Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 1, 2022 5:16 PM
Mar 2021
Recently I have watched this show and I have absolutely loved most of the show and now that I have finished the anime I don’t know what to watch. I just want to know if there is any other show that are like this??
Jun 1, 2022 5:23 PM
May 2021
madmanandreas said:
Recently I have watched this show and I have absolutely loved most of the show and now that I have finished the anime I don’t know what to watch. I just want to know if there is any other show that are like this??

Watch “Fairy-Tail”
Jun 1, 2022 5:25 PM
Dec 2021
madmanandreas said:

Watch jojo great anime
Jun 1, 2022 5:27 PM
Aug 2021
Watch domestic girlfriend it’s a masterpiece and similar to Magi.
Jun 1, 2022 5:42 PM

Jan 2021
Not "technically" an anime, but Avatar: The Last Airbender has a lot of similarities, while doing basically everything better.
Jun 1, 2022 6:10 PM
Nov 2021
so when you say similar what exactly are the things from this show that you want to see in another show that will satisfy you
Jun 1, 2022 6:47 PM
Mar 2021
Kasutoro-Kun said:
so when you say similar what exactly are the things from this show that you want to see in another show that will satisfy you

Honestly what stands out to me in the show is the power system and how there are different empires that have there own powerful characters. I also like how the show has a bit of comedy and does not take its self too seriously. But what I probably like the most is the characters most of the characters I honestly cared for. Sinbad 🐐
Jun 1, 2022 6:48 PM
Nov 2021
madmanandreas said:
Kasutoro-Kun said:

Honestly what stands out to me in the show is the power system and how there are different empires that have there own powerful characters. I also like how the show has a bit of comedy and does not take its self too seriously. But what I probably like the most is the characters most of the characters I honestly cared for. Sinbad 🐐

You might like one piece but it's insanely long
Jun 1, 2022 7:04 PM
Aug 2021
Kasutoro-Kun said:
madmanandreas said:

You might like one piece but it's insanely long

Yeah the one problem with one piece is it’s pacing and it hasn’t always had good animation, although glad it’s better now.
Jun 2, 2022 10:16 AM
Nov 2019
samzullo05 said:
Watch domestic girlfriend it’s a masterpiece and similar to Magi.

similar to magi wtf ? it looks like romantik anime
Jun 2, 2022 2:05 PM
Feb 2022
Hmm, u seem to like sinbad... Then just watch "Magi: Sinbad no Bouken"
Jun 2, 2022 2:08 PM
Feb 2022
madmanandreas said:
Kasutoro-Kun said:

"Magi: Sinbad no Bouken"

Best solution..
Jun 2, 2022 10:58 PM
May 2021
madmanandreas said:

i can recomand many anime like
- The law of ueki for interesting power and story.
- Kateykyou Hitman Reborn (my favorite)
- Rokka no yuusha for the mystery and beautifull animation
- Beelzebub,
- Saiki or
- iruma kun for funny vibes
- kingdom
- Danmachi or
- Outbreak company
- Nabari no ou
- Arslan senki for the empire clans things.

If you want to learn something look at Kamigami no Asobi it'sthe same than magi i think.
- Ulysse jeane d'arc and the alchemist for the mystery and battle.
Jun 3, 2022 2:29 PM

Oct 2010
no, this is the best thing ever created in manga medium, you will never find anything like Magi, the adaptation was so so but still, this is one of a kind

More topics from this board

Poll: » Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2014

273 by phantom346 »»
Apr 15, 12:18 AM

Poll: » Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2014

176 by phantom346 »»
Apr 14, 11:44 PM

Poll: » Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2014

142 by phantom346 »»
Apr 14, 10:47 PM

Poll: » Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2014

88 by phantom346 »»
Apr 14, 8:49 PM

Poll: » Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2014

108 by phantom346 »»
Apr 14, 7:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.