Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 7, 2022 3:28 PM
Oct 2021
One Punch Man is the definition of a passion project. Giving the 3rd season to a studio who only cares about churning in as many anime as possible to make a profit is not the way to go.

Imagine Cyberpunk Edgerunners was given to Cloverworks. Cloverworks isnt bad, but they would obviously not give it the love it deserves. MAPPA already is strugglin to animate the shows they currently have, there is no way they can handle this on their own
Candy:
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Dec 7, 2022 4:10 PM
Nov 2021
BobertRobert said:
One Punch Man is the definition of a passion project. Giving the 3rd season to a studio who only cares about churning in as many anime as possible to make a profit is not the way to go.

Imagine Cyberpunk Edgerunners was given to Cloverworks. Cloverworks isnt bad, but they would obviously not give it the love it deserves. MAPPA already is strugglin to animate the shows they currently have, there is no way they can handle this on their own

Lol saying all of this and it hasn’t even been confirmed… If it is confirmed it’s not just about the studio, it’s also about who’s going to be directing the season, so it’s not totally on the animators, the show could turn out amazing. We haven’t even gotten a visual yet, so relax your panties… lol
Dec 7, 2022 4:29 PM
Jul 2016
it isn't the author's decision since he doesn't own the anime nor the manga it's shueisha's choice since they're the owner of the manga while for the anime it's TV Tokyo and Bandai Namco Arts who fund it and are really are really strict with the production schedules given to the anime studios they work with so it's not surprise that bones didn't get it since the last time they worked with tv tokyo was with soul eater and that one hadn't a decent schedule for its run causing some delays and also the reason j.c staff struggled producing the second season despite being a capable studio due to the deadlines given to them.
Dec 7, 2022 4:31 PM

Jul 2015
BervySage said:
BobertRobert said:

Lol saying all of this and it hasn’t even been confirmed… If it is confirmed it’s not just about the studio, it’s also about who’s going to be directing the season, so it’s not totally on the animators, the show could turn out amazing. We haven’t even gotten a visual yet, so relax your panties… lol

You are arguing with a troll, bruv.

Dec 7, 2022 4:33 PM
Nov 2021
Piromysl said:
BervySage said:

You are arguing with a troll, bruv.

Lol oh dam I feel stupid now…
Dec 7, 2022 5:07 PM
Feb 2021
MAPPA gonna do us justice let’s goooo
Dec 7, 2022 5:13 PM
Oct 2021
BervySage said:
BobertRobert said:

when have u seen a MAPPA animation sequence and thought " man this is one punch man level " oh right, you havent.
Candy:
Dec 7, 2022 5:13 PM
Oct 2021
OvergrownRover said:
MAPPA gonna do us justice let’s goooo

wait til u gotta see all those epic monsters reduced to goofy ahh cgi
Candy:
Dec 7, 2022 5:25 PM
Apr 2022
BobertRobert said:

I kinda agree with this. MAPPA definitely was not the best choice for this show and i'm very disappointed. They are a good studio its just like, they aren't gonna do it justice
Dec 7, 2022 6:24 PM

Sep 2020
There is only one @RobertBobert. Tried to change the name thinking we wouldn't notice. It's obviously you, garlicboys. If you're gonna change your whole profile you might as well go all the way.

After the shitshow that was season 2, I don't think OPM fans care about passion projects anymore. At least when MAPPA is the studio, you don't have to worry about the animation quality. Madhouse would be my pick but I don't really care about studios.

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Dec 7, 2022 6:30 PM

Apr 2012
samsince04 said:
There is only one @RobertBobert. Tried to change the name thinking we wouldn't notice. It's obviously you, garlicboys. If you're gonna change your whole profile you might as well go all the way.

After the shitshow that was season 2, I don't think OPM fans care about passion projects anymore. At least when MAPPA is the studio, you don't have to worry about the animation quality. Madhouse would be my pick but I don't really care about studios.

Lol what's the point? I doubt that I am so authoritative that the use of my nickname is capable of making any opinion weighty. Especially in relation to the show that I watch without any knowledge of manga and fandom.
Dec 7, 2022 6:34 PM
Mar 2020
What does the author have anything to do with that
Dec 7, 2022 7:08 PM
Community Mod
Undead

Mar 2022
Thread locked for not encouraging discussion.

Anime Discussion Rules 2: Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage discussion.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» God-level animations?

Leon888 - Apr 18

22 by JoySeeker »»
Jun 2, 4:47 AM

» Butchered Adaptation, No Hope.

Okeanix - Feb 29

41 by Jokuc »»
May 24, 8:52 PM

» Season 3 Director

BLACKANGER - Feb 29

25 by todd2580 »»
May 21, 8:25 AM

» Is it Releasing this Fall, or next year winter or maybe even later and the episode number

Jatin587 - May 5

16 by DayRivia »»
May 12, 5:17 PM

» THIRD HERO VISUAL (GENOS)

OvergrownRover - May 2

20 by deg »»
May 5, 6:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.