Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 23, 2022 10:20 AM
Jan 2021
I have finished the UBW, Zero and HF. I want to watch the spinoffs and the things that include characters like Enkidu. What is the order I watch them in?
Feb 23, 2022 10:29 AM
Feb 23, 2022 10:32 AM
Sep 2021
You can try out apocrypha. It’s not bad but nowhere near as good as those 3
Feb 23, 2022 10:35 AM
Jan 2021
Oremonogatari said:
I have finished the UBW, Zero and HF. I want to watch the spinoffs and the things that include characters like Enkidu. What is the order I watch them in?

imo fate grand order is very good. U should defo check it out
Feb 23, 2022 10:37 AM

Aug 2020
You can check out the Kara no Kyoukai series.
Other than that you can honestly watch any Fate you want in any order (except for grand order)
Feb 23, 2022 11:02 AM
Feb 2019
Essentially after you’ve watched Zero, UBW, and heavens feel, You can kinda just watch whatever you want. Now you have enough knowledge to watch any other fate or nasuverse thing and watch as you get to know what else happens in the grand timeline of fate
Feb 23, 2022 11:11 AM
Jul 2020
If you want to see Enkidu, watch Grand Order: First Order and then Babylonia
Feb 23, 2022 11:13 AM
Aug 2020
Oremonogatari said:

watch kara no kyoukai and read the vns.
Feb 23, 2022 11:23 AM

Jul 2021
You can watch any of the other spinoffs now that you've completed the main stuff. I'd recommend Fate Apocrypha and Grand Order.

Friends are nothing more than the people who you spend the fun, yet meaningless times with. When those times get rough, they aren’t there to support you.

My Mushoku Tensei Review
Feb 23, 2022 11:41 AM

Nov 2021
I completed all the fate franchise in release order i mean everything ova, specials, spin offs, movies literally everything, so is it wrong to watch in release order? cause why didn't production/studio release it in 1-2-3-4-5-6 order rather than 4-5-6-1-2-3?

(Desktop mode) ⬇️

Watching this season

My Anime list

Comment
Feb 23, 2022 12:32 PM
Jun 2021
Watch Kara No Kyoukai as it helps better explain the ending
Feb 23, 2022 12:42 PM
Aug 2021
MoustacheDino said:
Oremonogatari said:

Did you play the game or ur anime only ?
Feb 23, 2022 12:54 PM

Jan 2017
Oremonogatari said:
I want to watch the spinoffs and the things that include characters like Enkidu. What is the order I watch them in?

If you skipped the 2006 Anime , you can always watch it now.
Beside that :

itsrj20 said:
so is it wrong to watch in release order? cause why didn't production/studio release it in 1-2-3-4-5-6 order rather than 4-5-6-1-2-3?

Yes , because you seems to be talking about the release order of the Animes , which can be modified for plenty of reasons , unlike the original source material release order.

For example , Zero , UBW & HF weren't planned to be adapted at the beginning.
Zero got adapted because of the success of Ufotable on Kara no Kyoukai , and UBW & HF because of their success on Zero.
Grand Order Camelot being released after Babylonia is due to why they got adapted in the first place : reward the fans of the game that voted on a poll about which Arcs they wanted to be animated.

Also , revealing the part "1-2-3" after "4-5-6" is done in almost all works , especially in flashbacks formats.
It's just that some do it in separated works , like Fate , which complicate it for some peoples.
If you have watched the Star Wars and know that episode 4 is in reality the 1st one to be released , then you should get what i mean by all of that.

Anyway , watching in a different order than what the author was expecting you to do is wrong , in my opinion , as you don't truly enjoy the work how he wanted you to.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Feb 23, 2022 4:31 PM
Apr 2021
Oremonogatari said:
watch the original fate/ staynight 2006
Feb 23, 2022 4:33 PM
Jan 2021
Joche1 said:
MoustacheDino said:

Did you play the game or ur anime only ?
anime only didn't play the gacha game
Feb 23, 2022 11:32 PM

Nov 2021
Alexioos95 said:
Oremonogatari said:
I want to watch the spinoffs and the things that include characters like Enkidu. What is the order I watch them in?

itsrj20 said:
so is it wrong to watch in release order? cause why didn't production/studio release it in 1-2-3-4-5-6 order rather than 4-5-6-1-2-3?

Yes , because you seems to be talking about the release order of the Animes , which can be modified for plenty of reasons , unlike the original source material release order.

For example , Zero , UBW & HF weren't planned to be adapted at the beginning.
Zero got adapted because of the success of Ufotable on Kara no Kyoukai , and UBW & HF because of their success on Zero.
Grand Order Camelot being released after Babylonia is due to why they got adapted in the first place : reward the fans of the game that voted on a poll about which Arcs they wanted to be animated.

Also , revealing the part "1-2-3" after "4-5-6" is done in almost all works , especially in flashbacks formats.
It's just that some do it in separated works , like Fate , which complicate it for some peoples.
If you have watched the Star Wars and know that episode 4 is in reality the 1st one to be released , then you should get what i mean by all of that.

Anyway , watching in a different order than what the author was expecting you to do is wrong , in my opinion , as you don't truly enjoy the work how he wanted you to.

Hmm ok but i am talking in general not only regarding fate.
Almost 90% of anime are watched in released order by me or everyone for example steins gate and steins gate 0 or monogatari series or sao etc.
I agree what you said regarding fate and its adaptations but that's for fate only.
Btw what's your view on this one ⬇️
https://www.reddit.com/r/fatestaynight/comments/df8rvo/rfatestaynights_official_viewing_order_guide_v2/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
Is it ok and recommedable? Incase someone asked watch order next time.

(Desktop mode) ⬇️

Watching this season

My Anime list

Comment
Feb 23, 2022 11:36 PM

Jan 2017
itsrj20 said:
Almost 90% of anime are watched in released order by me or everyone for example steins gate and steins gate 0 or monogatari series or sao etc.
I agree what you said regarding fate and its adaptations but that's for fate only.
Btw what's your view on this one ⬇️
https://www.reddit.com/r/fatestaynight/comments/df8rvo/rfatestaynights_official_viewing_order_guide_v2/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
Is it ok and recommedable? Incase someone asked watch order next time.

Oh yeah , for even more than 95% , release order is the way to go.
But for Monogatari , Shaft went into production issue with Kizu & Hana , so the order is a little bit different from the Anime release one.

The reddit order guide is good , but i don't like how he's formatted.

Saying that if they want to watch the 2006 Anime , they should do it before UBW , but present it only in 5. probably turn off people from even trying.

Dunno why putting Emiya-san Chi no Kou no Gohan in 6 too.

I don't really like the idea of showing the F/GO order before the other Spin-Off like Apocrypha , especially when servant like Jeanne d'Arc from Apocrypha comes into play in F/GO latter on. (Also mentionning Grand Carnival before even Carnival Phantasm seems weird to me.)

They also talk about Tsukihime Visual Novel , but not Mahoutsukai no Yoru or the short Novels of Nasu.
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Feb 23, 2022 11:47 PM

Nov 2021
Alexioos95 said:

Oh yeah , for even more than 95% , release order is the way to go.
But for Monogatari , Shaft went into production issue with Kizu & Hana , so the order is a little bit different from the Anime release one.

The reddit order guide is good , but i don't like how he's formatted.

Saying that if they want to watch the 2006 Anime , they should do it before UBW , but present it only in 5. probably turn off people from even trying.

Dunno why putting Emiya-san Chi no Kou no Gohan in 6 too.

I don't really like the idea of showing the F/GO order before the other Spin-Off like Apocrypha , especially when servant like Jeanne d'Arc from Apocrypha comes into play in F/GO latter on. (Also mentionning Grand Carnival before even Carnival Phantasm seems weird to me.)

That's why i ended up with release order ಠ︵ಠ, i tried for chronological order or the reddit one but every time i searched for chronological order people came up with their own orders and i got every possible order out their like in probability xD. Which made it hard to decide which one is correct. Anyways maybe i will recommend the one you mentioned next time. (just in case you have saved in notes or something, share it pls. Thanks.)

(Desktop mode) ⬇️

Watching this season

My Anime list

Comment
Feb 24, 2022 3:24 AM

Feb 2019
Oremonogatari said:

Well first you'll need to start over, since you're missing about 3/4 of the story, lore and characterisation of F/SN. So, first read the Fate/stay night VN, then read its successor, Fate/hollow ataraxia. After that, continue with:

(For the record, Enkidu is in Fate/strange Fake and Fate/Grand Order's 7th chapter, Absolute Demonic Front Babylonia).
Well I for one already loved Lain.
Feb 24, 2022 8:01 AM

Jan 2017
itsrj20 said:
every time i searched for chronological order people came up with their own orders and i got every possible order out their like in probability xD. Which made it hard to decide which one is correct.

That's the problem with the Fate fandom , they spit orders like a Tommy gun , but doesn't bother to explain anything...
If they took a little bit of their time to explain why they propose this order , it could really helps a lot of peoples.

Anyways maybe i will recommend the one you mentioned next time. (just in case you have saved in notes or something, share it pls. Thanks.)

Sure , it's a mini-guide that i did myself because i'm so done with those peoples recommending Zero or Babylonia first without warning about anything : https://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=827694
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Feb 24, 2022 11:20 AM

Nov 2021
Alexioos95 said:
itsrj20 said:
every time i searched for chronological order people came up with their own orders and i got every possible order out their like in probability xD. Which made it hard to decide which one is correct.

That's the problem with the Fate fandom , they spit orders like a Tommy gun , but doesn't bother to explain anything...
If they took a little bit of their time to explain why they propose this order , it could really helps a lot of peoples.

Anyways maybe i will recommend the one you mentioned next time. (just in case you have saved in notes or something, share it pls. Thanks.)

Sure , it's a mini-guide that i did myself because i'm so done with those peoples recommending Zero or Babylonia first without warning about anything : https://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=827694

Thanks, appreciated.
Just last one thing is it Consist Every thing? Like by how much i remember, i think it covers everything.

(Desktop mode) ⬇️

Watching this season

My Anime list

Comment
Feb 24, 2022 11:30 AM

Jan 2017
itsrj20 said:
Just last one thing is it Consist Every thing? Like by how much i remember, i think it covers everything.

You mean does it contains everything ?
If so , yes , expect that i didn't include things like Material Books or Booklets. (Tsukihime has a lot of those , from what i remember.)
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Feb 24, 2022 2:25 PM
Jan 2020
I would suggest u playing fate grand order, it has one of the best fate stories ever, like really good story
Feb 26, 2022 1:53 PM
Jul 2020
same I recently finished hf3 and binged Kara no kyoukai in 1 day it was good now Iam also thinking what should I watch apocrypha is the one everyone is saying to watch so Iam gonna go with it

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night Movie: Heaven's Feel - III. Spring Song Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - Aug 15, 2020

519 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 23, 1:26 AM

» Do this whole movie happens in alternate timeline ? anyone could do explain breifly

Mugiwarayaa___ - Mar 28

9 by Mugiwarayaa___ »»
Mar 31, 11:11 AM

» I liked all of it but didn't understand the ending

Beauty123 - Apr 8, 2021

14 by Mugiwarayaa___ »»
Mar 29, 4:46 AM

» Do you hate Sakura?

Stacias - Jul 20, 2022

46 by LANARp-0470 »»
Mar 16, 5:42 AM

Poll: » How do you feel about sakura? ( 1 2 )

Clar_00 - Mar 4, 2022

59 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 14, 8:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.