Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

What’s the complete watch order of Fate overally (like Zero, Stay night and all of the others) including movies

New
Jan 18, 2023 10:01 AM
Apr 2021
I couldn’t find anywhere cuz the sources gave different orders so I’m askjng here. Please help.
Ps: Already watched s1 of Fate Zero and watching s2
Jan 18, 2023 10:04 AM

Apr 2016
Watch whatever you want first, literally does not matter.
Jan 18, 2023 10:05 AM

Jan 2017
_Shirobe said:
I couldn’t find anywhere cuz the sources gave different orders so I’m askjng here. Please help.

"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jan 18, 2023 10:10 AM
Apr 2021
Alexioos95 said:
_Shirobe said:

Thank you so much!
Jan 18, 2023 12:15 PM
Jul 2020
This Japan-based, Thai-British YouTuber (username Gigguk) made a 30 min humorous explanation on the Fate series watchorder. I know there's a serious answer already in this question, but just in case you want a little laugh out of this

https://youtu.be/UzNSWmokCdU
Jan 18, 2023 1:27 PM
Mar 2021
Swagernator said:
Watch whatever you want first, literally does not matter.

No what do you mean? Of course it does matter
Jan 18, 2023 1:31 PM
Mar 2021
_Shirobe said:

I will tell you that every fate series has completely different ending and middle part of the story.
If you want to know the "main part of the story" first watch Fate Zero and than unlimited blade works. After that you can watch whatever you want. It honestly dosen't matter. Everything after zero and blade works is "side story" but not really. You will see after you finish those 2
Jan 18, 2023 7:24 PM
Jun 2014
_Shirobe said:
Alexioos95 said:

Thank you so much!

This is it. I don't know why others say otherwise. This is the order. Other people who says otherwise don't really care about the Fate series.
Jan 18, 2023 8:19 PM

Jan 2021
JoJo_Br said:
_Shirobe said:

I will tell you that every fate series has completely different ending and middle part of the story.
If you want to know the "main part of the story" first watch Fate Zero and than unlimited blade works. After that you can watch whatever you want. It honestly dosen't matter. Everything after zero and blade works is "side story" but not really. You will see after you finish those 2

fsn 2006 and heavens feel are not side stories, they are part of the main one
Read the visual novel nerd
Jan 18, 2023 10:34 PM
Mar 2021
salad_farded said:
JoJo_Br said:

fsn 2006 and heavens feel are not side stories, they are part of the main one

The reason i said "bonus story" i just because they end completely diffdrent
Jan 18, 2023 10:57 PM

Jan 2017
JoJo_Br said:
The reason i said "bonus story" i just because they end completely diffdrent

Yes , but each Route is complementary to the others , so they are not side/bonus stories at all.
When you finish a Route , there is still a few parts not explained , which are in the next one.

Also , Zero isn't part of the Main Story , it's in reality a Fan-fiction Spin-Off.
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Jan 21, 2023 8:37 PM
Dec 2020
You already screwed up. Don't watch Fate/Zero until after watching/reading all three routes of the original story. It gives away multiple plot twists, most notably involving Archer.

The correct order is FSN06, then UBW, then the Heaven's Feel trilogy, then Zero. There's also the Hollow Ataraxia VN, though I don't know much about it.

You're on your own after that, the rest of the series can be seen in any order. I, myself, saw Apocrypha right after Zero because of Astolfo, and I've also been meaning to watch Carnival Phantasm.
Jan 21, 2023 11:38 PM

Jan 2017
SeproDep said:
There's also the Hollow Ataraxia VN, though I don't know much about it.

It takes place after a merge of the 3 Routes and should be played before Zero. (Zero was even teased inside of it)
But if someone is not commited enough to play the Original Visual Novel , they most probably won't touch Hollow Ataraxia.
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Jan 26, 2023 12:41 AM

Mar 2017
Alexioos95 said:
_Shirobe said:

This guy gave you the best answer here. Unfortunately since you started with Zero, though, I'm afraid that the series might end up hitting you quite a bit differently.

More topics from this board

» Order

Shadow__-Monarch - May 4

23 by Alexioos95 »»
May 7, 10:45 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

TuzoAnime - Jun 16, 2008

83 by FedeMetal »»
May 5, 6:50 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

DaBigD - Oct 3, 2008

137 by FedeMetal »»
May 1, 6:08 PM

» VN fan are annoying as Hell

chevalierkraken - Apr 23

30 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 27, 10:20 AM

» Why do people consider 2006 Fate/Stay Night anime bad?

zckfox - May 13, 2023

45 by chevalierkraken »»
Apr 25, 10:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.