Forum Settings
Forums
Spice and Wolf (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 21, 2022 6:41 PM
Mar 2021
I read the first and second volumes of the light novel.
All the story was interesting I became a better bored in the second volume. I had to work hard in order to complete the second volume, not to say that was anything bad. I wanted to know if the content would be similar for the next many volumes. Since I found the second volume to be boring I wanted to drop it but seeing the very high score, I am doubting my choice. Any advice on this would be nice
Apr 21, 2022 7:34 PM

Jul 2010
This series definitely have some weak volumes, but the 2nd volume is clearly not one of them. If it fails to entertain you, don't force yourself.

Aug 23, 2022 11:36 AM
Oct 2015
I also suffered from boredom while trying this novel. I dropped and picked it up again a few times, and finally I was able to get it going on my third try, but even then the time I took to read it is considerably longer than the time I usually take to read other series, about 4 times as long. I must say, reading it slowly is probably what kept me reading it as I now believe this series is best savored this way.

I quite recommend it. Having said that, I acknowledge this kind of story is not everyone's tea cup, but even then I think you should give it a few tries to see if it eventually grows to be to your liking.

Also, Holo is arguably one of the best heroine characters in all of the anime world, you can't find many heroines with as much character as her.

More topics from this board

» Ookami to Koushinryou Vol. 4

JeremiahOrange - Nov 2, 2023

1 by TheMangaManiac »»
Mar 8, 9:25 PM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou Vol. 1

removed-user - Apr 9, 2016

4 by gannoncannon55 »»
Dec 23, 2023 9:42 PM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou Chapter 3 Discussion

TripleSRank - Nov 19, 2015

1 by gannoncannon55 »»
Dec 22, 2023 9:32 PM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou Chapter 2 Discussion

TripleSRank - Nov 17, 2015

3 by gannoncannon55 »»
Dec 22, 2023 2:52 AM

» Ookami to Koushinryou Vol. 6

JeremiahOrange - Nov 6, 2023

0 by JeremiahOrange »»
Nov 6, 2023 5:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.