Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 3, 2022 9:09 AM

Jul 2017
It's Summer GAOOOOO!!!

The Kaginado crew split into buses:
- Clannad and Little Busters: getting seasick and doing their own stuff,
- Kanon and Rewrite (plus Angel Beats): a literate Karaoke session

Sanae and Akio are still best parents, but better not drive haphazardly to get into an accident.

Trauma invoked, and Nishikujou-sensei is not letting the SSS have their way lols.
May 3, 2022 9:24 AM

Nov 2019
It was an amazing episode. Hilarious with the Little Busters Refrain and Akio route references. Am curious if an actual version of Ayu and Nayuki singing Last Regrets exists
May 3, 2022 9:33 AM

Jul 2016
The way the music (loving the Clannad OST use, btw) got distorted when they revealed Kotomi to be motion sick was hilarious, and I loved the little Akio x Sanae moment.

Also, the Rewrite guys acting as counter terrorists hijackers was something I didn't know I needed.
May 3, 2022 10:15 AM
Mar 2021
Lol the little busters fearing for their lives on the bus
May 3, 2022 12:14 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Ah....misuzu!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
May 3, 2022 12:55 PM

Feb 2019
Trauma, Etc.

Yep, episode name checks out, especially for Little Busters group and Otonashi.
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
May 3, 2022 2:47 PM

Jul 2014
I really shouldn't laugh at Otonashi and the Little Busters gang getting PTSD on the buses.

Also, when did Akio get stabbed? Was that in a bad end in the VN?
May 3, 2022 5:02 PM
Jul 2014
That one dick complaining at the end of season one about the jokes being too dark and "disrespectful to the source material" would be screeching atomically at this episode. So dark. So hilarious.
May 3, 2022 5:04 PM

Sep 2011
LOL Angel Beats' casts totally messed up the wrong group. Surely they can't beat Rewrite's casts, as they are a bunch of superhumans.

May 3, 2022 7:47 PM

Dec 2010
Little busters group and Yurippe's group got the short end of the stick in this episode.

And ofc that Kanon song brought back waves of nostalgia.
May 3, 2022 8:43 PM
Feb 2016
THIS EPISODE REALLY MAKE ME LAUGH SO HARD..
ESPECIALY LITTLE BUSTER GANG AND OTONASHI
May 3, 2022 9:49 PM
Aug 2021
Why didn't the bus crash lmao
May 3, 2022 10:32 PM

Aug 2021
They practically don't even know that Rewrite's people include secret agents, people with powers and people who have faced creatures, for Yuri and his guys they are monsters haha, and well, traumas are classic in Key.
May 3, 2022 10:50 PM

Jun 2021
Little Buster reaction when the bus turned
Kanon OP
Akio reference
Otonashi reaction in the tunnel
I loved every single reference
Lol Rewrite group OP Angel Beats group XD
May 4, 2022 8:35 AM

Nov 2017
Haha, I'm glad I got all the references
May 4, 2022 12:38 PM

Feb 2007
Not only does Key have a lot of dead people, they also have a lot of people armed with all kinds of blades. :D
May 4, 2022 9:16 PM
May 2019
Atavistic said:
I really shouldn't laugh at Otonashi and the Little Busters gang getting PTSD on the buses.

Akio got stabbed during his route in the VN. Sadly his route was one of the arcs cut from Afterstory.
May 5, 2022 12:40 AM

Jul 2014
blocklv55 said:
Atavistic said:

Akio got stabbed during his route in the VN. Sadly his route was one of the arcs cut from Afterstory.

Really? So what else happens in his route in the VN then?
May 5, 2022 12:47 AM

Jun 2014
After several average episode, we are back full blast with a banger of an episode!!!

Soooo many thing I liked this episode. As always theres the extremely nostalgic OST. Then we got the Little busters trauma and Otonashi trauma, golden. I also forgot about Akio getting stabbed, man I read clannad so long ago.

The main female protagonist are finally talking! Haven't seen Nagisa talk much and we got Kanon opening! Kotarou teasing about Chihaya and Lucia idol song was golden (the song is good tho I wished we heard it a bit). I also lost it a bit when Kyousuke lost it and said to play baseball and when the Rewrite crew showed the SSS who is truly to be afraid of. Even funnier is Chihaya's face and Kotori using her mom chainsaw lmao. Yoshino being all excited about the Rewrite crew is also quite cute, he never got to see them in action except for Moon after all.

Amazing episode 10/10. I hope to see more of these kind of episodes in the future just like in season 1.
May 5, 2022 2:40 AM
May 2019
Atavistic said:
blocklv55 said:

Really? So what else happens in his route in the VN then?

IIRC His route basically takes place before Ushio's birth but after Tomoya and Nagisa's marriage in afterstory. The plot is that Akio is invited by some of his old theatre friends to come to a theatre play with them for a few days. He says no initially but after some convincing from his family and Tomoya he agrees to go and leave Tomoya, Nagisa and Sanae to look after the bakery.

While he's away, Tomoya plays with the kids that are normally in Akio´s care and gets to learn how Akio would help anyone in trouble to make them smile, and that Tomoya is quite similar to him.

The next day, on the TV news, is a report about a bus hijacking, and it starts to get clear to Tomaya and the family that Akio is in it. At every bus stop, a few people are getting out, until only the culprit, the driver and Akio are left. It is also revealed that Akio is wounded since he got stabbed with a knife a few times in the effort of protecting the other passengers.

At the last stop, the driver is let out of the bus, and Akio screams to the news reporter and police that he became friends with the culprit and that the culprit just wants to see his grandmother again due to issues that I can’t remember.

He then drives the bus for the culprit but due to Akio’s injuries he crashes the bus.
Later on, Tomoya, Nagisa and Sanae are going to the hospital, waiting for Akio to awake, who´s still in a critical condition.

When Tomoya returns the next day after getting a change of clothes, Nagisa is running around, telling Tomoya that her father disappeared all of a sudden. He finds him sitting on a bench, smoking. Akio tells him that the culprit himself pulled the break in the bus, so he doesn’t need to be angry at the culprit.

Finally, Sanae arrives while crying, saying that Akio shouldn´t do things like that since he might disappear from her. Akio then promises her that no matter what happens, he will never leave her side. Then the route ends and credits roll.

blocklv55May 5, 2022 2:46 AM
May 8, 2022 2:46 PM
Jul 2020
Okay, defeat for the Angel Beats team! Wkwkwk

Jan 19, 9:05 AM

May 2020
Yuri in the wrong bus for real. Another failure of SSS team.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaginado Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 28, 2022

49 by sharosharo »»
Jan 19, 10:29 AM

Poll: » Kaginado Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 21, 2022

18 by sharosharo »»
Jan 19, 10:19 AM

Poll: » Kaginado Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 14, 2022

14 by sharosharo »»
Jan 19, 10:13 AM

Poll: » Kaginado Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 7, 2022

10 by sharosharo »»
Jan 19, 10:06 AM

Poll: » Kaginado Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 31, 2022

22 by sharosharo »»
Jan 19, 9:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.