Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 5, 2022 11:56 PM

Feb 2012
this is the saddest thing i've ever seen in my life.

seriously, though, this was well written. tragedy kicking my ass. :'(

i'd love to hear other people's thoughts on this series, since it seems underread.
Jun 12, 2022 8:15 AM
Jun 2022
It's truly cruel. however, I think it has an important message about the trappings of tradition, but also of your inhibitions and fears. If the two of them had followed their hearts, maybe they could have lived without regrets.
Sep 5, 2022 8:49 AM
Oct 2019
Well, that was incredibly depressing. Fortunately, after reading your two comments, I was prepared.

I had this small turning point in chapter seven where I thought Kiyoko would turn the relationship into something forced or somewhat abusive (I don't know, the way she pushed Mitsu to do certain things and how she seemed to overwhelm her with her own romantic feelings just gave me bad vibes) but I did come to realize that both truly loved each other. I actually appreciate how it wasn't just this straightforward relationship and instead showed different nuances of being human and being chained by social conventions. Though it was tragic, I thought it was very well-done.
Apr 13, 6:54 AM
May 2023
I can agree, it's a very sad and heartbreaking manga. But I am glad there's one GL Manga that covers the viewpoint of older women, even if it's a dramatic story.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.