Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 9, 2022 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
This was actually a chill episode and seems like Arianne got a little drunk LOL

Not sure how I feel about the action scenes but of course it's Arc that came to help Arianne fight that monster worm. It also seems Arianne got very curious about elf and human relationships.

Oct 2017
Ariane and Ponta getting caught in Arc's spell was hilarious. Drunk Ariane was amusing, need more of that. Arc was OP as usual.

Jul 2017
Arc literally "Electric Shock" Pikachu-ed the entire wyvern infestation away from the sky lols, harming everyone in the process.

The final destination: Holy Revlon Empire, and this new elf character Carcy Held is the mainstay in a human town, being a monster biologist and having the high returns for both Ariane and Arc to accept his inclusion. This town is exactly what Ariane would've thought of with humans and elves co-existing, and drunk Ariane is a drunk waifu for sure caressing all over the place.

The journey across the desert with Ariane having severe hangover and motion sickness from all that alcohol and goblin carcasses as bait for the sand worm capture that can be foreshadowed by flocks of wyvern. But this sand worm ain't 4 to 5 metres, but 30 metres long and is resistant to fire, and all it took is Arc's strength to overcome it and earn their reward.

What Carcy has led his life with living amongst humans, that's the end goal that can be applied to only a few placed for now. Would be nice for a co-existence that everyone could live in harmony, while the big bad lies in waiting for his time to action.

Still the calm before the storm...
KANLen09Jun 9, 2022 8:01 AM
Jun 9, 2022 8:05 AM

Feb 2019
Ariane can’t handle her liquor at all lmao. Wanted to be a grown up but couldn’t drink like one. That whole sequence with she and arc was hilarious

Idk I’m still not really sold on carcy. Something seems off with him. We’ll see in the next couple weeks if he’s really trustworthy.

Also fuck that dude who threw the girl into the pit. So many lecherous losers in this series
Jun 9, 2022 8:22 AM

Jun 2021
LMAO drunk Ariane was absolutely hilarious! Not only did she wreck the whole room, but they even brought back her “SKELETON!” scream! The episode ending with a reminder to drink responsibly was cherry on top.
Jun 9, 2022 8:38 AM

Jul 2011
Everyone saying that they did the deed, made me remember the "death by snu snu" meme.

The end of this episode made me realize, how little of the manga i remember.
Jun 9, 2022 9:03 AM
Oct 2016
A big focus on Ariane this episode. Her struggling with the idea of elves and humans living together. After all the cruelty she's seen from humans towards her people it makes sense she's conflicted about even the possibility of cohabiting. Meeting this new elf character Carcy helped changed Ariane perspective on the matter. How he's able to live in this town so close to the country where capturing elves isn't even illegal. Carcy can just live among these people and be completely happy and nothing go wrong. A concept that seem impossible to Ariane given what she's seen. But in this episode she gets some great character growth. Going from being weary of the very idea to risking her life to save that human traveling with Carcy from the sand worm. The scene with her and Arc getting drunk was hilarious too, Ariane is a belligerent drunk damn. But I'm glad she could see the possibility of humans and elves living together more clearly, even if her and Arc have been doing just fine as a team.
Jun 9, 2022 9:18 AM

May 2021
Great episode! It seems Carcy is respected by the humans to Ariane's surprise.
In return for helping him get a certain specimen of animal, he will give them the map to the empire...
Ariane got very drunk xD. Her elf ears moving was cool lol.
The whole town could hear her lol.
And wow that sand worm thing was big!
Of course Arc handled it with raw strength!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Jun 9, 2022 9:38 AM

May 2016
Wow the classic drunk cliché. Haven't seen that 1000 times before.
Jun 9, 2022 9:41 AM

Dec 2014
Damn that Fumba is ruthless alright. I wonder what kinda of monster he "tamed" this time. One thing is sure thou, it must be real strong now that we're in the latter part of the anime. I wanted to see Arc and Ariane fight him but I guess we'll have to wait a little bit more. But at the same time, I guess with how the episode went down with Arc and Ariane's interactions, it is going to be well worth the wait. And plus, we needed an episode where Ariane questioned her core beliefs as it is a way of demonstrating character development.

I also like how maybe they did a little bit of foreshadowing, or maybe not, when Carcy told that story of a human and and elf getting married. Although tbh I doubt anything close to that will happen given the nature of the anime, but at least they mentioned it.
Shinagawa101Jun 9, 2022 9:45 AM
Jun 9, 2022 10:46 AM
Feb 2022
I liked it because the episode shows Arc and Ariane seeing that it may be possible for elves to live with humans through a single elf that coexists with humans and whom they help to obtain the sacred empire map
Jun 9, 2022 11:26 AM

May 2021
Some potential here with the theme of co-existing. Also, yet another lecherous villain.

Jun 9, 2022 12:35 PM

Jul 2015
This show really has some cringe villains.. Atleast be creative with atleast one.. But no.. the usual lecher villains with one to none personality..

A cringe episode as a whole.. Carcy was a good chara
Jun 9, 2022 2:54 PM

Apr 2022
A drug dealer is attempting to bribe the MC with a huge joint? 😳
CALL THE COPS 🚔⚠️

Jun 9, 2022 3:48 PM

Mar 2010
I don't mind boney lad defeating his enemies without breaking a sweat, but it felt way too fast and not so grandiose. Hmm I hope this next beast does a better job gauging his strength.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 9, 2022 5:50 PM
Apr 2018
Skeleton Knight ep10.
The lore skipping last few weeks actually affect the important of Carcy as a character, he not only the biologist elf living with human.
But also a MALE ELF.
MALE is more valuable in that world since there no mix race.
The child will have talent from father race and mother facial race.
So male elf can give a noble family a heir with magic talent.
That why having a male elf living with human is a really big thing in coexistance between the 2 races
Jun 9, 2022 6:27 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Ariane getting drunk and slamming Arc like that was hilarious lol, and the whole town could hear that huh, that’s definitely the bone zone if I’ve ever seen it. And Arc dealing with that giant worm was cool as well, his lighting attack paired with his wicked laughing was great too lol.

And I hope Ariane can get into the idea of a world with humans and elves, it’s just right now there’s a lot of scummy people lol. And that new villain is definitely brutal, chucked one of his babes into the mysterious monster pit which I saw coming the second he said they were hungry lol, I hope the other girl doesn’t get chucked in too.
Jun 9, 2022 8:13 PM
Mar 2021
I think arc hit the easy button on the worm.
Jun 9, 2022 8:44 PM

Feb 2021
Lol this episode was probably the most funny yet, Ariane is just too good.
Jun 10, 2022 4:59 AM

Nov 2013
The entire town heard how they SMASHED!

Funny episode.
Jun 10, 2022 7:45 AM
Oct 2019
Arc be like, i can just Suplex this Worm lol

Lmao The way Fumba toss the girl to the pit was hilarious
Jun 10, 2022 4:29 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Interesting innkeeper that she use to exchange Arc kindness by giving him such a good item to make Ariane freed a bit. What a great wingwoman. Even if it's turn out to be way too free, at least its had its moment xd. Carcy look similar to one of my character i've known, that i unfortunately unable to recall who's that. Lol at his tease to Ariane about the town hearing them bang intensely on the previous night xd.

Okay fight, too ez for Arc. Then those Fumba guy really like a typical villain shit. Oh well, let's not sweat it that much, for now. Because i kind of agree to Ponta advice in the end, so yeah, on to next week!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 10, 2022 7:46 PM

Oct 2015
Arc Flexing on others by slamming the giant worm was my highlight.

The scene at the end got me hooked
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 11, 2022 8:21 AM

Oct 2008
Drunk Ariane is violently smashingly WILD!!! haha!
5/5.

Jun 11, 2022 9:41 PM

Jan 2016
Imagine an entire town hearing some noises but with the wrong idea lmao
THANKS SENPIEX
Jun 12, 2022 5:04 AM

May 2018
Damn Ariane cannot hold her liquor for shit
Jun 14, 2022 2:12 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Ariane is drinking and acting like all drunk girls in these kind of anime... kinda cringe xD well it looks like that elf guy is living amongst humans without any problems, and that sand worms part was pretty cool especially for how OP the worms were, though the creepiest part was for sure the last scene with the giant pit with the giant monster inside and that evil guy throwing the prostitute girl inside, that's terrifying.
Jun 17, 2022 6:51 AM

Jun 2019
It was all fun until that fucking guy threw that girl into the pit for no reason. :(
lettuce<3
Jun 22, 2022 10:52 PM

Nov 2009
ROFL @ the "Lightning Damper"

Sure it got the Wyverns away, but at what cost? LOL (poor Ariane and the animals)

HAHAHAHAHA

___ ___ ___

And then later Ariane said not to treat her like a kid... and almost immediately gets drunk with ear flapping, LOL.

BTW, how is Arc even blushing?

Not only that, but Ariane apparently gets into "Heat" when she's drunk... good thing Arc is pretty sturdy... and a skeleton... (I say this cause Ariane apparently successfully stripped Arc of his armor...)

Otherwise we would have a reverse rape incident... LOL

Tho if I was Arc and not a skeleton, I probably wouldn't consider that rape and enjoy the "woman without restraint"

___ ___ ___

BTW... how are they even tying up that Sand Worm... they're literally just wrapping it with ropes in a straight line instead of tying the body together... it's like putting a rubberband onto your finger in a straight line... I can still bend my fingers and move it around normally, LOL.

___ ___ ___

And the episode ends with that bandit boss throwing the girl into the PIT...

What a waste of a good girl...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 23, 2022 3:13 AM

May 2020
Saw it from miles away, Ariane getting drunk and wrecking havoc... just one of those must have clichés. And look another maniac is on the loose lol, at this point it's one those main templates of this series.
Jun 23, 2022 11:23 AM

Sep 2012
Floyd said:
Imagine an entire town hearing some noises but with the wrong idea lmao

that had my dying when Carcy brought it up and Ariane was grabbing her sword in response lol
Jul 5, 2022 10:56 AM

Apr 2011
The drunken Ariane is hilarious. I bet the whole town heard it and caused a misunderstanding. lol

Arc's immense physical strength really shows when he pulled out that huge worm.

I feel bad for the woman who got thrown into the pit and became monster food.
Jul 19, 2022 10:10 PM
May 2022
Fuck that guy throwing the girl in the pit.
I hate characters like them.
Jul 20, 2022 10:37 PM

Feb 2021
Ariane are really a brave and strong elf XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 13, 2022 9:33 AM
Jan 2022
Ok episodic it feels like filler but its not, thats a shame
Jul 5, 2023 1:42 PM

Apr 2013
Of course the hot elf companion gets drunk easily. I gotta say this show really uses a ton of isekai tropes. Still fun though.
Jul 31, 2023 6:03 PM

Feb 2018
Drunk Ariane was fun lul.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Arc really suplex'ed that worm monster, what a chad!
Aug 19, 2023 10:05 PM
Oct 2020
There is little as fearsome (or fun to watch) as Ariane freed from restraint. Just an all around enjoyable episode. I like the drink responsibly PSA at the end with Ponta.
Dec 20, 2023 3:04 PM
Jun 2012
Starting to lower in quality.
May 2, 8:52 AM

Nov 2019
Arc and Maple catch the giant worm and get the Map and Notebook as a reward. They head out for the Rhoden kingdom to free more enslaved elves.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekakechuu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2022

118 by indexsel »»
May 9, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekakechuu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2022

53 by ST63LTH »»
May 2, 8:50 AM

Poll: » Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekakechuu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2022

53 by ST63LTH »»
May 2, 4:55 AM

Poll: » Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekakechuu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 12, 2022

68 by adbeaver »»
Feb 27, 8:57 PM

Poll: » Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekakechuu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 5, 2022

74 by adbeaver »»
Feb 27, 7:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.