Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2021 6:58 PM

Jul 2011
Chihatan grew so much is so little time. Asymmetric warfare is such a pain to deal with.

All battles were a so great,so awesome to watch.Great cuts.

Anglerfish changing positions middle battle. Showing how great they are.

Anzio with so little part is so fun to watch anyways. They trying to defend at the end was fantastic.

This is the best Christmas movie ever.
They gave the koala commander a blanket.This is so great.

Ooarai going to a horrible field to an even more horrible field. Jungle battle is bad, but go to a snowfield against Finnish with a d**m sniper, you just curse your destiny.
And with Anglerfish out, next episode will be high octane crazy if Ooarai going to win.
Dec 24, 2021 8:11 PM

Sep 2021
Managed to watch it on Christmas. Best Christmas gift ever.

The whole movie is mostly action, packed with fresh new tankservice for the fans. Gotta thank the creators for their dedication.

Seeing a KV2 taking out Maus made my day.

Dec 25, 2021 10:51 AM
Jan 2021
Where did everyone watch the anime?
Dec 25, 2021 5:33 PM
Apr 2020
Damn i can't watch yet. Can someone give me website link to watch Das Finale 3 ? I waited since new year 2020 after watching Das Finale 2. Please can someone help me. In my region doesn't have Funimation and also Crunchyroll are useful app.
PanzerVor~
Dec 25, 2021 5:50 PM

Jul 2013
The forest background looks sooo good.

Angler getting picked off early is what I always wanted to see, in a guerilla match no less. Momo-chan better earn that scholarship.
Dec 25, 2021 9:17 PM

Jul 2020
Just came across a great review on this third part, it gives a good summary of what happened and also has a lot of good screenshots. I agree with the fact that Anglerfish team got shot down so quickly, it gives the rest of the teams a chance to show their stuff, too.
Dec 26, 2021 3:09 AM

Apr 2009
The 2nd part with the Wild West theme is pretty fun. I'm surprised the gunslingers and cowboys are part of Ooarai instead of Sanders.
Dec 30, 2021 9:21 AM

Nov 2018
Finally KV2 hit the target😄
That shot trap on Maus. Now Kuromorimine need alot of time to repair the Maus again
Dec 31, 2021 12:40 PM
Mar 2020
My guess is that Azusa, Nekota or Momo that will step up handling Jatkosota.

Azusa has an actual working brain and she truly has some of Miho's capabilities as a tactician or strategist.
Nekota is the flag tank, she'll probably use strategy from games.
Momo is unlikely, but she'll need a working brain to graduate and Shark team only obeys Momo.

But man, Azusa has a great character development throughout the series honestly, if Miho stepped down or graduated, Azusa is definitely Ooarai's new Commander (Azusa is indeed the Vice Commander on Little Army though)
Jan 1, 2022 7:01 AM

Sep 2019
Whoops, Miho got sniped.
Well, I suppose it was predictable, as Miho always ends up "living" or she gets taken out at the end. Let's see how Ooarai deals with not having Anglerfish as their strategist! :O

I remembered that it will take like 2 years again...
My candies:
Jan 1, 2022 9:50 AM

Dec 2009
splendid good, i think this one was the best of the 3 OVAs so far

and hell, Erika smile gave me an even brighter smile than hers.

Keizoku have their own Simo Haya (is that how i write his name?) and its suberb

well, now going to wait 2 years again.

Let's do it !
Jan 1, 2022 1:32 PM

Nov 2019
Yep, this is the best 40+ minutes of GuP I have ever watched.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Jan 1, 2022 2:04 PM
Aug 2020
Oh my god, are we actually getting the cute girl version of Simö Hayha? This is amazing.
Jan 1, 2022 7:41 PM

Sep 2014
Great episode, I feared we would never get a full Continuation battle if they lost their match with Saunders but luckily we finally get to see them for real.

Mihos plot armour run out, she got taken out twice this "episode". How will they manage without their lead? Will Momo actually earn her credit as the official team lead now?

Good to see Erika developing her own way of Senshadou, I bet the final match will be between her and Miho.

Seeing all these characters who are going to graduate makes me feel sad, but it will take half a decade to actually happen, by that time who knows what the plan for this franchise will be. Im still annoyed by the release schedule for this.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jan 1, 2022 8:00 PM

Nov 2012
I wish they'd just give us another season!
Jan 2, 2022 3:53 AM

Jul 2019
They actually nailed Jatkosota High School Christmas Festival.

They had all the fan favourites. Joulutortut, Korvapuustit, Glögi and the iconic wooden mug Kuksa.
Jan 2, 2022 4:23 AM

Feb 2021
What an ending, just awesome. Can't wait for the next part
Jan 4, 2022 12:18 AM
Aug 2019
I watched the original TV show and 2015 film back in 2019. At the time, only Das Finale Part 1 was out so I waited until now to watch this film series so I could re-watch the show and see these movies for the first time all at once. I had a blast watching these movies! I like how they don't have to rely on the "save the school" plot anymore to deliver intense action-packed battles. Momo's education is the only thing on the line but these battles are still just so exiting! The new characters and environments are all great with the jungle battle in this part being a highlight. Mika's school is pretty but they will put up a tough fight! I will go back to waiting for the last three parts to come out so I can watch the franchise from beginning to end. See you all in around five years!
Jan 4, 2022 12:27 AM

Jan 2018
Such a great new year gift from the god of anime. Battles are still as good as ever with lots of action and strategy. Cant wait for the next part
Jan 4, 2022 10:41 PM

Mar 2017
Comander-07 said:
Good to see Erika developing her own way of Senshadou, I bet the final match will be between her and Miho.

Nope, it will be Darjeeling vs Miho. Ooarai has never defeated St. Gloriana.
Jan 5, 2022 5:49 PM

Sep 2014
Purezensu said:
Comander-07 said:

Nope, it will be Darjeeling vs Miho. Ooarai has never defeated St. Gloriana.
true, as much BS as that is in itself, but I think Erika taking on Miho seems more fitting overall. Both have similar styles focussed around mobility and flexibility (Erika jumping out of her tank and taking control of the panzer 3 is a very Miho thing to do), it would serve as a way for Erika to truly emancipate herself from the Nishizumi style since Maho isnt around to have a match with her. And I think Oorai never really beating St. Gloria is a joke which will stick around forever.

Of course this could work well as a setup for next years tournament too, but since thats something which would probably take half a decade from now I just dont see it.
Comander-07Jan 5, 2022 5:53 PM
Jan 6, 2022 2:51 AM
Jun 2019
I was just very curious with what Jatkosota have to snipe from that far away, since in RL histroy, Finland only have a small list of tank with even fewer tank to snipe other tank.

My best guess for now is it might be su-76 or pzIV, but it being rarely being shown in the show point out it might be something more powerful like a kv-1 with 85mm or su/isu 152 tank
Jan 6, 2022 7:31 AM

Sep 2014
Galvanium said:
I was just very curious with what Jatkosota have to snipe from that far away, since in RL histroy, Finland only have a small list of tank with even fewer tank to snipe other tank.

My best guess for now is it might be su-76 or pzIV, but it being rarely being shown in the show point out it might be something more powerful like a kv-1 with 85mm or su/isu 152 tank
I would like to see an ISU-152 but a hit from that would have done more than just disable Oorais Panzer 4, so maybe its just a Stug 3 after all
Jan 12, 2022 9:21 PM

Feb 2014
I was finally able to watch this. We got the continuation of Chihatan vs Ooarai where Chihatan improved as a team here, they almost got Ooarai there if only they did not celebrated too early when they were able to take down Anglerfish.

2nd half was a brief battle of the other schools to determine the seeding of the next round. And then we had the start of the battle between Ooarai and Continuation where Ooarai fell into the trap and the Anglerfish taken down (again) but this time early on the match. It would be interesting how Ooarai will be able to pull this up. I guess we'll find out in 2 years time.

I'm guessing that it will be a Ooarai vs St. Gloriana in the finals. Erika might have created her own senshadou but that wouldn't be enough to defeat St. Gloriana. Plus I want a rematch between Darjeeling and Miho.
Jan 15, 2022 8:04 PM

Feb 2015
This is what happened when you make something out of your passion. It looks damn good!!!
The actions keeps getting better each movie. It is not only about the quality but about the creativity or the concept or the choreography. I don't know where did he/she get the reference from or how did he/she came up with that idea but i'm so impressed.

One of the things that i like about the plot is that, this time, there is no angler, or miho to help the team, which is even more harder because the continuation school flag tank and the sniper are both still present. I'm so looking forward on how they will win the match without Miho. They are going to proof that Ooarai is not all about Miho anymore.

And when they win that match, they will fight the british like the first season all over again. But this time they are going to win it. They failed the second time in the beginning of the movie. But this time they are going to take the dub. love it

Speaking of tanks, the bouncing missile, is that real ? or is it just a fiction ? because I love that one scene i wish it was real.
Jan 16, 2022 9:26 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The white mahou, it was a great surprise to end the episode!!!!
Waiting the 4th!!
Jan 18, 2022 1:34 PM

Jan 2019
All the best parts of the movie had Erika in them. Take your pick:
1. Erika kicking it in high gear to the tune of 'Erika'. (been waiting for that)
2. Erika doing some jutsu while commanding the PZ. III.
3. Happy Erika.

OrangeRafi said:

I'm guessing that it will be a Ooarai vs St. Gloriana in the finals. Erika might have created her own senshadou but that wouldn't be enough to defeat St. Gloriana. Plus I want a rematch between Darjeeling and Miho.

I think most indicators point towards a finale between Miho and Erika. Erika and Miho have a much longer history together, not to mention Erika's rivalry (& animosity?) towards Miho was never completely resolved. Keep in mind Erika even got her own spin-off manga showing the roots of this. Not to mention Erika adopting a more mobile fighting style in the PZ III would make a better matchup than Darj's Churchill for the PZ. IV. in a final bout.

Also, tea lady bad.
Jan 25, 2022 6:06 PM

Jan 2010
To be honest I expected this development in the chihatan battle. They were to take anglerfish early and then momo-chan gets the chance to shine as commander.

As much it seems the finals will be erika vs miho, it would be nice if it's st gloriana, they are 2-0 and they were their first match and now the last.
Jan 30, 2022 11:26 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
Wtf bro, fucking blueballing with that buttclenching cliffhanger. 🙏 for Oarai's victory.

7/10
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Feb 2, 2022 7:41 PM

Nov 2011
About Ooarai's opponent in the final (we know they will still win right ?), I am still waiting for Alice's reappearance. I thought at first that sniper was Alice, but it is not.
Between two other schools left, I feel that it make more sense plotwise for her to join St. Gloriana. Kuroromine with Erika probably make more sense plotwise as final opponent than St. Gloriana (despite the fact that they defeated Ooarai) without Alice. But with Alice it will make a better final.
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Feb 9, 2022 3:07 PM

Apr 2018
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO FINLAND

I know Oorai will win since they are the main characters, but I can't wait for that BT-42 and white death fanservice.

This was easily the best girls und panzer episode/movie so far, but it seems 4 could top it. Can't wait.
Watashi wa a victim of cyberbullying. Everyday someone online calls me a "weeb" desu. Watashi won't stand for this. 26 percent of bullying victims are chosen due to their race or religion desu. I may look like a basic white boy, but deep down I am Nihongo desu. Watashi religion is anime. Anata wa bullying me because of my race and religion desu ka? Disgusting desu. Anata should be ashamed of yourself, racist pig. A baka gaijin like anata is probably jealous of my race and culture, cause Nippon is more sugoi than your shitty country desu. Watashi pity anata. You'll never be Nihongo like watashi. Educate yourself on nani a "weeb" is.
Feb 16, 2022 7:17 PM

May 2013
Chihatan really grew a lot as a tank company. They gave Ooarai the longest battle they've had. Coming out new strategies after strategies. If it wasn't Ooarai they were up against in that map, they would have won early. St. Gloriana is still as cool as always. Jatkosota seems to have changed tactics from high speed cavalry charges to more elaborate bait and traps. Erika going back to her roots as Ace Tanker instead of Company Commander.

With Miho's team out of the picture, can they still win? They probably can lose this match but give Jatkosota a good run. Turtle Team hasn't really started getting serious yet and Rabbit Team will always find a loophole in enemy defense. I kind of wonder what Hippo Team, Anteater Team will do. Hippo Team had been out of the spotlight for awhile. We know Leopon is the Ooarai's vanguard and the two duck teams are scouts and dukers. Shark team will probably play a crucial role because of the Chihatan match they got taken out first. Miho's Anglerfish team both played as Company Commander and Ace Tanker so someone has to step up to those positions
DarkwindJRFeb 16, 2022 7:29 PM
Apr 1, 2022 8:54 PM
Mar 2019
The sound effects are amazing as usual, You can hear them bounce around the TV.
Animation is great, CGI or not.
Shame to have to wait again for part 4.
Jun 12, 2022 7:27 PM

Feb 2014
GuP is always a pleasure to watch xD I still wonder how do they have so many ideas to make those battles exciting.

Still can´t believe KV-2 took out Maus that easily xD

It´s impressive how they are able to zoom in and out the camera and keep on check with the proportions, even the details of the sheels from a long camera distance is very well done. The sound effects also very nice as usual, specially the surround effect.

TechOtakuJun 12, 2022 7:30 PM
Jan 11, 2023 5:04 AM

Nov 2011
Amazing again. You can feel the joy the creators had when they were making this shine through, can't wait for the next one.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jun 8, 2023 5:52 PM

Jul 2019
Awesome movie. The fight in the jungle was sooo good. Also, I just love Anzio. Duce and her little gremlin tanks that just swarm are so fun.

Can’t wait until part 4 this year!
Jun 11, 2023 9:56 PM

Jan 2011
some of the first person scenes were insane, dissapointed that russian school lost, the Pravda girls are more fun than the german ones but i liked that the finnish got the upset on Saunders school
leave it to anime to turn Simo Haya (one of the deadliest soldiers to ever exist) into an anime girl

7/10
Jul 26, 2023 11:52 AM

Aug 2013
Anchovy just never wins, which is a shame. She has a very memorable design in my opinion.
Oct 18, 2023 7:54 PM

Nov 2010
Seeing that Porsche tiger tank drifting in the OP was so funny!

So unfortunate of Chi-Ha-Tan. They nearly won but got too focused on taking down Nishizumi's tank. They forgot about the Hetzer. Haha! Nonetheless, that was a good battle! And Commander Nishi is so beautiful!

I can't get enough of that Maus tank. So far, this is the only show I know of that has ever showcased it. It's a failure of a tank, but it's still my all-time favorite, and it's so badass! I used to play it a lot in World of Tanks. It's too bad the Maus didn't angle its turret when they were charging. The enemy was able to do a shot trap against it.

Holy shit! I never thought I would see a VK 45.02 (P) Ausf. B7 in action! This show is so awesome for animating that experimental tank. I've only seen it in World of Tanks. It's also my favorite tank. I owned so much in it. It gets easier opponents than the Maus, and I can use the rear turret design to fire at my enemies while protecting my frontal weak spot while hiding in corners.

It's too bad the Pravda team didn't deploy IS-3 and IS-7 tanks.
They are watching The Great Escape 1963 movie. Haha! Those scenes are all so memorable!
Damn, Jatkosota High has Simo's girl version in their team. Nishizumi is out already? What a cliffhanger of an ending.
I'm looking forward to part 4!
Dec 20, 2023 9:42 AM

Aug 2019
woo finland next! sadly theyll be losing because they arent main characters :(
simo häyhä sniping them

also the charging school are surprisingly good when they dont charge :D

quite interesting how they made the finns do a 3 ball snowman. traditionally japan does 2 ball snowmen. i like that detail

finnish things.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2023 11:45 AM

Apr 2021
This battle was difficult, when the team has a strategy the enemies were already putting it into action. Very good! 8/10

More topics from this board

» Why split the film ?

removed-user - Dec 22, 2020

34 by zcv45 »»
May 31, 2023 3:01 PM

» First 9 minutes of Das Finale Part 3

zenjamibu - Mar 26, 2021

4 by zenjamibu »»
Oct 23, 2021 7:27 PM

» More Info.

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2020

8 by 8mann »»
Mar 26, 2021 10:57 PM

Poll: » PV [ENG SUB]

_Weeb__Sensei_ - Sep 18, 2020

0 by _Weeb__Sensei_ »»
Sep 18, 2020 9:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.