Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 16, 2022 10:23 AM
Dec 2018
I was able to find Vanitas no Karte: En Route Pour le Gévaudan but couldn't find this one, does anyone knows if it's available with eng subs somewhere?
Jan 20, 2022 4:08 AM

Aug 2017
Shynaider said:
I was able to find Vanitas no Karte: En Route Pour le Gévaudan but couldn't find this one, does anyone knows if it's available with eng subs somewhere?

No subs as far as I know, but I can PM you the link to the raw if you want that.
Jan 21, 2022 11:12 AM

Aug 2020
SaroArsten said:
Shynaider said:

No subs as far as I know, but I can PM you the link to the raw if you want that.
Do you think the subs will be available anytime soon?
Please stop, I don’t want to see any more Dekugo😭
Jan 21, 2022 5:08 PM

Nov 2019
SaroArsten said:
Shynaider said:

Could I get a link to that raw please? I've had no luck finding it.
Jan 21, 2022 8:06 PM

Aug 2017
Sonnyman45 said:
SaroArsten said:

I don't think it will ever be subbed.
Jan 28, 2022 9:41 PM

Dec 2012
SaroArsten said:
Shynaider said:

Hi, could I get link too?
Jan 29, 2022 2:20 AM
Feb 2021
SaroArsten said:
Shynaider said:

SaroArsten said:
Shynaider said:

Can you please send me the link too
Feb 4, 2022 7:35 PM

Jan 2021
SaroArsten said:
Shynaider said:

Can i get it too(link)

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Feb 5, 2022 1:57 PM
Jan 2021
SaroArsten said:
Shynaider said:

Me too, can you give me the link, please?
Feb 24, 2022 2:24 PM
Oct 2020
SaroArsten said:
Shynaider said:

Can you please send me the link too
Apr 23, 2022 1:56 AM
Jan 2022
SaroArsten said:
Shynaider said:

may i have the link
Apr 27, 2022 10:40 PM

Nov 2011
can someone share the link with me?

if it has eng subs would be perfect <3

:)
Love & Peace!
May 3, 2022 11:08 AM

Jul 2017
SaroArsten said:
Shynaider said:

Could you send me the link too?
Aug 1, 2022 2:18 PM
Sep 2021
SaroArsten said:
Shynaider said:

Can you send me the link too. Sorry if you're annoyed by all of us asking.
Oct 30, 2022 1:34 PM
Jul 2020
SaroArsten said:
Sonnyman45 said:

I don't think it will ever be subbed.

why?has it been subbed yet,quite a lot of time has passed
Nov 25, 2022 11:22 AM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
Found it easily after searching with the Japanese title o.o
Dec 8, 2022 3:23 PM

May 2015
It's available on bilibili, no subs yet, but everything is easy to understand if you already watched season 1. It's just a recap after all, with some commentary along the lines "That's Vanitas... and that's what happened..." So nothing new really (apart from some seiyuu talk about Chloe and Jean-Jacques at the end and a bunch of PVs for part 2 that everybody might have already seen on youtube anyway).

Overall, quite fine to just refresh your memory with anime. Some moments I really enjoyed rewatching.

Edit: So I watched the other recap (23 min), and they both are almost the same. If you really need subs, simply watching the other one would be sufficient. If you still really want to watch this version, then it would be even easier to understand everything because you'll see a recap of the same things once again, just a bit longer.
TenDec 9, 2022 1:37 PM
Dec 18, 2022 2:55 PM
Aug 2022
Ten said:
It's available on bilibili, no subs yet, but everything is easy to understand if you already watched season 1. It's just a recap after all, with some commentary along the lines "That's Vanitas... and that's what happened..." So nothing new really (apart from some seiyuu talk about Chloe and Jean-Jacques at the end and a bunch of PVs for part 2 that everybody might have already seen on youtube anyway).

Overall, quite fine to just refresh your memory with anime. Some moments I really enjoyed rewatching.

Edit: So I watched the other recap (23 min), and they both are almost the same. If you really need subs, simply watching the other one would be sufficient. If you still really want to watch this version, then it would be even easier to understand everything because you'll see a recap of the same things once again, just a bit longer.

could you send me please?

More topics from this board

» what is that and why is the title in french

YeetDabMcFapDab - Mar 5, 2022

1 by Ceijiro »»
Mar 7, 2022 2:13 PM

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte: Le Chemin Parcouru Depuis la Rencontre Episode 1 Discussion

iskarzzzy - Jan 14, 2022

0 by iskarzzzy »»
Jan 14, 2022 4:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.