Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2021 3:19 PM

Aug 2012
Chobit, chapter 1.

Not much to comment here, just set-up.
TerrestriousJan 9, 2022 1:16 PM
Jan 7, 2022 1:46 AM

Nov 2010
Terrestrious said:
Chobit.

Didn't like much more than that, it was kind of dull for the most part.

For the numbering of chapters to be correct with the 38 the site states, chapter 6 should really only be the first part of Chobit. Chobit is not a one-shot but a short 3 chapter story.
FantaliciousJan 10, 2022 9:17 AM
Jan 7, 2022 1:48 AM

Nov 2010
So far not that interesting. The highlight was Mugifumi shooting through the panel.
Jan 9, 2022 1:15 PM

Aug 2012
Fantalicious said:
For the numbering of chapters to be correct with the 38 the site states, chapter 6 should really only be the first part of Chobit. Chobit is not a one-shot but a short 3 chapter story.

Fuck. In my defense, I looked up the wikipedia page for this manga and they do list Chobit as a one-shot, as seemingly all of it was released in a single volume of Shonen Jump. Doing my own further research, it seemed it there was a special issue that only ran City Hunter, Chobit, and Pocky, so Chobit 1 might've been spread between two issues.

The other stories with multiple chapters later on in the volume list them as having multiple chapters, and with Pola & Roid already having an Act system, I sort figured it'll all work out to 38 with the later stories having multiple chapters. I should've counted myself to make sure, totally my bad. I'll go through and correct all my posts.

Sorry for spoiling the story, mate. If you don't mind erasing the middle paragraph of my quote so future readers aren't spoiled. Glad you caught this before I read more of it.

More topics from this board

» why is 38 chapter?

Rubino25 - Apr 30

5 by Alexioos95 »»
May 1, 3:31 AM

Poll: » Toriyama Akira ○-saku Gekijou Chapter 12 Discussion

Fantalicious - Jan 7, 2022

1 by Terrestrious »»
Jan 9, 2022 1:25 PM

Poll: » Toriyama Akira ○-saku Gekijou Chapter 11 Discussion

Fantalicious - Oct 13, 2019

1 by Terrestrious »»
Jan 9, 2022 1:24 PM

Poll: » Toriyama Akira ○-saku Gekijou Chapter 23 Discussion

0 by Fantalicious »»
Jan 7, 2022 7:18 AM

Poll: » Toriyama Akira ○-saku Gekijou Chapter 22 Discussion

0 by Fantalicious »»
Jan 7, 2022 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.