Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 9, 2022 8:33 AM
Dec 2021
I've finished binging this series today and really like the show and season 2 is scheduled for July 2023 which is great anyways here is what I felt after watching the anime and want to know your views on this ofc no spoilers

Theory
After it was confirmed that Akonji looked at every human as just another tool I came to the conclusion that He chose D-class for this sole purpose to collect them from lowest class you know weak ppl , weak hearts easy to manipulate(Yagami Light logic)and he also said that he didn't look at any of them as friends and he didn't Spark any emotions whenever he was with any of the girls and remained calm never reacting like he has a bigger goal in his mind for future (idk what is his goal or what he is trying to achieve)
Previously I believed bec he was a result of experiment(idk the right word for this) and seeing all of his classmates in his childhood disappearing (maybe dying...) One after another made him to join D class and help those defective ppls that are below him bec he don't want to see others suffer like he saw his classmates dying (which made him emotionless)
But this conclusion was completely blewed by the last 2 ep when his Dad requested for his expulsion bec maybe he knew his dark side and wanted him expelled but deep down he knew he couldn't bec Ayanokonji will tackle every situation with his mind in other words it was a failed attempt...

Hopefully we'll get the whole picture in the upcoming seasons and feel free to discuss your theories (no spoiler plsss)
May 9, 2022 8:45 AM

Jan 2021
Your theory is good but its totally wrong
May 9, 2022 8:53 AM
May 2021
Intersting theory. I won’t say wether it’s correct or not but I can tell you that the students don’t choose their class, they are assigned to it by the school and that was explained in the show
May 9, 2022 9:03 AM
May 2021
TheChainsawMan said:
Intersting theory. I won’t say wether it’s correct or not but I can tell you that the students don’t choose their class, they are assigned to it by the school and that was explained in the show
well, yes and no bcs yk ayanogod
May 9, 2022 9:04 AM
May 2021
Overall good theory but lmao
May 9, 2022 9:34 AM
Dec 2021
TheChainsawMan said:

i know most of the stuff I said is completely wrong but its good when you get what you weren't expecting these type of shows and there was very less info shared on mc
yea I know they are assigned the classes but he brought down his score on purpose (you know this prolly I think I didn't get the point you were saying)
May 9, 2022 9:45 AM
May 2021
_Mehraan_ said:
TheChainsawMan said:

i know most of the stuff I said is completely wrong but its good when you get what you weren't expecting these type of shows and there was very less info shared on mc
yea I know they are assigned the classes but he brought down his score on purpose (you know this prolly I think I didn't get the point you were saying)

Yeah, I meant like the test score is not all that matters. I don’t remember if this was explained in the anime but the school does a
and that’s mainly how they determine the classes.
May 9, 2022 10:05 AM

Aug 2021
_Mehraan_ said:
I've finished binging this series today and really like the show and season 2 is scheduled for July 2023 which is great anyways here is what I felt after watching the anime and want to know your views on this ofc no spoilers

Theory
After it was confirmed that Akonji looked at every human as just another tool I came to the conclusion that He chose D-class for this sole purpose to collect them from lowest class you know weak ppl , weak hearts easy to manipulate(Yagami Light logic)and he also said that he didn't look at any of them as friends and he didn't Spark any emotions whenever he was with any of the girls and remained calm never reacting like he has a bigger goal in his mind for future (idk what is his goal or what he is trying to achieve)
Previously I believed bec he was a result of experiment(idk the right word for this) and seeing all of his classmates in his childhood disappearing (maybe dying...) One after another made him to join D class and help those defective ppls that are below him bec he don't want to see others suffer like he saw his classmates dying (which made him emotionless)
But this conclusion was completely blewed by the last 2 ep when his Dad requested for his expulsion bec maybe he knew his dark side and wanted him expelled but deep down he knew he couldn't bec Ayanokonji will tackle every situation with his mind in other words it was a failed attempt...

Hopefully we'll get the whole picture in the upcoming seasons and feel free to discuss your theories (no spoiler plsss)

I had a doubt, the LN has pretty high score (8.90) whereas the anime 1st season has only 7.85, did the anime divert from the LN or is it something else. i watched this anime 8 months ago i don't clearly remember everything.
May 9, 2022 10:08 AM
Mar 2021
_Mehraan_ said:

Theory

Well, As a LN reader sure I'll not spoil but let me say this, Anime has changed some details and incidents.

as per anime goes, your theory is good thou and I would recommend the LN. You can understand the intentions and thoughts of Ayanokoji so much more as he's the one narrating mostly.. But in anime, They gave very few intentions and thoughts of him. anyways, Good theory and let's wait for the S2.Hope it satisfies everyone
May 9, 2022 10:08 AM
Dec 2021
Hot4ro said:

I had a doubt, the LN has pretty high score (8.90) whereas the anime 1st season has only 7.85, did the anime divert from the LN or is it something else. i watched this anime 8 months ago i don't clearly remember everything.

Yea the scores are pretty deviating
I've seen some ppl on Anilist complaining that the adaptation sux and the it was a wasted potential and LN was much better and it didn't fully adapt
May 9, 2022 10:11 AM
Mar 2021
Hot4ro said:
_Mehraan_ said:

Theory

That is mostly because of the variation in storyboard a little and the narration maybe.. I mean, LN has a lot more content.. it's like giving a 5 whole Seasons of this anime with more details.. so who wouldn't like it.

Anime would have been even more massive one if it strictly follows the LN.. although I appreciate the effect of bringing it back.. so yeah, basically as they say.. The Source Material would be always better
May 9, 2022 10:32 AM
Sep 2021
_Mehraan_ said:

Theory

Your theory is mostly correct he wanna go against his father's ideals i guess
May 9, 2022 11:18 AM
Jan 2022
He doesn’t care about D class nor he wants to help them. I forgot what he says but I think he doesn’t want to get involved with anyone. Suzune Horikita, probably peaks his interest for the fact she wants to be alone.

I only have watched the anime. Heard of some things of the LN but never read it
May 9, 2022 12:23 PM
Feb 2022
Umm season 2 is scheduled for July 2022 not 2023
May 9, 2022 4:11 PM
Jun 2021
Interesting theory but it’s wrong lol. Ayanokouji states his reason in the first volume. anime dropped a lot of stuff i cant remember if it was in there
May 9, 2022 5:09 PM
Mar 2022
Interesting to say the least
May 9, 2022 7:19 PM
Nov 2021
_Mehraan_ said:

Theory

Bro ur wrong if u wanna know about him just read the light novel its really good chardevelopment and plot twists.
May 9, 2022 7:46 PM
Jun 2021
_Mehraan_ said:
I've finished binging this series today and really like the show and season 2 is scheduled for July 2023 which is great

Ahh actually season 2 is gonna come this July means 2022 and season 3 is scheduled for July 2023
May 9, 2022 8:37 PM
Sep 2021
TheChainsawMan said:

bro in the LN vol.1 chabashira knew that ayano is a hidden genius. And ayano showed that he is a below average, it means he can trick the school. in short he chose his class
May 9, 2022 8:48 PM
May 2021
_CrSaga_ said:
TheChainsawMan said:

bro in the LN vol.1 chabashira knew that ayano is a hidden genius. And ayano showed that he is a below average, it means he can trick the school. in short he chose his class

Did you read the rest of the novels? Because the test is not all that matters.
May 9, 2022 9:28 PM
Sep 2021
TheChainsawMan said:
_CrSaga_ said:

I know that fact that test is not that all matters that's why prodigies like horikita, koenji and yukimura are placed in class D because of their behavior and personality. And ayano showed them he is a introvert and below average student in his entrance exam scores and his behavior.
May 9, 2022 10:49 PM

Aug 2021
Krish_Ketchum said:
Hot4ro said:

That is mostly because of the variation in storyboard a little and the narration maybe.. I mean, LN has a lot more content.. it's like giving a 5 whole Seasons of this anime with more details.. so who wouldn't like it.

Anime would have been even more massive one if it strictly follows the LN.. although I appreciate the effect of bringing it back.. so yeah, basically as they say.. The Source Material would be always better

so will the story end with the next season or is there any information on the full adaptation of LN? I don't mind watching a 5 season as long as the story is good.
May 10, 2022 12:36 AM
Jan 2022
Interesting theory but its wrong
May 10, 2022 2:14 AM
Mar 2021
Hot4ro said:
Krish_Ketchum said:

so will the story end with the next season or is there any information on the full adaptation of LN? I don't mind watching a 5 season as long as the story is good.

NO. it clearly has a lot more material than just another season. Ryt now S2 and S3 is confirmed with them coming out this year and 2023 respectively..
May 12, 2022 9:10 AM
May 2021
I’ll recommend you to read LN, because it is such a masterpiece! It’s ten times better than the anime adaptation. Right now I’m rereading all volumes from vol 1(I’m already on the 6th volume) and I’m enjoying it so much! I’ve read it for the first time approximately a year ago and forgot a lot of important sides of plot. I can see now Ayanokouji’s motivation and actions better than when I was reading it for the first time, so don’t wait for the anime, read! First two volumes maybe a little bit boring if you’ve seen anime, but starting from the 3rd development begins and there are some differences between LN and anime too. The 4th volume is just a peak fiction 10/10, you should read it before anime destroyed it for you. (I’m sure they can’t adapt it the way you’ll experience it if you try reading LN)
May 12, 2022 9:11 AM
May 2021
I’ll recommend you to read LN, because it is such a masterpiece! It’s ten times better than the anime adaptation. Right now I’m rereading all volumes from vol 1(I’m already on the 6th volume) and I’m enjoying it so much! I’ve read it for the first time approximately a year ago and forgot a lot of important sides of plot. I can see now Ayanokouji’s motivation and actions better than when I was reading it for the first time, so don’t wait for the anime, read! First two volumes maybe a little bit boring if you’ve seen anime, but starting from the 3rd development begins and there are some differences between LN and anime too. The 4th volume is just a peak fiction 10/10, you should read it before anime destroyed it for you. (I’m sure they can’t adapt it the way you’ll experience it if you try reading LN)
May 14, 2022 5:32 AM
May 2020
_CrSaga_ said:
TheChainsawMan said:

I know that fact that test is not that all matters that's why prodigies like horikita, koenji and yukimura are placed in class D because of their behavior and personality. And ayano showed them he is a introvert and below average student in his entrance exam scores and his behavior.

You need to continue reading the LN. There is a reason why ayanokouji is at class D

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2017

527 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 16, 9:14 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2017

211 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 14, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

169 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 14, 12:18 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2017

171 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 14, 12:13 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

235 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 11, 3:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.