Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
To Your Eternity
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 21, 2022 5:14 PM

Mar 2019
Buenísimo (Very Good)...

And this is how Fushi started his/her anime figure/dolls collection :3
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Nov 21, 2022 5:59 PM

Apr 2012
OMG you guys...
Fushi will not lose his forms when he ever resurrects someone because his transformations are based on emotions and memories he felt with them. He's not going around collecting souls to transform into FFS. If that were the case then Rean, Boozeman, Uroy, Upa and the nameless boy would be part of the parade of spirits following him.

Fushi and the Mr.Black have stated numerous times that he could only produce a lifeless empty husk of a deceased person and in order for that person to be 'whole again', it has to have its Pyre. (spirit)

What's obvious is that Fushi can reproduce a body good enough for a spirit to occupy and live again. As long as the spirit doesn't choose to cross over to the afterlife.
Janethan23Nov 21, 2022 6:07 PM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Nov 21, 2022 7:30 PM

Sep 2017
Man when Bon put the doll down for March... The pacing of the random nokker attack was kinda jank but whatever. Big reveal for Fushi's ability. So I assume this means he could revive anyone who's ghost is still following him around? And he'd be able to do so even if they died again as long as the ghost stuck around? So at this point that's at least the bear, Gugu, Tonari, and March. I think that's all we've seen following him around at this point but there could be others. Well this is definitely going to change things. The question is will he even intentionally revive someone
Nov 21, 2022 9:19 PM

Mar 2020
So Fushi can revive dead now.

OMFG!!! We'll see EVERYONE ALIVE AGAIN!?!?!?!?! 😭😭😭😭😭

I'm loving a bit Bon's character here.
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Nov 21, 2022 11:03 PM

Jul 2012
Woah woah woah... are you telling me there's a chance we'll get Gugu back?? I mean, all of them but Gugu was my fave by far! This got me interested, not gonna lie.
Although, on the other hand, I do agree that if this is true, if he can bring them all back then that would make the whole story less impactful...

Also that Kahaku dude should chill the hell down.
HikariShoumeironNov 21, 2022 11:08 PM
Nov 21, 2022 11:31 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The new Inmo´s hability is corius, since the story could take a significant turn, especially to personal feelings!!! kekeke
Nov 22, 2022 1:05 AM
Jun 2021
The best episode so far
Nov 22, 2022 4:14 AM
Mar 2021
StateofOhayo said:
Shimura27 said:
Black one said in previous episode that Fushi's reproduction system is working properly.

wouldn't the child have the genes of whoever he had turned into? the whole thing is really creepy and i don't want to see anymore of the "romance" stuff, it just doesn't feel like it fits. i mean, i guess it's like an obvious question so i understand, but i really hope fushi avoids it.
the genes for the child won't be immortal as Fushi because Fushi just uses mortal genes i guess.

I think this season is more like romance bait. Yeah somehow it's creepy, but it's a good learn about immortal being.
Nov 22, 2022 4:54 AM

Jan 2018
Holy fuck... Fushi has the ability to revive the dead? Even for him, that's too OP. I'm guessing his friends won't agree to be revived by Fushi though if he does end up learning about it.

Todo was a girl all along. She'll have to lose her weight if she wants a chance with the selfish Bon it seems.

Bon is right, being in love with a doll is weird. Fushi is acting like a weeb. Guess he's in his teenager phase.

Looks like Kahaku will get a dose of reality in the next episode.
Nov 22, 2022 5:22 AM
Oct 2019
No way all this time Fushi have that ability?
Wow now that is a Plot Twist.

Kahaku gonna learn the truth about his ancestors next week.
Nov 22, 2022 9:57 AM
Aug 2016
It moved me a lot. Maybe because I'm experiencing similar stuff like Fushi.
Nov 22, 2022 11:34 AM

Dec 2018
Pouria_joker said:

you can turn into a bear and revive the dead? heavy stuff, man.
Nov 22, 2022 1:28 PM

Sep 2020
Never knew Fushi can revive people, appears that the next episode will have some major plot points.
Nov 22, 2022 1:49 PM

Feb 2012
Bon is using Fushi as a way to gain the throne so he doesn't want Fushi to praise him as good yet he did give the doll to March's spirit. I had thought Iris was the reincarnation of the blonde ghost girl that young bon saw due to the handkerchief connection. How did the resurrections come about did Fushi accidentally make an living copy when he intended to make an empty shell or was the spirit of the girl lurking around in the room when her dead body was taken away and possessed the empty shell when Fushi and Bon left.
Kahaku definitely has Hayase's thirsty genes, will he reconsider when he finds out what his ancestor put Fushi and his friends through...

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Nov 23, 2022 10:06 AM

Jul 2015
Romance aside.. They really shouldn't have added the revive ability.. The plot was already being a tad bit messy.. and this would mess it up far far more.. like fuck!

Nov 23, 2022 4:42 PM
Anime Cat

Aug 2017
Bonnchie La Tasty Urali Peachie, whatever, his sole existence ruining the anime I knew. I'm still unsure if it's actually a good thing or upright awful writing.

I enjoyed Fushi's slow development at 1st season. And Bon suddenly rushed the plot by his abilities and privileges. Thanks to that, I'm having hard time watching events unfolded quickly one after another. He made Fushi's problems looks like low IQ questions.
Nov 24, 2022 12:37 PM
Jul 2016
Some more water works learning some of the realities behind Fushi's abilities
Nov 25, 2022 1:58 AM
Aug 2016
StateofOhayo said:
Pouria_joker said:

haha, it's funny when you put it that way. no I mean the feeling that Fushi experiences about him/her self, the lack of friends in his/her life, and things like that.
Nov 25, 2022 5:53 AM
Nomad

May 2014
camg39612 said:
The Bon character is terrible. Zero depth or originality. Just a bombastic extravagant character with a shallow purpose in life. I think this show jumped the shark when he was introduced.

Honestly, he just seems like a very poorly copied version of Roswaal from Re:Zero. It doesn't help that the two have the same voice actor.

Can’t wait for how poorly this ages
art by @u_zuta on twitter

Nov 25, 2022 6:40 AM

Oct 2008
for sure Bon won't tell Fushi about his new resu ability because if that happens Fushi would rather be with his family/companions! unless Bon changes heart...y'know...
from the looks of the next ep preview, the town/village is gonna get chaotic because of one reason! the lovers clash haters of Fushi!
5/5.

Nov 25, 2022 9:26 AM

Dec 2018
Pouria_joker said:
StateofOhayo said:

haha, it's funny when you put it that way. no I mean the feeling that Fushi experiences about him/her self, the lack of friends in his/her life, and things like that.

sorry to hear that. everything is so different for me after moving across the country and not knowing anyone. i mean, it's not the same at all but i can get it a little. things will get better soon, best of luck. it's good to have some catharsis too, even if it's from an anime, it can really move you.
Nov 25, 2022 9:15 PM

Jul 2016
Screw other religions, Fushi is the true Jesus now.

So Fushi can actually resurrect the dead and Black dude has kept it a secret for centuries, huh? Man, that sure is cruel. I can already see the immense drama this plot-point will bring once the secret is out.

And as for Kahaku... dude is seriously giving me the creeps with the way he's forcing Fushi to "accept his femininity". Not gonna lie, the way this second season is addressing "romance" has been really weird so far.

starflutter said:
monder_Killer17 said:

I suppose Fushi can. Since the Beholder said that he’s reproductive Organs work, as he was in the nameless boy form. Then why shouldn’t it be the same when he’s a girl?
I wonder what happens with the child if he transforms.

That's exactly my question. Say he got pregnant in the Parona form; wouldn't the fetus just vanish if he had to change into another form? Like, he'd no longer be pregnant when transforming back?

And what happen if he changes between female forms? Would the fetus remain intact? Would the fetus' genes be affected? Would it vanish as you said?
Nov 26, 2022 5:43 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
As expected for Bon motive to hide it well from Fushi. Dude need to step up from his inferiority and be a more freedom and proud man. But also quite surprising how another special ability of Fushi that can revive the living being, with whatever way that was, been told like that. As for Kahaku, time to punish him hard after that damn confession huh? Good thing that the review already told how next thing can be, and then ofc the church people could'nt handle how godly Fushi being can be and the tense will also be more building up next. Idk about people calling this worst or fucked up, but for me, its still have its way to be more interesting and interesting!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 26, 2022 6:13 AM

May 2009
FrozenRaider said:
Damn, Kohaku want that puss so bad.

So Fushi can reanimate dead now? How is that workin?

He made empty husk and spirit of girl entered it. He can resurrect those who didn't move on to alterlife.
Nov 26, 2022 5:48 PM
Jul 2018
SouthRzVa said:
And what happen if he changes between female forms? Would the fetus remain intact? Would the fetus' genes be affected? Would it vanish as you said?

Lmao! I love how deeply we're contemplating this. I hope these questions will be answered just bc it'd be interesting to know. It would, of course, make more sense for him to procreate in the Fushi form, as was Hayase's original plan... *cough*
removed-userNov 27, 2022 9:52 PM
Nov 26, 2022 9:53 PM
Aug 2016
StateofOhayo said:
Pouria_joker said:

sorry to hear that. everything is so different for me after moving across the country and not knowing anyone. i mean, it's not the same at all but i can get it a little. things will get better soon, best of luck. it's good to have some catharsis too, even if it's from an anime, it can really move you.
Thanks for your kind words. This may not be the place for this stuff, but I'm just curious how you handled your situation when you moved?
Nov 26, 2022 11:43 PM

Dec 2018
Pouria_joker said:
StateofOhayo said:

Thanks for your kind words. This may not be the place for this stuff, but I'm just curious how you handled your situation when you moved?

umm so like i'm still getting to know people. i made friends with most of the neighbors, some though i barely talk to. at my age it's kind of hard to just up and meet people and stuff so it's a really slow process. additionally i joined a music forum where i perform with others, even if they might be in different countries or states, and that's been a lot of help. i've learned to be supportive of other musicians and they're supportive in return. there's also church which helps. we do a food pantry on tuesdays for the hungry and a men's group on sunday nights. basically i guess i'm just slowly networking and getting to know people little by little. i'm actually really nervous to meet new people so i'm like taking it super slow. not even ready to get into the dating scene.
Nov 27, 2022 5:39 PM
Jun 2020
It picked up right where it left off, that was okay
I was actually really curious about what was next but it didin't really seem like they had anything planned after that, It does feel organic for Fuji to grieve the death of his freinds but
after Fuji just retired to travel and continue to live for various years and nothing progressed it did leave me a little dissapointed, not sure about where the story is going but is not that enjoyable so far the episodes feel as if they have passed very fast.
Dec 1, 2022 3:29 PM
Mar 2019
I always liked March, am hopeful she might come back once the secret is out.
Dec 7, 2022 12:04 AM
Feb 2019
So many happy moments in this episode, I'm worried for what might lie ahead.
Dec 8, 2022 1:24 AM

Jul 2014
Whattt so he can bring them back to life?? bring back Gugu!
Dec 11, 2022 12:38 AM

May 2020
As if replicating the dead wasn't enough, Fushi can bring them back to life as well. Too good of an ability to be oblivious about. Though I can see secret getting out pretty soon, and then that high voltage drama following.

Kahaku.. you don't what you're getting at with that confession.
Dec 13, 2022 8:24 PM

May 2015
They can come back to life, probably if the souls are nearby. So March and the others would return since they are always with Fushi.
Dec 19, 2022 7:40 AM
Aug 2020
Fushi being able to revive the dead takes off the impact of death, which to me ruins the story. I personally think it was a terrible direction to take the narrative. I mean, what was the point of Gugu sacrifice if Fushi can just bring him back? What was the point of anything really? It just take the importance of things away. I've seen this many times, the author turn resurrection into a thing then the story lose its weight, the stakes dont seem as high anymore, its infantile and unnecessary. This season was already going downhill, but this is the definite point of going from something special to something mid.

kuroneko99 said:

Agreed.
Dec 21, 2022 4:26 PM

Mar 2010
Reminds me of the lad who married that giant miku. Love is love as they say until its some smol child kek. Hmm I wonder if fushi would resurrect his falln comrades.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 21, 2022 4:48 PM

Mar 2010
Reminds me of the lad who married that giant miku. Love is love as they say until its some smol child kek. Hmm I wonder if fushi would resurrect his falln comrades.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 25, 2022 1:15 AM
Aug 2015
Ieshinashi2 said:
Fushi has no gender because is a special existence but he think as himself as the first human that he meet, he even think with his voice. Basically fushi is male and of course he likes girls
It feels more like Fushi is asexual and not attracted to anyone to be honest. I do agree that he's leaning towards being male because he's said several times that the nameless boy is the body he feels the most comfortable in. Kohaku should absolutely not be forcing him to "realize his femininity." It gives off the same creep vibes as Hayase. Kohaku is easily the smallest offender, but that doesn't change the fact that the entire family is messed up.

I'm not sure how I feel about Fushi having the ability to bring people back to life. This could very quickly make the series jump the shark depending on how it's handled. Though honestly, I preferred the first season back when no one knew who Fushi was and his struggles felt more real rather than broadcasted to everyone. The series already jumped the shark for me a little when they made him a public figure.
rirururuDec 25, 2022 1:22 AM
Dec 26, 2022 6:59 AM
Aug 2015
Ishinashi2 said:
rirururu said:
It feels more like Fushi is asexual and not attracted to anyone to be honest. I do agree that he's leaning towards being male because he's said several times that the nameless boy is the body he feels the most comfortable in. Kohaku should absolutely not be forcing him to "realize his femininity." It gives off the same creep vibes as Hayase. Kohaku is easily the smallest offender, but that doesn't change the fact that the entire family is messed up.

I'm not sure how I feel about Fushi having the ability to bring people back to life. This could very quickly make the series jump the shark depending on how it's handled. Though honestly, I preferred the first season back when no one knew who Fushi was and his struggles felt more real rather than broadcasted to everyone. The series already jumped the shark for me a little when they made him a public figure.

Not a thing and he is attracted to girls. Not reading your comment
Nice trolling though. It's too bad no one is rising to the bait.
Jan 8, 2023 12:29 PM

Jun 2019
Another feels episode. I loved it. Fushi doesn't know about the powers he has to revive someone and Bon doesn't want him to know that for now. Kahaku loves Fushi and Fushi loves the doll. And, Iris is a girl. So many things in one episode.
Feb 2, 2023 8:46 AM

Oct 2008
I cannot believe in this! This season turns out to be as good (if not better) as the previous one! The quality did not change, they did go in another direction storywise but the overall quality is all there.

I'm surprised not because I didn't believe that it would turn out this way, but because of the reviews shown on the main page, complaining about fights, about bland story and characters this season comparing it to the S1. To my shame, this was the 1st time that I did not watch something because of MAL revs! Even after years of knowing that MAL reviews ARE TRASH!! I end up doing the one thing that I know I shouldn't... Listen to them!
Summary: I end up watching this only now. I'm late to the party and (now) I can (finally) blame MAL for that. 
Lesson learned! Never EVER give MAL any credit except for being AN Anime List!

Now for this EP... WOW!!! Fushi has that type of power... That could be a huge change. If what the guy saw was the spirit of the little girl going to the new vessel than... But with that... he will definitely be alone... Kinda sad if you think about it. I really don't know what will happen, especially because I could see Fushi get rid of everything to reincarnate/revive his lost friends, especially Gugu and Rinn, but not only them, Tonari, Parona, March... All of them were his friends and he would probably want them back more than everything... Like I said before: Kinda sad if you think about it T-T
For the ones that like to bother others (like me) with "you should read the manga/LN", please stop. I don't read mangas, I will NOT read mangas, I will not listen to what manga readers complain in adaptation to the anime counterpart, I only watch anime except in very few and specific situations.
Feb 11, 2023 12:54 AM
Jun 2017
I don't need an episode preview to know that Kohaku's confession is only going to piss Fushi off, especially since it involves Parona. Hopefully, he won't devolve into Yandere mode like Hayase.
Mar 6, 2023 6:15 PM
Jan 2019
It was a nice episode:u
Mar 12, 2023 12:32 AM
Jul 2021
Damn it! Enough with the hon0 undertones! It's uncalled-for & unnecessary! Baby Jesus on a ffuking cracker, stop it already!

Another thing, enough with Fushi going around 90% of the time using Parona avatar! Fushi' og human form and the one we all love & care for is the Nameless boy! Ffuk everyone else avatars! It's not rocket science! Fushi = the Nameless boy. The end. Ffuk Parona! Fuk that hom0 "back story" with Kahaku!

And NO Kahaku FUSHI IS NOT A GIRL!

Fushi is a boy, and the gay vibes your letting off are annoying asf! Aren't you suppose to "like" girls?!

That 
 was super clingy & cringe asf!
DawizzMar 12, 2023 12:42 AM
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Mar 15, 2023 5:19 AM

Oct 2019
who are those people giving 1 and 2 stars to this episode with the bomb they just dropped on us im in shock they can all come back to life!!! my boy gugu and rynn can finally be together 
loving this anime so much might even be a 10/10 if it gets any better xD
Jun 4, 2023 9:16 PM

Oct 2019
So Fushi can revive the dead. Well, that was quite a surprise.. Kansatsusha obviously does not tell them because that would hinder their evolution.

I knew the Prince was able to see Kansatsusha as well. By now I suspect that the Knockers are also created by Kansatsusha, perhaps as a means for Fushi to develop.
To what end it is still unclear..
Jun 4, 2023 9:27 PM

Oct 2019
Dawizz said:
And NO Kahaku FUSHI IS NOT A GIRL!

Fushi is a boy, and the gay vibes your letting off are annoying asf! Aren't you suppose to "like" girls?!

Fushi is neither a girl nor a boy. They are as genderless as it gets. I mean they started life as an orb. A boy was their first human form, but before that they were a wolf and before that a stone. Non binary is perhaps the closest term for Fushi's "gender".

However the term non binary is largely meant for humans. Fushi is more accurately bigender when they adopt a lifeform -human or animal- and genderless when they go back to being a stone or orb.
Jul 31, 2023 4:30 PM
Nov 2016
The episode was nice, I'm really liking that sassy gay prince, he's flamboyant and selfish and all but he's also a good guy and cares for his people so that's something I respect so he has some points with me, I thought I was going to cringe with that guy when I saw him in the opening but he's starting to grow on me.

With that being said, I didn't like a couple of things in this episode either:

1 - The fatty guy being a girl, like what the fuck, was this really necessary?
2 - Fushi turning into Jesus and resurrecting people, I don't know how to feel about this one.
3 - The marriage proposal, I'm not surprised, I knew this shit was coming, you descendants are a bunch of horny people, you were supposed to be a "bro", not a "hubby".

The episode was nice but it also felt like they were trying to push some type of "agenda" here with the romance thing and who you are supposed to fall in love with and whatnot, with the fat guy being a girl, with Fushi having some love identity crisis, with the horny descendant giving Fushi a book so he can learn about love and that he needs to be in his girl form more so he can "grasp" the feminine side of him, etc... fuck, just stop with this shit, what is this anime turning into? it's a nice episode but I don't think I'm happy with the way this is going, I hope I'm wrong but let's see.
Oct 10, 2023 8:35 PM
Jul 2017
gay love turns to be straight love, guess they couldn't handle discussing homosexual wuv

also fushi can revive people. why is the black shade not telling him and i wonder what the plan is from that zesty prince

i wish this power was revealed better tbh, it's game ending

also, does fushi lose his ability to recreate someone if they are revived?

also what is that confession at the end lmao
May 10, 3:37 PM

Mar 2013
Uh this one was quite awkward to watch because of romance
Jun 1, 10:47 PM

Oct 2022
Bon shows he can be thoughtful when he moves the doll down for March.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2022

101 by fathandz »»
May 31, 9:37 AM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Mar 12, 2023

178 by HiGHFLYiN9 »»
May 18, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e 2nd Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2023

109 by FinalFlash18 »»
May 12, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Usopp8000 - Feb 26, 2023

82 by FinalFlash18 »»
May 12, 4:05 PM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2023

132 by FinalFlash18 »»
May 12, 3:33 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.