Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 14, 2021 4:43 AM

Nov 2020
I just finished toradora and I want to say it was amazing af. The character development and showing that not everything is a happy ending for everyone was a great message. Like Kawashima didn’t completely find happiness but accepted it. Showing through minorin that you can’t always be happy and hide your feelings. Just loved it. Thanks to the toradora community. I made a post a while ago to see if this would be a right fit and everyone encouraged me to watch it. So thanks :)

I have a few questions about the ending tho. I didn’t understand why taiga transferred schools. Also when taiga comes back at the end to the school does that mean she ready to life a life with ryuji? Also can we expect a season 2? I think it will be difficult to make season 2 as good as season 1 but I’m pretty sure I’ll love it.

Na, Hashiru No Suki Ka?

Nov 14, 2021 4:49 AM

Jul 2012
She transfered school because she wanted to fix everything with her family before living life with Ryuji.
Edit:Dont expect sequel, show is old by now and honestly ended on good note, if you want more Toradora you could play visual novel for psp trough emulator.
Nov 14, 2021 5:09 AM
Dec 2020
It'literally impossibile that we'll have a second season because the anime adapted almost all of the manga chapters and from what I know the author is going ahead with the story very slowly. I'm sorry, I'm concerned about this too (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Nov 14, 2021 5:15 AM

Jun 2021
I feel like the anime was boring af and the tsundere trope was just too much (for me at least)
And yeah don't expect s2 ever
Nov 14, 2021 5:19 AM

Nov 2020
Hitsuran said:
She transfered school because she wanted to fix everything with her family before living life with Ryuji.
Edit:Dont expect sequel, show is old by now and honestly ended on good note, if you want more Toradora you could play visual novel for psp trough emulator.
Cursed_Mark said:
It'literally impossibile that we'll have a second season because the anime adapted almost all of the manga chapters and from what I know the author is going ahead with the story very slowly. I'm sorry, I'm concerned about this too (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
-Fluffy- said:
I feel like the anime was boring af and the tsundere trope was just too much (for me at least)

I think I read some fake sources that a season 2 was confirmed. Now that I know it’s not it makes the show ending sad af.
Na, Hashiru No Suki Ka?

Nov 14, 2021 5:20 AM

Nov 2020
-Fluffy- said:

I agree. I mean I knew exactly how the anime was gonna end. I just think the relationship and character problems they worked through made me like the show. But yes I definitely see what you’re saying.
Na, Hashiru No Suki Ka?

Nov 14, 2021 5:20 AM

Jan 2020
There won't be a Season 2. Season 1 adapted the entirety of the light novel.
Nov 14, 2021 5:21 AM

Jan 2020
Cursed_Mark said:
Pretty sure it's not being continued. The light novel is done and has been for several years.
Nov 14, 2021 5:25 AM

Nov 2020
Shengud said:

Yeah I read from some sources ol that s2 confirmed but they were fake pretty sure. Yeah I was wondering what else they could do for a S2. Maybe like clannad: after story? Also just realised this show was released in 2008 💀. How tf does it have such good animation.
Na, Hashiru No Suki Ka?

Nov 14, 2021 5:27 AM
Dec 2020
Shengud said:
Cursed_Mark said:
It'literally impossibile that we'll have a second season because the anime adapted almost all of the manga chapters and from what I know the author is going ahead with the story very slowly. I'm sorry, I'm concerned about this too
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Pretty sure it's not being continued. The light novel is done and has been for several years.
yeah ok, but the manga is still in progress. Eventually I will read the manga
Nov 14, 2021 5:33 AM
Dec 2020
mechastro said:
Shengud said:

Yeah I read from some sources ol that s2 confirmed but they were fake pretty sure. Yeah I was wondering what else they could do for a S2. Maybe like clannad: after story? Also just realised this show was released in 2008 💀. How tf does it have such good animation.
Lol, anyway if you enjoyed so much this show I can suggest you to watch golden time if you haven't done it yet. It's from the same author, and this time the show is complete in every aspect (☞゚∀゚)☞
Nov 14, 2021 5:37 AM

Nov 2020
Cursed_Mark said:
mechastro said:

Lol, anyway if you enjoyed so much this show I can suggest you to watch golden time if you haven't done it yet. It's from the same author, and this time the show is complete in every aspect (☞゚∀゚)☞

I barely watch romance shows but when I do, I don’t regret it.
Na, Hashiru No Suki Ka?

Nov 14, 2021 6:32 AM

Jan 2020
mechastro said:
Shengud said:

They were definitely lying. Don't trust random sources. People lie all the time for clicks. Also, again, they physically can't continue it. There's no point in making an anime original season.
Nov 14, 2021 6:42 AM
Sep 2021
mechastro said:
I just finished toradora and I want to say it was amazing af. The character development and showing that not everything is a happy ending for everyone was a great message. Like Kawashima didn’t completely find happiness but accepted it. Showing through minorin that you can’t always be happy and hide your feelings. Just loved it. Thanks to the toradora community. I made a post a while ago to see if this would be a right fit and everyone encouraged me to watch it. So thanks :)

I have a few questions about the ending tho. I didn’t understand why taiga transferred schools. Also when taiga comes back at the end to the school does that mean she ready to life a life with ryuji? Also can we expect a season 2? I think it will be difficult to make season 2 as good as season 1 but I’m pretty sure I’ll love it.

I actually dont Remember much. But as far as i remember she transferred to another school to live with her family so she can adjust with them. Amd i dont think we can expect a season 2.
Nov 14, 2021 6:44 AM
Sep 2021
-Fluffy- said:

Wait nani? Tsundere trope? Where is tsundere trope? And who the hell was tsundere?🤔
Nov 14, 2021 6:52 AM

Jun 2021
IamSajid said:
-Fluffy- said:

Wait nani? Tsundere trope? Where is tsundere trope? And who the hell was tsundere?🤔
Don't use words that aren't of your language mate it's cringe imo
& secondly what “what tsundere” bruh
I'm talking about the main girl....
Nov 14, 2021 6:54 AM
Sep 2021
mechastro said:

I'm glad you loved the show!! Another show I recommend (if you haven't watched it of course) is Anohana, its from the same show and Is Absolutely Incredible. It's only 11 episodes, one of the shorter anime shows and Is Just incredible. If you ever have spare time just watch it, its and absolute marterpiece.
Nov 14, 2021 6:56 AM
Sep 2021
-Fluffy- said:
IamSajid said:

আচ্ছা ঠিক আছে আমি আমার নিজের ভাষা ব্যবহার করব। English isnt my first language though😁. Ok anyway, i cant agree that Taiga is tsundere. I mean when the hell was she tsundere? Tsunderes are like " I didnt come here because i wanted to see or anything" type. I didnt see any tsundere behaviour in Taiga. And i cant say anything further if i dont know why you think she is a tsundere.
Nov 14, 2021 7:00 AM

Jun 2021
IamSajid said:
-Fluffy- said:

আচ্ছা ঠিক আছে আমি আমার নিজের ভাষা ব্যবহার করব। English isnt my first language though😁. Ok anyway, i cant agree that Taiga is tsundere. I mean when the hell was she tsundere? Tsunderes are like " I didnt come here because i wanted to see or anything" type. I didnt see any tsundere behaviour in Taiga. And i cant say anything further if i dont know why you think she is a tsundere.

(I was talking about and that nani bruh)
Anyway....Lmao are you fr ? ...
She is the one of the og tsundere
And “when?” Umm... literally all the time...
Plz learn the definition of tsundere mate...and if you're new then it's alright
Nov 14, 2021 7:15 AM

Nov 2020
weebisme1 said:
mechastro said:

I'm glad you loved the show!! Another show I recommend (if you haven't watched it of course) is Anohana, its from the same show and Is Absolutely Incredible. It's only 11 episodes, one of the shorter anime shows and Is Just incredible. If you ever have spare time just watch it, its and absolute marterpiece.

i def will watch it thanks, maybe i should start more romance
Na, Hashiru No Suki Ka?

Nov 14, 2021 2:33 PM
Jul 2021
I feel like the ending was unfinished but overall good.
Nov 14, 2021 7:05 PM
Oct 2021
yea, i feel like it’d be a bit forced if they made a S2. and either way it ended pretty nicely, would hate for it to go to waste if S2 were to come out bad :(
why is it so common for students to go up to the school rooftops in animes-?
Nov 14, 2021 8:08 PM
Jan 2021
Me who didn't know that there was a post credit scene: ;-;
Nov 15, 2021 6:03 PM
Jan 2019
Yeah we all want a second season BUT ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?! Are you legit living under a rock? People out there still believe in the possibility of a second season?
Jeez when will common sense ever kick in for humanity.
Seriously. Don't wanna be insensitive but that shit wack

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 26, 2008

284 by Matheus050 »»
May 8, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Best Toradora girl? (Repost)

JustSomeone15 - Apr 27

26 by VOLTHOR6 »»
May 3, 4:04 PM

» Toradora's Blu-ray has an issue

JustSomeone15 - Apr 29

2 by Binkini »»
Apr 30, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Davison - Oct 15, 2008

238 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 25, 6:56 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sonja - Mar 25, 2009

1109 by Laylabc »»
Apr 24, 10:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.