Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 16, 2022 2:52 PM
Feb 2021
Hello my fellow weebs. So I just finished UBW S1 just a few minutes ago (keep in mind I have not seen zero yet as you're supposed to watch UBW first I think)

I have a few questions - if the answers are in s2 then let me know thanks
1. Is assassin the 'real' assassin as I thought he was a fake as I'm pretty sure it said that in the first few eps when they first went to ryuudou temple, and because servants cannot summon another servants

2. Is that blonde guy a servant? As I thought the real assassin would become Shinji's servant after rider died or maybe I was mistaken

3. So obviously this season is hinting something major towards Archer's character and story, so will his backstory and his connection to Saber be explained?

Feb 16, 2022 3:04 PM
Jun 2021
Destiny100 said:
Hello my fellow weebs. So I just finished UBW S1 just a few minutes ago (keep in mind I have not seen zero yet as you're supposed to watch UBW first I think)

1. Is assassin the 'real' assassin as I thought he was a fake as I'm pretty sure it said that in the first few eps when they first went to ryuudou temple, and because servants cannot summon another servants

2. Is that blonde guy a servant? As I thought the real assassin would become Shinji's servant after rider died or maybe I was mistaken

3. So obviously this season is hinting something major towards Archer's character and story, so will his backstory and his connection to Saber be explained?

1. He is a fake. You won’t see the real one though. The real one only appears in the heavens feel route.
2. You will know is s2 or if you did watch zero beforehand you will already know cause he is in that.
3. You will know is s2 and it is very good
Feb 16, 2022 3:04 PM

Oct 2021
Yeah, all of those will get answered in the next seasons
Feb 16, 2022 3:14 PM
May 2021
1. No. He’s a servant. Though he is a “fake” in the sense that his identity is not Sasaki Kojiro, who fought Miyamoto Musashi, used Swallow Reversal, etc.

At some point in Japanese history, someone was named Sasaki Kojiro. Someone used the sword he was said to use. Someone mastered Swallow Reversal. There can even be multiple people who’ve achieved each of these feats. The Sasaki we see in F/SN is a heroic spirit by mistake, as the Sasaki Kojiro’s descriptions in his tales don’t apply to any single person.

Also another assassin only appears in the Heaven’s Feel movies, so watch those after you’re done with ubw.

2. Watch season 2

3. Watch season 2
pepreFeb 16, 2022 3:18 PM
Feb 16, 2022 3:48 PM

Apr 2021
Destiny100 said:

Don’t worry all of that is answered
Feb 16, 2022 4:51 PM

Aug 2021
Destiny100 said:

Actually I would recommend you to watch Fate zero first so you get some questions answered first like your 2nd question. Other than that those other 2 questions will be cleared in s2 if I remember correctly.
Feb 16, 2022 6:14 PM
Oct 2021
Destiny100 said:

1.No real in s1 but you will see the real in the heaven's feel movies, really good movies btw
2.Answered in s2 or if you watched zero
3.Answered in s2, really enjoyed his backstory
Feb 16, 2022 6:40 PM

Aug 2020
You should just watch Zero and Heaven's Feel after as they'll answer your questions.
Feb 16, 2022 8:16 PM

Mar 2011
Bro, just watch the whole thing before you come on here with questions. This series ties up most loose ends by the end.
Feb 16, 2022 9:10 PM

Jan 2021
you should have watched zero first as that ties into the events in ubw fate zero explains shero

Gilgamesh the priest and most of the rest

finish the show then go watch zero for answers
Feb 16, 2022 9:31 PM

Jan 2021
Destiny100 said:

1. You heard it right. The exact Nature of his summoning and origin is detailed later on.

2. Also answered later on.

3. Archer's backstory and identity is the entire focus of this route. One of my favourite reveals in anime.
Feb 16, 2022 10:19 PM
Jun 2021
Destiny100 said:

you should watch Fate 2006 first since Fate route is intro route although it would only help you answer question 2 but its ok
Feb 17, 2022 2:45 AM
Mar 2017
no matter which you watch first something is getting spoiled because they are all alternate versions of the same story.
Feb 17, 2022 5:50 AM

Feb 2019
Destiny100 said:

You're not supposed to watch UBW first. Or at all. You need to read the Visual Novel first.

The Visual Novel answers this.

The Visual Novel answers this.

If you went through the series correctly, you would already know exactly what connection they have. And the way to go through the series correctly is, of course, the Visual Novel. Read it.

Well I for one already loved Lain.
Feb 17, 2022 7:58 AM

Mar 2020
Destiny100 said:

All of your questions are answered in season 2, the only expectation is Assasin, who is a fake servant. Because servants can't summon their own servants, he was kind of summoned as the Servant of the Temple (I think) and isn't actually Kojiro, just someone who fit the description based off the skills of the character - he's just a normal guy

Feb 17, 2022 1:18 PM
Mar 2021
Destiny100 said:

1. Assassin is summoned by Castor. It is because of her Noble Phantasm. You will understand it when you'll see both seasons.

2. That blonde guy is a servant and you made a small mistake because you should've watched Zero before UBW because that explain lots of things you need to understand about him and Saber and Zero is story before of UBW and focuses on Saber and him.

3. Yes, Archer's backstory is very interesting and would enjoy it when you'll see it.
Feb 17, 2022 1:19 PM
Mar 2021
Destiny100 said:

1. Assassin is summoned by Castor. It is because of her Noble Phantasm. You will understand it when you'll see both seasons.

2. That blonde guy is a servant and you made a small mistake because you should've watched Zero before UBW because that explain lots of things you need to understand about him and Saber and Zero is story before of UBW and focuses on Saber and him.

3. Yes, Archer's backstory is very interesting and would enjoy it when you'll see it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

2751 by oilapqoi »»
May 15, 12:58 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2014

1042 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

856 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2014

903 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2014

1630 by SanessyAdversary »»
Jan 19, 12:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.