Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 20, 2022 8:07 AM

Apr 2009
Does anyone know any sites or services where i can find the movie with english subtitles?
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Apr 27, 2023 2:43 AM
Nov 2018
I tried to look for it but sadly, I still haven't found a way to watch the subs😭😭
Jan 3, 2:41 PM

Dec 2012
I think the only subs that exist are on a discord server from a subreddit related to the frachise of TKRB. I don't know if they allow to share so I can't post them.

【 悪 魔 で 執 事 で す か ら 】

Jan 4, 2:13 AM

Apr 2009
Reply to laBelphe
I think the only subs that exist are on a discord server from a subreddit related to the frachise of TKRB. I don't know if they allow to share so I can't post them.
@laBelphe -i am part of that server, and from what i can remember the subs are available through some free service, only as text files- so you'll still need to have the movies available, then add the text-files to them yourself
Jan 4, 8:13 AM

Dec 2012
Reply to Konani
@laBelphe -i am part of that server, and from what i can remember the subs are available through some free service, only as text files- so you'll still need to have the movies available, then add the text-files to them yourself
@Konani Kinda. The subs i mention were made by the people on the server, meant to be used with the originals dvd/bd.
If you have the sub files (.srt) from the discord and the movies files** you can just watch it in your pc with the mpc player.
**The movies are all available on nyaa btw.

【 悪 魔 で 執 事 で す か ら 】

Jan 4, 9:10 AM

Nov 2019
Reply to laBelphe
@laBelphe
Whoud you like to pm me link for the subs? I joined reddit group but can't find any subs there

Jan 4, 9:33 AM

Dec 2012
Reply to 0yaoya
@laBelphe
Whoud you like to pm me link for the subs? I joined reddit group but can't find any subs there

@0yaoya That's because it's on the discord of that subreddit.

HERE the post where the subs are mention and how to get them for any who's familiar with discord and all.

PS: I'll pm you anyway :3

【 悪 魔 で 執 事 で す か ら 】

Jan 4, 9:59 AM

Nov 2019
Reply to laBelphe

HERE the post where the subs are mention and how to get them for any who's familiar with discord and all.

@laBelphe Thank you so much! I finally got it after a year of searching! You are very kind person! <3
I am not going to share it, no one in my surroundings is interested in anime, hehe, they are dumb xD
Jan 4, 1:37 PM

Apr 2009
Reply to laBelphe
@Konani Kinda. The subs i mention were made by the people on the server, meant to be used with the originals dvd/bd.
If you have the sub files (.srt) from the discord and the movies files** you can just watch it in your pc with the mpc player.
**The movies are all available on nyaa btw.
@laBelphe i know, i did say those things :v
well, hinting at them at least, i wasn't sure on the server's stance on sharing the text files,
Mar 26, 9:28 PM
BL Connoisseur

Oct 2008
Reply to laBelphe

@laBelphe Would you be so kind as to PM me the subs to, or at least a link to the Discord? I've been wanting to watch these movies for so long ;v; Thank you so much, and no worries if you can't!

I am forever your most devoted believer.

More topics from this board

» Watch order?

Berry-Vodka - Jun 24, 2023

2 by AngelAngela »»
Nov 27, 2023 6:49 AM

» New Characters

tsubasalover - Mar 4, 2022

0 by tsubasalover »»
Mar 4, 2022 1:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.