Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 13, 2021 6:38 AM
Mar 2021
Manga readers of NISEKOI, please say who end of with whom? I am really confused here.
Dec 13, 2021 6:49 AM

Mar 2021
Well it should be obvious with the screen time every character gets so yes Raku ends up with

If you think

Danganronpa character voice in English is better than Japanese

Please Get Some Help

Dec 13, 2021 6:51 AM

May 2020
Raku ends up with Chitoge

I accidentally read the last volume and spoiled myself.
Dec 13, 2021 6:52 AM
Jun 2021
Raku ends up with chitoge
Dec 13, 2021 6:58 AM

Jul 2015
What kind of question even is this?
Obnoxious and insufferable tsundere always wins, so it's obvious who since literally episode one.

Dec 13, 2021 7:12 AM

Jun 2021
Well the worst one won of course
Dec 13, 2021 7:16 AM
Feb 2021
Best Girl wins, OnoDevil never stood a chance against the pure heart of Chitoge
Dec 13, 2021 7:30 AM
Jun 2021
Abysmal_Saint76 said:
you are one of those toxic fans who thinks whatever bullshit they says is right.
Dec 13, 2021 7:33 AM
Feb 2021
Abysmal_Saint76 said:

No bro you just can't call tsudere the best girl they are just pain in the ass.
Dec 13, 2021 7:34 AM
Feb 2021
this_is_sh said:
Abysmal_Saint76 said:
you are one of those toxic fans who thinks whatever bullshit they says is right.
How Am I toxic, I said Chitoge win and she had a pure heart and ONODEVIL was actually used by the translator in the manga. I just find it funny to use here, also there are someone who hating on Chitoge as well or did I hit your nerves by ridiculing your Waifu. Sorry both way.
Dec 13, 2021 7:35 AM
Feb 2021
priz_98k said:
Abysmal_Saint76 said:

Each to their own, I like Chitoge dislike her.
Dec 13, 2021 7:37 AM
Feb 2021
Abysmal_Saint76 said:
priz_98k said:

Mine is chitoge too but I like onodera as well
Dec 13, 2021 7:39 AM
Jun 2021
Abysmal_Saint76 said:
this_is_sh said:
How Am I toxic, I said Chitoge win and she had a pure heart and ONODEVIL was actually used by the translator in the manga. I just find it funny to use here, also there are someone who hating on Chitoge as well or did I hit your nerves by ridiculing your Waifu. Sorry both way.
i don't hate chitoge but is ridiculous to say onodera a devil, i don't hate any character in nisekoi although its personal that i prefer onodera over chitoge but calling onodera a devil is straight up disrespecting for her character.
Dec 13, 2021 7:53 AM

Sep 2021
[quote=Akcofficial message=65179149]Well it should be obvious with the screen time every character gets so yes Raku ends up with [spoiler
this_is_sh said:
Abysmal_Saint76 said:
i don't hate chitoge but is ridiculous to say onodera a devil, i don't hate any character in nisekoi although its personal that i prefer onodera over chitoge but calling onodera a devil is straight up disrespecting for her character.
Yup they do not get Chitoge Character she cares for other feelings and yup she win many polls when it was Chitoge vs Onodera Onodera nice but Chitoge is the best ❤️ I always ship them Together and if you have not read the manga read it from Chapter 104
Dec 13, 2021 7:54 AM

Sep 2021
this_is_sh said:
Abysmal_Saint76 said:
oh God please JUST stop fighting Onodera is cool too but Chitoge is the best ❤️ bro Many do not get her Character
Dec 13, 2021 8:01 AM

Sep 2021
priz_98k said:
Abysmal_Saint76 said:

Chitoge is the best ❤️
Dec 13, 2021 8:04 AM

Sep 2021
Chitoge is the best you guy's do not get her Character she respect everyone feeling And she wins every poll between Onodera and Chitoge I do not hate Onodera but Chitoge is the best. TEAM CHITOGE FOREVER
Furuhashi1Dec 13, 2021 8:08 AM
Dec 13, 2021 8:06 AM

Sep 2021
Pred8r said:
do not call Chitoge worse she is the best ❤️ go cry I love all the girls but Chitoge is different but she respect everyone feeling
Dec 13, 2021 8:07 AM

Sep 2021
Rad_Scientist said:

😂 you will get why Chitoge was the best ❤️ when you read the rest Chapter's
Dec 13, 2021 8:07 AM
Jun 2021
[quote=Furuhashi1 message=65179628]
Akcofficial said:
Well it should be obvious with the screen time every character gets so yes Raku ends up with [spoiler
this_is_sh said:
Yup they do not get Chitoge Character she cares for other feelings and yup she win many polls when it was Chitoge vs Onodera Onodera nice but Chitoge is the best ❤️ I always ship them Together and if you have not read the manga read it from Chapter 104
i have read manga and i know chitoge wined but i like onodera more idk why but onodera is my ideal type of girl so yeah i prefer onodera over everyone but chitoge is also a very good character and one of the best tsundere i have seen. As i said all the characters in nisekoi are good and well written.
Dec 13, 2021 8:09 AM

Sep 2021
RezarR said:
Manga readers of NISEKOI, please say who end of with whom? I am really confused here.
bro with Chitoge and you will see why she deserved it
Dec 13, 2021 8:10 AM

Sep 2021
[quote=this_is_sh message=65179750]
Furuhashi1 said:
Akcofficial said:
Well it should be obvious with the screen time every character gets so yes Raku ends up with [spoiler
i have read manga and i know chitoge wined but i like onodera more idk why but onodera is my ideal type of girl so yeah i prefer onodera over everyone but chitoge is also a very good character and one of the best tsundere i have seen. As i said all the characters in nisekoi are good and well written.
nice but Chitoge for me 😂 I love her style and everything
Dec 13, 2021 8:11 AM

Jun 2021
Furuhashi1 said:
Pred8r said:
do not call Chitoge worse she is the best ❤️ go cry I love all the girls but Chitoge is different but she respect everyone feeling
. Different people , different opinions mate
Learn to accept that
“Best” is subjective in more than one way
Liks imo chitoge won just for the sake that she's the main lead but not might be true for others
Bruh-__-Dec 13, 2021 8:14 AM
Dec 13, 2021 8:11 AM

Sep 2021
priz_98k said:
Abysmal_Saint76 said:

Mine is chitoge too but I like onodera as well
We love Chitoge she is the best man
Dec 13, 2021 8:13 AM

Sep 2021
Pred8r said:
Furuhashi1 said:
.....Different people , different opinions mate
Learn to accept that
Yup I love all the girls but getting bad comment on anyone makes me mad bro You love Onodera ok but do not say she is the worse
Dec 13, 2021 8:13 AM
Jun 2021
Furuhashi1 said:
this_is_sh said:
oh God please JUST stop fighting Onodera is cool too but Chitoge is the best ❤️ bro Many do not get her Character
i am not fighting who is the best afterall everyone have different opinions but its just that he called onodera a devil that pissed me of for some reason thats all why would i fight for a stupid reason of who is best every one have different opinions and taste and i respect his opinion too that he like chiroge over onodera but atleast don't say character that she is a devil just because you prefer another one.
Dec 13, 2021 8:15 AM

Jun 2021
Furuhashi1 said:
Pred8r said:
.....Different people , different opinions mate
Learn to accept that
Yup I love all the girls but getting bad comment on anyone makes me mad bro You love Onodera ok but do not say she is the worse
I can say anything I want to mate
I still hold with my intial comment that she's one of the worst one
She won just for the sake of winning imo
Bruh-__-Dec 13, 2021 8:18 AM
Dec 13, 2021 8:16 AM

Sep 2021
this_is_sh said:
Furuhashi1 said:
i am not fighting who is the best afterall everyone have different opinions but its just that he called onodera a devil that pissed me of for some reason thats all why would i fight for a stupid reason of who is best every one have different opinions and taste and i respect his opinion too that he like chiroge over onodera but atleast don't say character that she is a devil just because you prefer another one.
Yup it also pisses me off when someone talk trash stuff about any Girl Anyway for me Chitoge for you Onodera but Chitoge wins all the time for 10% margin lol that is why I also take in action when there is a fight happening over Character
Dec 13, 2021 8:22 AM

Sep 2021
Pred8r said:
Furuhashi1 said:
I can say anything I want to mate
I still hold with my intial comment that she's one of the worst one
She won just for the sake of winning imo
Why she is the worse tell me one good reason that I can agree with you just why? Bro and bro Chitoge lovers are more than Onodera because they got her Character I am gonna tell you I was A Onodera lover too but after reading the manga I loved Chitoge from anybody else in the Girls so yeah that is why We love Chitoge
Dec 13, 2021 8:22 AM

Jun 2021
this_is_sh said:
Abysmal_Saint76 said:
I second that
I hate these type of people who think that there opinion is absolute and argue to the point where it doesn't even make sense
Dec 13, 2021 8:25 AM

Sep 2021
Pred8r said:
this_is_sh said:
I second that
I hate these type of people who think that there opinion is absolute and argue to the point when it doesn't even make sense
ok Too much for me Guys I am going but nice talking to you all Stay happy and good And Chitoge you are the best we are here for you❤️
Dec 13, 2021 8:29 AM

May 2021
Rad_Scientist said:

How do you accidentally read the entire last volume?
Dec 13, 2021 8:30 AM

Sep 2021
AND LAST THING BEFORE I GO YOU LOVE ONODERA I LOVE CHITOGE BECAUSE CHITOGE HAD SOMETHING THAT MAKE ME HER LOVER BUT WE ALL LOVE NISEKOI 😂
Dec 13, 2021 8:32 AM

May 2020
Androkit said:
Rad_Scientist said:

In a bookstore. Ok, not the entire volume, but the last page.
Dec 13, 2021 8:35 AM

May 2021
Rad_Scientist said:
Androkit said:

In a bookstore. Ok, not the entire volume, but the last page.

Now that makes sense.
Dec 13, 2021 8:37 AM
Feb 2021
Also ruri and shuu
Dec 13, 2021 9:35 AM
Jan 2020
Chitoge wins but all girls are Best girls
Dec 13, 2021 9:44 AM
Nov 2020
Ofc it's chitoge, but onodera is wife material
Dec 13, 2021 9:44 AM
Nov 2020
Ofc it's chitoge, but onodera is wife material
Dec 13, 2021 2:26 PM
Feb 2021
Pred8r said:
this_is_sh said:
I second that
I hate these type of people who think that there opinion is absolute and argue to the point where it doesn't even make sense
LMAO, I Never Said My Opinion Is Absolute, It Was Respond To The People Who Were Hating On Chitoge. Also, OnoDevil Was Used By The Translator In Manga. It's Like Tit For Tat
Dec 13, 2021 11:38 PM
Jun 2021
Probably gonna get a few people mad from this

Chitoge: Don't mind her she is good like her personality and they are a good match

Marika:Used to hate her but she is probably most underrated character she made Yui and Chitoge confess.The reason why acts like that are very understandable after reading the Manga.

Kosaki:I never liked the silent,shy girls never even considered her to be the winner.

Yui: Loved he personality and being sister to Raku.
Dec 14, 2021 1:35 AM
Nov 2021
Used to love tsunderes, but now I extremely despise modern tsunderes to their deepest core.
Dec 15, 2021 8:29 AM
Feb 2021
What qn is this from oregairu to nisekoi ALWAYS TSUNDERE WINS !!!!!

dropped this show the moment I saw plot developing with chitoge ,
Dec 18, 2021 7:20 AM
Nov 2021
i ship all girls lmao

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2014

494 by Shyne_KZ »»
Apr 12, 5:28 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 24, 2014

484 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Jan 1, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2014

237 by Term4738 »»
Dec 23, 2023 10:34 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - May 17, 2014

286 by nanajp »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:40 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 10, 2014

264 by nanajp »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.