Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Jul 12, 2022 3:28 PM
Jun 2021
Seasons 1-3 are good but the last 2 were pretty bad imo. It’s definitely worse than the other new gen shines that I’ve watched.
Jul 12, 2022 3:36 PM

Jun 2016
MHA has been the same for almost it's entire adaptation.

Few scenes with All Might being All Might were incredibly good.

The rest were just mediocre shounen stuff. Honestly I almost dropped s5 with how boring it was. That being said, the manga was finally getting somewhere when I caught up, so personally, I'd just say it's average.
Jul 12, 2022 5:23 PM
Feb 2022
I think it’s one of the best modern shounen
Jul 12, 2022 8:27 PM
Dec 2019
Imo I enjoyed the first 3 seasons and I though it was decent but it fell off from that point and the fandom doesn’t help either
Jul 13, 2022 11:14 AM
Jul 2022
I believe my hero has some solid seasons and arcs, yet a majority of the anime is genuinely boring but I don’t know if I would call it the worst
Jul 15, 2022 5:34 PM
Jun 2021
Codyics said:
Can't imagine how pathetic some people's lives have to be for them to constantly take the time to dump on popular shows. They're obviously popular for a reason. It's all subjective. Don't like something? Don't watch it. This goes for all popular shows. There are plenty of shows I'm not into, but you don't see me acting like a cunt about it. Find something you do like and get on with your life.

Where can I upvote this comment? Because I heavily agree 💯
Jul 16, 2022 4:15 PM
Mar 2021
Nah I love mha like many other people. The hatred mainly come from the fandom that is... pretty weird. Yes it's classic with overused trope. But even a story like that can be good if the trope are well used. And it's the case of mha. And it has some quite unusual storyline like the Todoroki family or Shigaraki
Jul 17, 2022 7:28 AM
Jan 2021
People hate on it too much. The thing that made me stop watching is that i feel nothing is happening. When i was about to watch s4, i thought “Why am i still watching? Nothing is happenin’..” sorry mha fans, but i say that this show is…. “Mid” im sorry and i already that people will trash me for saying the word mid, but hey, its an opinion ;)
Jul 18, 2022 9:48 PM

Aug 2018
I have complicated feelings about My Hero, because the fanbase is horrible and it really is difficult to separate yourself from that, but outside of that it's pretty decent, I could never say it's bad but I would not say it's very good either. Definitely not the worst shonen out right now, I'd say it's probably better than a good portion of the other big names in the genre (for example Bleach, Black Clover, Fairy Tail, Seven Deadly Sins, etc.) but it's not anything particularly special.
"Piccolo you have no sauce"
Jul 20, 2022 4:36 AM

Feb 2021
It’s definitely not the worst modern shounen lol, the hate it gets is so unnecessary and is mainly based on the fandom and not the anime itself
Jul 22, 2022 7:27 AM
May 2021
Eatpeener1234 said:
I have complicated feelings about My Hero, because the fanbase is horrible and it really is difficult to separate yourself from that, but outside of that it's pretty decent, I could never say it's bad but I would not say it's very good either. Definitely not the worst shonen out right now, I'd say it's probably better than a good portion of the other big names in the genre (for example Bleach, Black Clover, Fairy Tail, Seven Deadly Sins, etc.) but it's not anything particularly special.
nah man, my hero isn’t better then Bleach, Black Clover or Fairy Tail lmao. Mha fell of hard lets not lie. Even I prefer seven deadly sins. You fully just named other popular shonens without zero explanation why mha is better lol.
Jul 22, 2022 11:23 AM

Aug 2018
jas-samaaa said:
Eatpeener1234 said:
nah man, my hero isn’t better then Bleach, Black Clover or Fairy Tail lmao. Mha fell of hard lets not lie. Even I prefer seven deadly sins. You fully just named other popular shonens without zero explanation why mha is better lol.

If anything it's improved, the series I named either fell off or were never that good to begin with. SDS is far and away worse, as formulaic MHA is SDS is 100 times worse. I'm not saying MHA is anything special, but it is by no means the worst.
"Piccolo you have no sauce"
Jul 22, 2022 1:05 PM
May 2021
Eatpeener1234 said:
jas-samaaa said:

If anything it's improved, the series I named either fell off or were never that good to begin with. SDS is far and away worse, as formulaic MHA is SDS is 100 times worse. I'm not saying MHA is anything special, but it is by no means the worst.
Hmm ok thats valid but in terms of sds story, It’s more interesting of a plot compared to mha, lets not lie. The only reason sds gets hate is because of the animation. U say never that good to begin with, thats defo a shit take bcuz if u didn’t like the series fair enough but saying it was never that good makes u hella biased. Am not gonna sit here & explain the pros & cons of the series u named bcuz like I said it’s literally an opinion. But mha has fell off, u have to agree with that. Only s6 is gonna be good & we have to see how the manga ends. Even Demon Slayer negga Mha & am not saying that bcuz I don’t like mha. The first 3 seasons were good. Fandom is the worst & I am glad I am not part of it.
Jul 26, 2022 8:48 AM
May 2021
so my hero academia was the first anime i ever watched. when i first watched it i thought it was the best thing ever because i had no other experience with watching anime but i watched all of it (end of s4) and then i watched some animes after which i thought were better. (e.g. opm, demon slayer, jjk) at the time, i was watching very popular, generic animes. but then i watched mob psycho 100 and hxh. 2 10/10 animes in my opinion. and now i am watching one piece. anyway, what im tryna say is that it is a good starter anime but nowhere near the top. also it has been downgrading ever since afo vs ofa. it doesnt have that complex of a story and the power system is easy to understand. its just like a basic superpower anime. i would say the anime overall is like a 7/10 but individual seasons, s2 is like a 8.5/10. sry for going on a rant or whatever
Jul 26, 2022 8:49 AM

Jan 2018
well i tried to start season 3, but i sleep with the fishes
Jul 26, 2022 8:53 AM

Jul 2022
It's decent
Tokyo Revengers is much worse imo
Jul 30, 2022 9:48 PM
Oct 2016
I would say Fire Force, Black Clover and Demon Slayer should be below BNHA. The manga is an incredible read with enormous space for character growth. Characters carry the show and characters it has!
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» what's up with the rating?

Tormented - Jun 9

11 by Phloup »»
Jun 9, 4:08 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2016

441 by ToTheGyz »»
Jun 7, 4:52 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2016

336 by ToTheGyz »»
Jun 6, 5:04 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2016

279 by ToTheGyz »»
Jun 5, 3:26 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2016

298 by ToTheGyz »»
Jun 4, 2:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.