Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Which studio is more suitable?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 19, 2022 8:30 AM
Apr 2019
ANYTHING BUT MAPPA

Mappa is the worst studio listed in the options above by far, keeps putting CGI where isn't needed.
Oct 20, 2022 6:34 AM
Mar 2021
What if A-1 Pictures showed up, just like they did on Solo Leveling?
Oct 20, 2022 6:36 AM
Mar 2021
TeteuCraft said:
ANYTHING BUT MAPPA

Mappa is the worst studio listed in the options above by far, keeps putting CGI where isn't needed.

I don't think so. Because they did very good job on Jujutsu Kaisen and it's fight scenes. Not every studio's CGI is good but Mappa is different.
Oct 20, 2022 7:27 AM
Apr 2019
This_is_Rahat said:
TeteuCraft said:
ANYTHING BUT MAPPA

I don't think so. Because they did very good job on Jujutsu Kaisen and it's fight scenes. Not every studio's CGI is good but Mappa is different.

Jujutsu Kaisen is really the best animation MAPPA has done so far but to think that OPM could have that nasty CGI from Attack on Titan Season 4 is sad
Oct 20, 2022 3:06 PM
Apr 2022
itsrj20 said:
Out of the given options, OPM isn't Ufotable's type, although ufotable is one of my favs, followed by other 3 too, still.
Mappa is busy with other Sequels, and wit is famous for doing 1st season and handling it to others, so the only logical answer is Bones, at the moment. Just put all the D lister to MHA, and use the best of bones on OPM.

For preference, i guess the "og madhouse" or "A1" is good.
Aye bro let’s get the mob psycho staff up in this joint we all be chilling
Oct 20, 2022 3:09 PM
Apr 2022
YizelTro said:
Hyperorion said:
my pick is bones. and preferably get the s1 director back, shingo Natsume. or the Mob Psycho 100 director. it doesn't matter which studio as long as these ppl are on it and they are given enough time to animate then we got something amazing.

also to those of you saying Madhouse. lemme remind you that they are the definition of mid with their lineup rn. only good thing they've made in yrs was Sonny boy which was also done by the opm guy and freelancers.

they don't have much talent inhouse. they are effectively dead. most of their employees went to mappa or some other studios. heck even opm s1 was mostly done by freelancers.

dang it, then we cannot rely on madhouse anymore. either mappa or bones then. i don't know what's wit studio up to since attack on titan.
wdym…? Wit is goated… vinland saga, Ousama ranking, vivy, spy x family… they ain’t fallen off at all though I do think for opm bones would be best
Oct 20, 2022 3:10 PM
Apr 2022
This_is_Rahat said:
What if A-1 Pictures showed up, just like they did on Solo Leveling?
lol Ong they probably will. Tbh I hope not I’m already not sure how I feel about solo leveling I don’t need that for this to.
Oct 20, 2022 3:13 PM
Apr 2022
Hyperorion said:
YizelTro said:

dang it, then we cannot rely on madhouse anymore. either mappa or bones then. i don't know what's wit studio up to since attack on titan.

mappa's plate full tho. they took on too many projects so I don't think it'll be them.

wit doing mostly original projects rn and they can't seem to stop making bangers. (watch kings ranking). they doing some other shit too like dandadan (currently my fav manga) so their plate is full aswell.

so what I've been able to narrow down is that it's gonna be bones. which is also my preferred studio for the handling of such a project. and they will do it justice. so rest assured ig.
WAIT WHAT???? WiT is doing Dandadan???!!!! Where’s is the news?
Oct 20, 2022 3:28 PM

Sep 2016
Woodmann said:
No matter what studio will handle it, no matter how good they are, if the story follows Murata's manga rather than the original source, which is the webcomic version made by One, the result will be just a lifeless show with flashy animations here and there.

I've been hearing this take quite a lot recently so what exactly makes the webcomic better than Murata's manga? I'm genuinely curious.
Oct 26, 2022 6:31 AM

Jan 2017
To be honest, what I'd like is for OPM to get the Mob Psycho 100 treatment. Give it to studio Bones and start from the beginning with animation based on ONE's art.

Or just give it to Trigger and see what kind of fever dream comes out from that.
*laughs in Dimple*
Nov 14, 2022 7:40 AM

Apr 2021
TheDarkMGames said:
To be honest, what I'd like is for OPM to get the Mob Psycho 100 treatment. Give it to studio Bones and start from the beginning with animation based on ONE's art.

Or just give it to Trigger and see what kind of fever dream comes out from that.

That would be awesome, moreover, Bones has worked on another work from One, Mob Psycho quite faithfully.
WoodmannNov 14, 2022 8:02 AM
Nov 15, 2022 10:42 AM

May 2021
Any, just don't let JC Staff close to this show again.
Nov 18, 2022 1:33 AM

Nov 2020
TeteuCraft said:
ANYTHING BUT MAPPA

so that means you prefer gibiate / LIDENFILMS / DEEN over MAPPA ?
Nov 19, 2022 1:22 PM
Apr 2019
DrkSeid69 said:
TeteuCraft said:
ANYTHING BUT MAPPA

so that means you prefer gibiate / LIDENFILMS / DEEN over MAPPA ?

Nah, that means i prefer Bones, Ufotable or Wit studio instead of MAPPA as i said lol.
Nov 23, 2022 8:26 AM
Nov 2017
I’m calling Bones on this one. Ufotable are definitely the best studios imo but OPM isn’t their type. Madhouse, they lost their best staffs because of mistreating their employees so that’s out. Wit, they just won’t take it. Mappa, they’re very busy.
Nov 30, 2022 4:22 PM
Sep 2016
My hope is that, with Mob Psycho 100 ending after this season, Bones takes One Punch Man S3 and gives it to the team that worked on Mob Psycho. If they put even close to the same effort into One Punch Man as they did into Mob Psycho, it could definitely surpass S1 and bring people back into the series.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» God-level animations?

Leon888 - Apr 18

22 by JoySeeker »»
Jun 2, 4:47 AM

» Butchered Adaptation, No Hope.

Okeanix - Feb 29

41 by Jokuc »»
May 24, 8:52 PM

» Season 3 Director

BLACKANGER - Feb 29

25 by todd2580 »»
May 21, 8:25 AM

» Is it Releasing this Fall, or next year winter or maybe even later and the episode number

Jatin587 - May 5

16 by DayRivia »»
May 12, 5:17 PM

» THIRD HERO VISUAL (GENOS)

OvergrownRover - May 2

20 by deg »»
May 5, 6:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.