Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Sep 26, 2022 7:30 AM

Mar 2017
Well we all know Ayanokouji isn’t going to be able to just sit back and relax… to many things have been set in motion.

It feels like the relationship between Kei & Ayanokouji has kinda come out of left field… even though seems to be treating her as coldly as everyone else it feels like he actually genuinely cares about her but I wonder why…
Sep 26, 2022 1:37 PM
Sep 2022
GREAT EPISODE LERCHE ARE GOATED
Sep 28, 2022 10:33 AM
Apr 2021
'it must contain text' i just want to leave a review man
Oct 1, 2022 6:42 PM

Apr 2022
Holy cow. Well that was a lot to take in uhh lol.
Oct 2, 2022 5:27 AM
Aug 2018
Classroom of Elite : 10 episodes. 3 tests. Number of student expelled : 0. Number of point earned : Unknow. Number of funny moment : 0. Number of relationship evolving : minus 1.
Classroom of Elite is so amazing, I'm sure, you could just skip these 10 episodes, start with the 11, you would probably not even realized you missed anything.
Last episode was bad. This one is worst. The "dad" is so bad, no authority, no pressure, nothing. Just empty threat and just leave because (?). This is so lame. The dad is not even 0.0000000000000001% of Houzuki Masaomi from Sharin no Kuni and it was released 17 years ago...

But, anyway, boring dialogue, still not knowing anything about class point ranking. Still not understanding how two girls could feel anything for Ayanokouji. I don't get it. Ayanokouji is one of the worst MC of all times. He has basically accomplished nothing during the whole season, dude has no charisma, don't care about anyone else, has no goal, has nothing... At least, in the first season, he was a shitty person, but he was at least doing some stuff. Now he just stays here bored, sending one SMS or one recording every three episodes...

I don't care about anyone on this show. No one feels even like a real human being. Test are lame and have no consequence.
What I'm supposed to look forward ?
Who I'm supposed to root forward ?
I thought Suzune had improved in comparison with S1 but she's not even considerate with Suou, just treating him like... he's (almost) worthless. Kei could be a good character but I can not understand her attraction to Ayanokouji. Sakura is just there and forgotten since 20 episodes.
It's crazy to think there was already 23 episodes and I still don't know who I'm supposed to root for or what is even the point of the show ? What's the end goal ?

Oct 11, 2022 6:31 AM
May 2020
ayankoji catching flights not feelings. even beefing his own teacher
Oct 17, 2022 2:09 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
-Ayanokouji actually confronts Kamuro, the girl from Class A supposedly sent by Sakayanagi, and shuts her down himself
-Ayanokouji shares some info of what was happening behind the scenes in the island and cruise ship tests to his group, whilst still giving Horikita all the credit and not mentioning anything regarding Kushida
-Ichinose's point-fraud message sent by "Ryuuen"
-Hiyori asks Ayanokouji to go out with her to the cafe after their encounter in the library. The next day, the Ayanokouji group all talk about his little date with Hiyori and tease him about it.
-Sakura directly asks Ayanokouji if he is the mastermind
-It is after the scene where Satou asks Ayanokouji out when Chabashira finally asks Ayanokouji to come with her to see his father. Here in the anime though, she conveniently shows up at the library immediately after his conversation with Hiryoi, skipping several pages
-Ayanokouji's father is shown to have such authority and respect that even the principal of the school who is 20 years older still bowing deeply before leaving the room. Chabashira herself is noted by Ayanokouji to appear nervous and flustered before his father.
-Their conversation gets quite dark, revolving around the family butler, Matsuo, and his son. Definitely makes you loathe Ayanokouji's father far more than what we see in the anime.

RELATIVELY small details that aren't totally integral to the plot, which have been shaved off to save time as usual, but if kept in could have fleshed everything out far more.

Actually one of the best scenes in S2 concerning how faithful it is to the LN's is the phone call at the end of this episode, with Ayanokouji supposedly cutting off all ties with Karuizawa. This is one of the few scenes where they really didn't leave anything out other than some very minor details.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Oct 18, 2022 10:34 PM

Feb 2021
He's really cold-blooded.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Oct 19, 2022 8:03 PM

Dec 2019
Man poor kei :(

She didnt deserve that
Nov 4, 2022 8:56 AM

Mar 2010
The lad is too much of a cockblocker, being a sigma is great and all but he needs his dic sucked.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 15, 2022 5:30 AM

Dec 2018
i feel like almost 2 seasons of character development just got flushed down the toilet.
Nov 18, 2022 1:20 AM

Dec 2013
Hiyori seems like a really sweet girl despite being associated with Ryuen.

I highly doubt the butler actually set himself on fire. Ayanokoji's father is way more ruthless than I imagined.

Considering Sakayanagi's father already knows about Ayanokoji and the white room, I would assume that Sakayanagi herself also knows. This would explain why the class A girl was following him.
Dec 14, 2022 11:04 AM
Jan 2022
Is it just me or the characters shown in the background right at the beginning of the episode after haruka says "Christmas!" Look an awful lot like what would look like ayanokoji if he was more like a normal high schooler.
Mar 12, 2023 2:10 PM

Nov 2010
Honami's last name made me remember my current love and number one waifu atm, Chizuru. Anime girls with the Ichinose family names are usually so interesting and attractive!
9:23 Oh man, If she were my classmate, I'd never run out of things to talk about with her!
19:47 Kiyotaka is so relatable when it comes to that. I don't desire the spotlight too. But yeah, that's where our similarities end. I stay in the background because I have nothing to offer, and my IQ is significantly lower than his. I want to avoid embarrassing myself. lol
Aww, man, that sucks for Kei. Anyway, what Kiyotaka did is one of the best strategies to make a woman to want more of you. It's only applicable to natural Alphas like Kiyotaka. haha
Aug 31, 2023 2:37 AM

Apr 2013
So he lived in a golden cage and manage to break out of it by enrolling in that school. I forgot that his only motivation was the teacher threatening him, let's see where he goes from here on.
Jan 7, 8:49 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Ayanokouji´s father? Serious and problematic men!!!
Well, Ayanokouji took a great decission, too big in my opinion!!!
kekeke
Jan 15, 3:44 PM
Apr 2013
ELITISM EP 10

Honestly like i dont think the name would have changed much
Who knows
Also there's 4 episodes left, so this arc is going to be 4 eps? not sure. usually there's a big plot twist in the second episode but now im not sure if it happens in the 2nd, or more likely 3rd ep i guess

So yeah. Not much happened this ep. It was basically exposition, arisu and ichinose show up (together) for LITERALLY FIVE SECONDS.
We get more vague hints that class c is still stalking us, something is almost certainly going to happen to kei and then who knows.
No news from the school.
Mr mc's father finally shows up and we get some exposition from him and sakayanagi the school chairman.
Mr mc figures out that the teacher's whole scheme from s1 was a lie and now he's basically gone back to doing nothing. for now at least.

So now the question is what's going to happen to kei next episode, and the class.

You know its sad when a boring episode like this. I mean its just sad.

As an aside note. 3 episodes left and arisu still has basically 0 screentime. I have no idea man
Also I just realized kushida doesnt show up at all this ep. I guess there just isnt enough screentime to go around
CocoaGalaxyJan 15, 4:01 PM
Jan 31, 4:42 AM
Apr 2021
SHEESH another good episode this time we got to meet Ayanokoji’s father and Sakayanagi’s father meeting one another and that Kiyopon’s father is a ruthless man who views his son like a robot

Ayanokoji is cold against his own teacher I was laughing a lil bit when he didn’t answer her question as he walked away, bro was too angry that he was being used by someone😭

I’m still waiting for Arisu I keep seeing her screenshots from season 3 so I’d thought she’d be introduced by now but nah :(( hopefully next episode we get to see her :D

I feel so bad for Kei she truly genuinely likes Kiyokata and gets jealous when he’s out with other girls only to hear that he isn’t gonna contact her anymore ;( I feel like everything we’ve learned so far in this show just went up in flames since our protagonist isn’t motivated by anything anymore😕
Feb 8, 10:50 PM

Nov 2019
Wow the bombshell was dropped this episode! ayanokoji was part of the white room experiment and looks like he was enrolled without his father's knowledge. His father appears to be a researcher and based on his disposition of Ayanokoji he doesn't see him as a son but more of a tool. Even class 1-D's teacher was aware of his existence being enrolled and forced Ayanokoji to get to class A. Looking forward to more development
Mar 2, 5:03 PM

Aug 2014
very much wasted screentime episode.. after it was so great episode 9...
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Apr 9, 9:45 PM

Aug 2018
man i swear this anime keeps suprising me with new twist now ayano wont be supporting class D cuz the sensei lied to him.

things gettings interesting
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Apr 29, 1:45 PM

Mar 2019
This was unexpected but we finally got the scene from the opening although I was expecting it to be more important and "dramatic". Sakayanagi's father definitely is interesting which is to be expected from the chairman of such a big system and now it makes sense why Arisu was somewhat aware of Ayanokouji.

Touching ending, but I know Ayanokouji won't just lay low forever, especially with Ryuuen around.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2022

453 by Archean-Return »»
Today, 1:52 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2022

838 by Archean-Return »»
Today, 1:08 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2022

279 by Archean-Return »»
Today, 12:31 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2022

242 by Archean-Return »»
Yesterday, 9:24 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Aug 8, 2022

256 by Archean-Return »»
Yesterday, 7:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.