Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 25, 2022 5:43 AM

Jun 2021
I haven't started reading the LN yet,but S1 was one of my favourite animes till now. So can I ask why is there a demand for a reboot of the franchise? I've been noticing since S2 got announced many ppl are actually asking for it all over social media,this demand was probably there before the announcement of S2 too but the announcement just triggered it further. So has it got something to do with the LN??
Feb 25, 2022 5:47 AM
Dec 2020
_cyberwarrior_ said:
I haven't started reading the LN yet,but S1 was one of my favourite animes till now. So can I ask why is there a demand for a reboot of the franchise? I've been noticing since S2 got announced many ppl are actually asking for it all over social media,this demand was probably there before the announcement of S2 too but the announcement just triggered it further. So has it got something to do with the LN??

The ending of season 1 as far as I have heard is a bit choppy around the edges when compared to the LN. That said I haven’t read the LN yet to confirm but the ending and then a s2 announcement seems a bit weird considering the very soul wrenching ending
Being human is making mistakes.
Feb 25, 2022 5:52 AM
Jun 2021
Well lets just say that horikita stole a lot of important scenes from ichinose and kei they heavily focused on horikita and ruined a lot of scenes
Feb 25, 2022 5:54 AM
Jan 2021
There were some scenes which were removed from the anime(e.g. the swimming competition which happens in class d of ln vol1), there were also some mixups and in anime horikita was the only girl focused whereas in ln other girls also have sm scene Therefore for the best experience I would recommend u to read the ln before watching season 2.
Feb 25, 2022 5:58 AM
Jun 2021
I don't have any big issues if they reboot or have a sequel. Kei is important but her importance came from vol 4 (anime adapted upto vol 3 and part of vol 4.5).
Only thing I want are the same voice actors and similar art style
Feb 25, 2022 7:50 AM
Jan 2021
_cyberwarrior_ said:

One of the biggest reason is horikita took the spotlight. I think it's not that of a big deal because the first 3 volume horikita appear a lot but during a pool scene during summer I think ep7, it was suppose to be a scene for karuizawa and ayanokouji. So people didn't like that
Feb 25, 2022 9:46 PM
Nov 2021
Besides the changes the changes they made to the LN parts, the amount of fan service was a lot, which I hope they reduce or remove if they do a reboot.
Feb 26, 2022 12:51 AM
Sep 2021
those who read light novel are only ones who are demanding for remake of season 1. there are many part which is changed in anime from LN. some people wants anime story same as LN.
Feb 26, 2022 12:54 AM
Sep 2021
MazNas said:
_cyberwarrior_ said:

One of the biggest reason is horikita took the spotlight. I think it's not that of a big deal because the first 3 volume horikita appear a lot but during a pool scene during summer I think ep7, it was suppose to be a scene for karuizawa and ayanokouji. So people didn't like that

yes they change the whole scene. and horikita took the spotlight instead of kei. and also that scene takes place after cruise ship test but in anime it took place before that. many peoples are not happy with that.
Feb 26, 2022 6:07 AM
Jan 2021
_cyberwarrior_ said:

Most likely due to the anime skipping, cutting and changing too many of the scenes and dialogue from the source making the anime different and made it really confusing at some parts.
Feb 27, 2022 5:02 AM
Sep 2020
No need to reboot. Light novel and manga readers are too dramatic
Jul 11, 2022 3:44 AM
Oct 2015
Ayako_Rose said:
No need to reboot. Light novel and manga readers are too dramatic

not here to talk since i haven't read the light novel, but from the looks of the words from the ln readers,
they literally completely changed the personalities and the roles of a lot of the characters.
this seems very important.

like imagine if they made naruto an edgy angst lord while sasuke a lazy pervert in the naruto anime, i'll bet people would riot for destroying the plot of naruto.
Jul 11, 2022 3:55 AM
Mar 2022
LN readers are snobs . Besides the whole vol 1-3 were like a giant prologue so who cares if the personalities where changed.
Jul 26, 2022 11:45 AM
Oct 2019
slimebutler said:
Besides the changes the changes they made to the LN parts, the amount of fan service was a lot, which I hope they reduce or remove if they do a reboot.

haha, i really could've done without that "sloppy" meat sound when those girls were getting massages. jesus christ

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2017

527 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 16, 9:14 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2017

211 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 14, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

169 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 14, 12:18 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2017

171 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 14, 12:13 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

235 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 11, 3:10 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.