Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2022 9:37 AM

May 2015
It's a Bath episode!;)

The case was rather mellow compared to the usual things happening in this anime but pretty interesting story overall. I also liked how it personally connected to Liam.
Jul 28, 2022 7:28 PM

Mar 2016
I was wondering how a small painting gave someone lead poisoning, but it turns out the artist made large paintings with lots of lead white. That can't be good! lol. Victorians knew lead was bad for health, but they still used it to create white pigment, so it was a nice detail.

Sherlock's deduction in the carriage was fun and all. Especially about the dominant hand of the vandaliser. (It's very easy to figure out the dominant hand of people who don't have much control of brushes.) But, then, he said something that didn't feel right. He talked about artists having blisters. I have never met any artist who had blisters. Most artists I know really take good care of their hands. When we're painting, we don't grab the life out of our brushes. We just gently hold them and let them move freely. Maybe some artists do have blisters, but an absence of them proves nothing.

Japanese people pronounce Atelier as Atorie, and Moriarty's letter ended up misspelling it as Atrie. haha. It was funny for some reason.

Who was that creepy girl staring in through the door? lol
FuMomo-kunJul 28, 2022 7:52 PM
Jul 29, 2022 5:29 PM
Mar 2019
Holmes & Moriarty are so secretive, never letting the other know what they are thinking.
Jul 29, 2022 5:30 PM
Mar 2019
FuMomo-kun said:
I was wondering how a small painting gave someone lead poisoning, but it turns out the artist made large paintings with lots of lead white. That can't be good! lol. Victorians knew lead was bad for health, but they still used it to create white pigment, so it was a nice detail.

Sherlock's deduction in the carriage was fun and all. Especially about the dominant hand of the vandaliser. (It's very easy to figure out the dominant hand of people who don't have much control of brushes.) But, then, he said something that didn't feel right. He talked about artists having blisters. I have never met any artist who had blisters. Most artists I know really take good care of their hands. When we're painting, we don't grab the life out of our brushes. We just gently hold them and let them move freely. Maybe some artists do have blisters, but an absence of them proves nothing.

Japanese people pronounce Atelier as Atorie, and Moriarty's letter ended up misspelling it as Atrie. haha. It was funny for some reason.

Mrs Hudson, the Landlady.
Jul 29, 2022 11:21 PM

Mar 2016
bushman66 said:
FuMomo-kun said:

Mrs Hudson, the Landlady.

Oh, they're in Baker Street in that scene? haha. I didn't realise that!
Aug 3, 2022 4:12 AM
Jan 2022
UGHHH!! WILLIAM, LOUIS AND SHERLY ARE VERY FUN AT THE END OF THE EPISODE!!
Dec 8, 2022 11:49 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
This episode It would have been great in the anime series, the word "friend" would have more meaning.

Holmes and Liam togethers!!! kekeke

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuukoku no Moriarty OVA Episode 2 Discussion

Ten - Jul 28, 2022

13 by Ricky16 »»
May 11, 3:01 AM

» Is this streaming anywhere or do I have to put my eyepatch on?

Mq84jdk - Apr 27, 2022

9 by Diapolo10 »»
Feb 10, 2023 11:56 AM

» The Adventure of the One Student

aruriame - Jul 29, 2022

0 by aruriame »»
Jul 29, 2022 9:39 AM

» Unexpected

William03 - Sep 3, 2021

12 by tsubasalover »»
Dec 2, 2021 7:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.