Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 11, 2023 8:42 AM
Jun 2021
Does the
? Can anyone of any class can transfer classes? If that's the case, why Horikita wanted the whole class D to perform well, why can't she only show progress and get promoted to Class A? 
Jan 11, 2023 8:51 AM
May 2021
Yes, only class A gets that’s privilige. As for the other question, that’s not how it works, you can’t get promoted indivudally. If you want to change classes, you need an absurd amount of points (don’t remember the exatc amount but is basically impossible to reach by just saving). So the only choice left is to promote the whole class through the exams.
Jan 11, 2023 9:07 AM
Apr 2021
Firstly, yes, only the A Class gets the privilleges. And about Horikita being transfered alone, it is not how it works. The school system is about being good enough to rise to Class A with your whole class. There is one exception tho, if the student get 20 million points, it can transfer himself to any class. Needless to say that get those points are no simple thing, since even if you are from class A keeping all your points each month, you will NOT be able to get 20 million of them before graduation. (I am not counting the points given in especial exams).
Jan 11, 2023 9:46 AM
Aug 2021
kingsley_017 said:
Does the
? Can anyone of any class can transfer classes? If that's the case, why Horikita wanted the whole class D to perform well, why can't she only show progress and get promoted to Class A? 

yes class A is the only class which have those privileges and yes it's possible to transfer class but points required are no joke
(something around 10-20 mil points to change class for an individual)

so it's better to push the whole class and trying to win instead of rubbing your ass and obviously failing to collect that amount
Jan 11, 2023 9:55 AM
Apr 2022
kingsley_017 said:
Does the

(I am up to volume 9)

So, to get any actual value from attending the school, you HAVE to finish in class A. I think the book mentioned that you could get some low level career, but you would not get any special, well paid career.

if you get 20,000,000 private points, you can transfer classes, but everyone sees it as impossible. some students have thought about radical and rule-breaking plans to do so, but no one is, to our knowledge, anywhere near 20,000,000.

I am pretty sure no one has ever been able to succeed in getting this many points. if not, only one person.

horikita doesn't choose this method (to my knowledge she hasn't yet, she is currently trying to help get the class into shape and rise the ranks) because not only is it a huge gamble that most definitely won't succeed, with all these special exams that can expell a lot of students over time, she isn't safe doing so.

EDIT: also, I'm pretty sure it's to prove something to her older brother, who sees her as useless
kotosuguJan 11, 2023 9:58 AM
Jan 11, 2023 9:56 AM
Jun 2021
TheChainsawMan said:
Yes, only class A gets that’s privilige. As for the other question, that’s not how it works, you can’t get promoted indivudally. If you want to change classes, you need an absurd amount of points (don’t remember the exatc amount but is basically impossible to reach by just saving). So the only choice left is to promote the whole class through the exams.

So there's no chance of Ayanokoji(Class D) and Arisu(Class A) getting to choose their own University? Only one gets to choose at the end of final year?
Jan 11, 2023 10:00 AM
May 2021
kingsley_017 said:
TheChainsawMan said:

So there's no chance of Ayanokoji(Class D) and Arisu(Class A) getting to choose their own University? Only one gets to choose at the end of final year?

Yes, there is. As I said, you can’t get promoted inidividually for your level as a student or the same way classes get promoted but you can get yourself transferred for an insane amount of points.
Jan 11, 2023 10:15 AM
Jul 2022
Yeah only the students in class A get that previlage to choose any University they want to go in.
And horikita wants the whole class D to do good because it's very hard to obtain 20 million private points individually they get around 80k private points per month
so if horikita was to start saying private points from now on (Y2) she would get 18 months before graduation and assuming 40% increase in class points per year
total private points she could save = 6×(80000) + 12× (40×80000/100 + 80000)
=480000 + 1344000 = 1824000 private points and considering the possibility of earning private points during the special exams , she probably could but... I mean if she did change classes then well umm the story would not be so interesting to read .
it's basically due to the plot that she never considered it is all....
Jan 11, 2023 3:17 PM
May 2022
kingsley_017 said:
Does the

She would need i think it’s 2 million or 20 million points for that. Year 2 of the LN explains more in depth on why Koji cant do it but who knows if that might change since the author has been pulling out plot twists left and right.
Jan 11, 2023 8:27 PM
Jun 2021
kingsley_017 said:
Does the

They can but it need I don't quite remember but it is impossible for their class As I remember just Brother of Jonny sins Have changed his class not anyone else
Jan 11, 2023 10:30 PM
Oct 2022
Anyone can switch if you have the points for it.
Jan 11, 2023 10:31 PM
Oct 2022
kinaaaaaa said:
Firstly, yes, only the A Class gets the privilleges. And about Horikita being transfered alone, it is not how it works. The school system is about being good enough to rise to Class A with your whole class. There is one exception tho, if the student get 20 million points, it can transfer himself to any class. Needless to say that get those points are no simple thing, since even if you are from class A keeping all your points each month, you will NOT be able to get 20 million of them before graduation. (I am not counting the points given in especial exams).

Half right. Yes you can with the 20mil. It is not reserved for only class A. Anyone from any class can switch.
Jan 12, 2023 5:54 AM
Apr 2021
SpriteAndCoke said:
kinaaaaaa said:

Half right. Yes you can with the 20mil. It is not reserved for only class A. Anyone from any class can switch.

I didn't say that the transfer was exclusive to class A tho. I might have made a blunder in my English there, since it is not my native language, sorry mate. But yes, you are correct, anyone from any class can make its transfer with 20 million points.
Jan 12, 2023 11:24 AM

May 2021
saving that much money is not easy you know
Jan 14, 2023 8:07 AM
Jan 2023
TheChainsawMan said:

I think you needed 20 million to transfer

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

vicexxv - Jul 1, 2017

344 by Laachii »»
Jun 9, 8:51 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2017

529 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 5:51 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

236 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 3:16 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2017

336 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 2:19 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2017

292 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 1:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.