DATING. 😱😨😭🥺
Apr 7, 2023 6:51 PM
Mar 2019
Not as impressive as previous openers.
Mar 30, 9:27 AM

Oct 2013
Jesus I was ranting last episode of the season 4 because they kept treating Haida like dirt and first thing first in this episode they made him a neet LOL

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aggressive Retsuko (ONA) 5th Season Episode 10 Discussion

BlichoBoy - Feb 16, 2023

33 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Apr 27, 11:42 PM

Poll: » Aggressive Retsuko (ONA) 5th Season Episode 8 Discussion

kodeti - Feb 16, 2023

9 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 13, 2023 8:00 PM

Poll: » Aggressive Retsuko (ONA) 5th Season Episode 6 Discussion

BlichoBoy - Feb 16, 2023

12 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 13, 2023 7:23 PM

Poll: » Aggressive Retsuko (ONA) 5th Season Episode 5 Discussion

shuffleair - Feb 17, 2023

6 by bucciest »»
Sep 25, 2023 11:39 AM

» Fifth and FINAL Season

shaadow82 - Sep 25, 2022

25 by pmso »»
Jun 10, 2023 7:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.