Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 2022 9:38 AM
Mar 2019
This is basic storybook type Animation.
We have pictures with hardly any movement.
Read the Synopsis, it is about right for once.
A tale of Reincarnation & Revenge.
You just have to keep watching to find out.
Oct 2, 2023 8:12 PM
Oct 2019
this is a good story. definitely recommend giving it a try

obviously the animation is not ideal. and i was honestly about to skip this show because of that. but for whatever reason i decided to watch and i think it's actually really good. i got used to the "animation style" pretty quickly. the mc seems logical and relatable. the story is rather interesting and a bit deeper than many others (it involves death/reincarnation themes like many donghua, but it actually ties them together and they have significance throughout the series unlike most shows that just use it as a one time shock value or use it as a way to "isekai" the mc into a new world or some crap like that and just forget it existed)

the site i'm watching it on has the first ~50 episodes lumped together. it's like 5 hours long. i'm only about 1.5 hours into it haha. so i don't really know what episode number that is. but i'm really enjoying it so far
HagePotPotatoOct 4, 2023 5:54 AM
Oct 3, 2023 6:07 AM
Mar 2019
Reply to HagePotPotato
this is a good story. definitely recommend giving it a try

obviously the animation is not ideal. and i was honestly about to skip this show because of that. but for whatever reason i decided to watch and i think it's actually really good. i got used to the "animation style" pretty quickly. the mc seems logical and relatable. the story is rather interesting and a bit deeper than many others (it involves death/reincarnation themes like many donghua, but it actually ties them together and they have significance throughout the series unlike most shows that just use it as a one time shock value or use it as a way to "isekai" the mc into a new world or some crap like that and just forget it existed)

the site i'm watching it on has the first ~50 episodes lumped together. it's like 5 hours long. i'm only about 1.5 hours into it haha. so i don't really know what episode number that is. but i'm really enjoying it so far
@HagePotPotato
Agreed, i'm on episode 54 and for some reason i put it to one side.
Should get round to finishing now i know someone else is watching.
Feb 15, 11:31 PM

Nov 2009
About to trial watch this series,

But the anime site I am watching it on had a episode 1.53 and jumps to episode 30, apparently episode 1~29 is in one 5 hour long episode...

And one of the comment in the episode said first 1~29 episodes were "fan made"? is that true?

So 1~29 was unofficial, then gets picked up by official starting from episode 30? lol, that's super weird.

It also has really bad animation too... it's like a papercut out animation... the only thing that moves are their mouth, everything else are like paper moving...

There's also an alternative version someone mentioned, that's suppose to have way better animation, but it's also apparently really new, so there's very little episodes (compared to this one that goes up to 200-ish from season 1 + season 2)
amlgFeb 15, 11:37 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nitian Xie Shen Episode 94 Discussion

bushman66 - Oct 6, 2023

0 by bushman66 »»
Oct 6, 2023 10:32 AM

Poll: » Nitian Xie Shen Episode 89 Discussion

bushman66 - Oct 5, 2023

0 by bushman66 »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:21 AM

Poll: » Nitian Xie Shen Episode 79 Discussion

bushman66 - Oct 5, 2023

0 by bushman66 »»
Oct 5, 2023 3:33 AM

Poll: » Nitian Xie Shen Episode 74 Discussion

bushman66 - Oct 4, 2023

0 by bushman66 »»
Oct 4, 2023 7:13 PM

Poll: » Nitian Xie Shen Episode 7 Discussion

bushman66 - Oct 4, 2023

0 by bushman66 »»
Oct 4, 2023 4:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.