Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 15, 2022 9:23 PM
Jan 2019
Hey guys, super random topic....I just finished true tears and now I'm like "what was that all for?!"
It's not bad at all. I liked it but it doesn't makes sense to me. Is it just me?

From what I read online, true tears is praised and somewhat popular and the entire time I was wondering "but why do people like this? What's so great about it cause I don't understand. " Yeahhh I didn't get what was happening. Is there a point to the story? Feels like relevant details have been left out

Know what I mean?

Please share some thoughts I'd appreciate a response :)
Mar 15, 2022 9:24 PM
Apr 2021
I personally didn't like how it ended....
Mar 15, 2022 9:52 PM
Feb 2021
i personally liked the show along with ending it's just many don't like either because of ending or the genre where entire cour leads to strong drama without comedy relief
Mar 16, 2022 12:15 AM
May 2021
It's nothing special it is just a generic drama anime with bland characters.
Mar 17, 2022 5:43 AM

Feb 2022
what's so special?? really ??

anyone who have watched can easily say that this was one of the most painfully sad anime of all time .And seriously where the show started and where it ended was just soooo damn unexpected .If you are wondering about if you should give it a watch or not I'll say definitely give it a watch because to me it was also a great life lesson so definitely give it a watch before saying anything about anime on the basis of reviews
Mar 17, 2022 5:49 AM

Feb 2022
MK17_2 said:
Hey guys, super random topic....I just finished true tears and now I'm like "what was that all for?!"
It's not bad at all. I liked it but it doesn't makes sense to me. Is it just me?

From what I read online, true tears is praised and somewhat popular and the entire time I was wondering "but why do people like this? What's so great about it cause I don't understand. " Yeahhh I didn't get what was happening. Is there a point to the story? Feels like relevant details have been left out

Know what I mean?

Please share some thoughts I'd appreciate a response :)

yes bro it's not just you at the starting I also felt that way that "this doesn't make any sense" and if you are really thinking that some things are left out in this show I think it's just the way of story telling and if you are not satisfied with how the show ended bro the show ended that way to make you feel that way that you are unsatisfied or sad that if he really loved her then why will he choose someone other then her but this is my personal opinion that this show isn't bad at all if you really find it bad then I think you really had some difficulties while understanding the story I will still not say that it's the greatest show but accept it it or not this was better than the most of rom-coms today reply me your thoughts about your opinion on what I am saying please :)
Jul 10, 2022 5:59 PM

Oct 2018
The point of the story led to the obvious ending. You see, the mission of Shinichiro was to give Noe tears back, right? I think that was the foreshadowing that the ending will be really painful. The ending was right on point that Noe and Shinichiro didn't get together because he fulfilled his mission to give her tears back. And the heartbreak that Noe got from not choosing her as Shinichiro's lover brought her tears back. Hence the title, "True Tears".

“Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.”
― Natsume Takashi
Jul 10, 2022 7:26 PM
Jan 2019
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
The point of the story led to the obvious ending. You see, the mission of Shinichiro was to give Noe tears back, right? I think that was the foreshadowing that the ending will be really painful. The ending was right on point that Noe and Shinichiro didn't get together because he fulfilled his mission to give her tears back. And the heartbreak that Noe got from not choosing her as Shinichiro's lover brought her tears back. Hence the title, "True Tears".

Awe man that's a simple straightforward answer. Makes sense. Thanks I appreciate the perspective and explaination. No ill will in me. Was just wanting to understand so yeah thanks again for putting it like that
Jul 10, 2022 10:26 PM

Oct 2018
MK17_2 said:
Natsuki_SanJuan said:

Awe man that's a simple straightforward answer. Makes sense. Thanks I appreciate the perspective and explaination. No ill will in me. Was just wanting to understand so yeah thanks again for putting it like that
Your welcome, dude. I rewatched it many times and simply understood the ending. I thought it was bad at first but try to rewatch the show. You might feel the same way.

“Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.”
― Natsume Takashi

More topics from this board

Poll: » True Tears Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kurotsuki - Mar 29, 2008

494 by blinddig »»
Mar 7, 8:03 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

gioss - Jan 26, 2008

103 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 7:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 20, 2008

94 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 12, 2008

83 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 5, 2008

95 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.